Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2013, 02:41 AM   #1
futures14drift
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
futures14drift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
S13 Hatch daily drift car build

This is definitely not the average thread you will read. I am 15 years old and a huge car enthusiast. Honestly, I don't even know if im old enough to be on Zilvia. But who cares about that, I recently purchased a 1991 s13 hatch, yes with all the coins in my piggy bank. I got it for $1600, 242k(or more) miles, the speedometer doesnt work, probably for a reason. Stock engine, tein springs, a newer radio, spacers and some aftermarket sway bar links. 3 rust holes in the floor, and a little exterior flaws. It runs and drives, and for $1600 it was my new project.
My plans for this car are take care of all the body work, sr20 swap it, and drift it. alot.

These pictures show the car exactly how i bought it.

And here I am with the car so you guys know i really am only 15.Very happy day for me, haha.

Thats just the car when i bought it. The first thing was to rip all the carpet out and paint the floor with truck bed liner, and yes i needed an 18 year old to buy the bed liner, Lol.
Starting to get all that gross carpet out.

After it completely dried and in daylight

Rust anyone?

Got some racelands for the car which i already regret and hope to upgrade to something better in the future.
It took me about 2 hours to take the old springs out and put the new coils in. I got new hardware for the front strut mounts too.

For wheels, i got BBS RS reps,17X8.5 all around really just cant afford real wheels but one day i want some baller wheels for sure.

Ride height:

I went with 205/40/17 tires
Had to roll my fenders, of course..

In this picture you can see the bicycle i rode to my shop because i can't drive, Lol.

Aero kit

Last edited by futures14drift; 08-03-2015 at 06:28 PM..
futures14drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links