Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 09-07-2007, 08:33 AM   #121
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotta240 View Post
haha. Stop fucking crying about me ASKING if it's 150 you bitches... And don't give me the bullshit speils(sp) either. I'm used to paying 120 (or 60 if its bday month) for srt days AT horsetheif...

Regardless... It was just a question..dont get dem panties in a bunch.. I'll prolly be there cause

1. Its on a sunday
2. Horsethief is the shit.
3. The big headed fucks(i mean big boys) will be there.

You probably won't be at the event.
Don't worry about it.
Old 09-07-2007, 02:11 PM   #122
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
i shall be there. this time i promise not to straighten like 5 times in a row and make aaron drive into the mountain fucking up his bumper. im only doing sunday though but ima camp out and watch you guys drive on saturday too. woooowoooo
Old 09-07-2007, 02:20 PM   #123
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
and don't spill oil all over the track !!!

hah
Old 09-07-2007, 03:00 PM   #124
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
ya you bettter not
this time im running real BN
not origin
haha
and we gotta run some SWEET tandem too matt!!
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 03:15 PM   #125
haggards13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
haggards13 has made poor choiceshaggards13 has made poor choiceshaggards13 has made poor choiceshaggards13 has made poor choiceshaggards13 has made poor choiceshaggards13 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to haggards13
So by going to the event are people good enough to be accepted onto ziptied, or are they still only good enough to have their money taken to support their event and that's it?
haggards13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 03:23 PM   #126
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
If you go to ASB2, and bring lots of booze, and do a backflip in your car, and then give me 100$, and let me touch your girlfriends boobs, and you have a pet dinosaur. Then I think you can apply to Ziptied. But you'll probably get failed for being too short, or having gay hair, or saying hella.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 03:24 PM   #127
haggards13
Zilvia Member

haggards13 has made poor choiceshaggards13 has made poor choiceshaggards13 has made poor choiceshaggards13 has made poor choiceshaggards13 has made poor choiceshaggards13 has made poor choices
I have no intenions of going. Bit of a drive for me. Would be nice though.

And none of those last 3 things apply to me.
Old 09-07-2007, 03:29 PM   #128
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by haggards13 View Post
I have no intenions of going. Bit of a drive for me. Would be nice though.

And none of those last 3 things apply to me.
He probably confused your city with Baton Rouge, San Francisco

That city is beautiful in the summer

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 03:31 PM   #129
haggards13
Zilvia Member

I seriously hope you mean San Francisco, 'cause Louisiana sucks. Year 'round. Constantly. Harder than my mom.

Hope to hit up S.F. sometime next month. Buddy lives out there and I can use it as an excuse just to get away.
Old 09-07-2007, 03:39 PM   #130
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
If you go to ASB2, and bring lots of booze, and do a backflip in your car, and then give me 100$, and let me touch your girlfriends boobs, and you have a pet dinosaur. Then I think you can apply to Ziptied. But you'll probably get failed for being too short, or having gay hair, or saying hella.

You had me at booze.

Hahaha the drunk jokes and stories will be flowing...

I will bless you all with dominican rum and some of Colombia's finest and most popular aguardiente

Carlos
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 03:54 PM   #131
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
I'm working on plane tickets

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 04:08 PM   #132
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
I'm only going for a sunday as well.

Whoring tires as we speak.

I might camp if i do imma wear my ninja mask because I don't want scorpions to make love with my ear hole.
Old 09-07-2007, 04:34 PM   #133
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvtisupra View Post
I'm only going for a sunday as well.

Whoring tires as we speak.

I might camp if i do imma wear my ninja mask because I don't want scorpions to make love with my ear hole.
I'm going to paint my rear wheels orange just for this event

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
Old 09-07-2007, 04:38 PM   #134
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products View Post
I'm going to paint my rear wheels orange just for this event
Make sure to get extra heavy wheels and stock tie rods too.
Old 09-07-2007, 05:35 PM   #135
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
Make sure to get extra heavy wheels and stock tie rods too.
U better bring spares this time

And a smiley face

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 09-07-2007, 05:43 PM   #136
ZenkitonS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products View Post
U better bring spares this time

And a smiley face

YES! GO WITH A BIG OL' KOOL-AID SMILE!

Tel: 626-581-7200
Fax: 626-330-3155

275 S 3rd Ave. #2
La Puente, CA 91746

ZenkitonS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 05:57 PM   #137
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

I got like 4 spares. Now all I need is some spare fucking wheels.
Old 09-23-2007, 09:48 PM   #138
Brian
Post Whore!

Old 09-24-2007, 11:50 AM   #139
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DoriftoSlut
Hey Brian, when did your Flyer-making skills turn into garbage? I hate you.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
DoriftoSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 01:38 PM   #140
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
brian!!!!!!

we talked about this the other day...step it up with the flyers...daily flyers damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-24-2007, 04:53 PM   #141
Brian
Post Whore!

Sorry, no time anymore.
I got married.
Old 09-24-2007, 05:56 PM   #142
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I almost want to fly out to this.
Farzam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 09:49 PM   #143
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Sorry, no time anymore.
I got married.
baby got married...not you...unless your girl dragged you to the courthouse after you and her left baby's house
Old 09-24-2007, 10:49 PM   #144
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
I'm flying out for this

If this isn't the best drift event ever, I'm blowing up California

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 01:16 AM   #145
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

oh...it will be the best drift event ever...its in california..how could you go wrong???
Old 09-25-2007, 07:38 PM   #146
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (8)
Brian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Brian W.
Yep. Unless somthing nutso happens... ima be there. doin the driftttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

i am not going for California though... Just for the drifty.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:50 PM   #147
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
I'll be there

Giving out high fives

and complementary hugs.

Thats all im good for anyways.
S14Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 10:04 PM   #148
gotta240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
gotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Is sunday registration going to be open to public at all/anytime soon?
gotta240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 10:20 PM   #149
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
wont be open to public at all!
should be full probably by now
usually ZT alone fills it up
last time we had like 1 or 2 spots left (htm day)
this time should be full right away
like he said, dont bank on going.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 10:47 PM   #150
CantSTOP
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
CantSTOP is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Cant wait for this, this time im bringing my helmet for ride alongs hahahha