Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 02-01-2008, 01:38 PM   #1
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
i need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to i need tires
**AzdriftMachine Slide Show Drift** May 3rd, 2008

Turns 1-9 will be used for drifting!!!!
AZDM brings you Slide Show Drift!
This will be a Track Drift Event and Custom Car Show.
Open to all skill levels
When: May 3, 2008 8am to 4pm open drift.
Where: Firebird East Track.
20,000 Maricopa Rd.
Chandler, AZ 85226
Pre-Registration:
Drift Car $100 ***Open to the first 30 cars***
Car Show $20 ***14 Judged classes including 9 all scion classes***
Spectators .
$10 at the gate.
Kids 12 and under Free.
registration opens Feb 24th, 2008!
Old 02-01-2008, 03:55 PM   #2
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
socal guys!!!!!!!!!!!
Who wants to go represent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 03:58 PM   #3
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

i need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
socal guys!!!!!!!!!!!
Who wants to go represent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please come rep we are weak out here in AZ we need to see where our game needs to be stepped up to!
Old 02-01-2008, 08:25 PM   #4
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
haha...the pic in your flier looks like you are doing pretty good !!
What the crap...no one wants to go???
Old 02-01-2008, 08:43 PM   #5
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
sounds like a pretty hot event. how far away is this from phoenix?

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 01:14 PM   #6
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

from san diego i think 6hrs, there are TONS of hotels in the area. and places you guys can crash in a travel trailer or a big rape mobile lol
Old 02-02-2008, 02:13 PM   #7
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

sweet!
Im gonna try to roll up with like 5 guys!
But we shall see, cuz i dont know if anyone is down for the adventure!
Old 02-02-2008, 03:49 PM   #8
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
sweet!
Im gonna try to roll up with like 5 guys!
But we shall see, cuz i dont know if anyone is down for the adventure!
sweet dude! hope you guys can make it. you have a while so get it together!
Old 02-11-2008, 04:18 AM   #9
89s13steve
Leaky Injector

89s13steve is making a name for him/her self89s13steve is making a name for him/her self89s13steve is making a name for him/her self
WOOOT! Jade is doin it big
Old 02-18-2008, 12:28 PM   #10
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

cali guys coming out or what????
Old 03-04-2008, 05:46 PM   #11
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
shit i would love to come if i can get someone to trailer me...the 7 doesn't make 7hr trips shes a bitch like that!!
626 FC3S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 05:53 PM   #12
96Turbo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
unfortunately i don't have my s13 down here yet. but i'd love to come watch the mayhem!!
96Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 09:44 AM   #13
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

theres no way i could make the nopi event!
property taxes just raped the crap outta me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ill shoot for this one. looks like fun!
Old 03-05-2008, 09:56 AM   #14
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Count me in for this one.... I can take a big truck or van with all our crap in it. ROAD TRIP!!!
Old 03-05-2008, 10:09 AM   #15
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

*****this event has currently been postponed***** we are working on getting this event at the P1 Kart Track because Firebird aka FIR is too expensive!

We do have an event on Apr 26th on the P1 Kart track, this track is in Tucson, Az, about 1.5hrs south of Phoenix, I will get the event posted up! ***Mods can lock this one up***