Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 07:50 AM   #1
240sxspeed
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
240sxspeed is a splendid one to behold240sxspeed is a splendid one to behold240sxspeed is a splendid one to behold240sxspeed is a splendid one to behold240sxspeed is a splendid one to behold240sxspeed is a splendid one to behold240sxspeed is a splendid one to behold240sxspeed is a splendid one to behold240sxspeed is a splendid one to behold240sxspeed is a splendid one to behold240sxspeed is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
mb battle tire sizing 17x9.5 +15

Bought sum mb battles what size tire should i use 4 the 17x9.5 +15 thanx
Old 01-25-2009, 07:56 AM   #2
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
you don't need 2 threads

but anyways you should get 325/45/17 on all 4, they will fit supper nice

anyone posting after me is a fucking liar!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-25-2009, 08:12 AM   #3
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
wut u syin IRX

175 60 17 4 dat max strech

2 fit ur fendurz and cleers coil-ovr.
Old 01-25-2009, 08:15 AM   #4
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
haha we put a 215/40/17 on my brother's front wheels and they fit fine. but dont believe me cause i may be lying.
Old 01-25-2009, 08:36 AM   #5
irax
Post Whore!

irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to irax
SHHHH!!! lets keep up the 325 is best, i want to see a noob who couldn't use the search button and deal with the consequences of posting a thread that shouldn't even be!

ohh wait, i'm posting after myself so i may be lying... or am I? nope I'm lying 325/45/17 is best
Old 01-25-2009, 09:31 AM   #6
daybrkr

Trader Rating: (1)
daybrkr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by irax View Post
ohh wait, i'm posting after myself so i may be lying... or am I? nope I'm lying 325/45/17 is best

lol. if you want it close to flush with the rims you should go 265/40/17... although 325/25/17 sounds pretty good.
Old 01-25-2009, 09:32 AM   #7
240sxspeed
Zilvia Member

240sxspeed is a splendid one to behold240sxspeed is a splendid one to behold240sxspeed is a splendid one to behold240sxspeed is a splendid one to behold240sxspeed is a splendid one to behold240sxspeed is a splendid one to behold240sxspeed is a splendid one to behold240sxspeed is a splendid one to behold240sxspeed is a splendid one to behold240sxspeed is a splendid one to behold240sxspeed is a splendid one to behold
i was just asking 4 help but y b an a$$hole about it irax i searched the topic with no results or r u just a fu(king hater with a slow ratty ass p.o.s single slammer. so stop being an a$$hole if your not gonna help then dont post then my standalone cost more than your whole car **SNIP**. have a nice day 4 the help jrocslider and ninja bread your wack 2

MEMBER PINKED FOR 2 WEEKS FOR BEING AN IDIOT AND USING A DEROGATORY SLUR
Old 01-25-2009, 09:39 AM   #8
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
i HATE the way you type. Posting a thread like this is asking for those kind of responses.
Old 01-25-2009, 09:43 AM   #9
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
r u rly 28?

if so

ur typin is 2legit 2 quit

4lyfe dog.

*sigh* fucking idiots.

I'm not even going to link you to a thread, because its FUCKING STICKIED ON THE TOP OF THIS SECTION.

You're a lazy fuck, so dont come crying to us when a simple question was answered with a joke.
Old 01-25-2009, 09:46 AM   #10
OfourTHREEfive
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
OfourTHREEfive is making a name for him/her selfOfourTHREEfive is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^

Hahaha, letting the newbert have it.
Old 01-25-2009, 09:47 AM   #11
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

I have bronchitis, no patience for idiots like this.

This thread should be locked soon
Old 01-25-2009, 09:54 AM   #12
240sxspeed
Zilvia Member

y post then get off the topic im sure someone will help me im ont gonna feed into this nonsense so stop talkin cuz your not tough so stop typin like u are
Old 01-25-2009, 10:04 AM   #13
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
They have this thing called PUNCTUATION.

Dude seriously search the wheel fitment thread, click the SEARCH THIS THREAD BUTTON and search MB Battles, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:11 AM   #14
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sxspeed View Post
i searched the topic with no results
there are like 500 people with those wheels in this forum! the fitment whore thread is flooded with pics and sizes and stuff about those wheels in that size!

the last 10 pages of the fitment whore thread has pictures...

i swear to go since im not working or in college right now im gonna sit down and organize all the damm thread into one only even if it takes me months of work just to stop this nonsense...

to answer your question and so you stop insulting these people here...
if you have stock fenders WITH a ROLL and do not want to pull a 215-40 and camber is gonna do... with some pull you could do less camber or fit a wider tire... and thats ALL around
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
...this is zilvia; prepare to get your feelings hurt.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:13 AM   #15
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thread locked, and 240sxspeed is Pinked for his use of a derogatory slur.

Have a good day Zilvians.

Closed Thread