Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 10:45 PM   #31
The Dude
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
The Dude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
So the auction ended less than 24 hours ago yet you've had it for a few days. Also, the eBay ad is for a 1996 skyline and you say it's a '95. Lots of things don't ad up here...
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2012, 10:52 PM   #32
canasion35
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
canasion35 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
im not going to lie but, the ebay ad had the EXACT same picture as does your ad. WEIRD eh?
Old 05-01-2012, 11:01 PM   #33
Og Bobby Johnson
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (1)
Og Bobby Johnson is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by canasion35 View Post
im not going to lie but, the ebay ad had the EXACT same picture as does your ad. WEIRD eh?
yes beacuse i used the pictures from ebay its the same car i purchased before the auction ended why is that so hard to understand its a late model 95 sir fuck it im over it ill sell this shit on craigslist im not answering anymore questions
Old 05-01-2012, 11:11 PM   #34
RHDAmerica

Trader Rating: (13)
RHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
lol... Is it finally catching up to you??? You can only lie for so long man... The people on here aren't that stupid...

Unlike you and your illiterate friend... or is that you on a second account???

Best of luck man...
Old 05-01-2012, 11:13 PM   #35
rb26man
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
rb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb26man Send a message via Yahoo to rb26man
What makes me illiterate please do explain

Old 05-01-2012, 11:16 PM   #36
The Dude
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
The Dude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
scammers gonna scam. funny how your friend vouching for you can't string together a coherent sentence either. i guess people who are "rich as fuck" are also dumb as fuck.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:24 PM   #37
Og Bobby Johnson

who cares bro haters gone hate always its funny i use to be just like you
Old 05-01-2012, 11:27 PM   #38
RHDAmerica

RHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of light
LOL how come you and your friend use the exact same misspelled sentence "haters gone hate" You guys are one in the same huh? lol

Also kinda weird you get called out then delete your entire ad...

I'm done with you man... Go scam somewhere else, the people on here don't need this...
Old 05-01-2012, 11:40 PM   #39
rb26man
Zilvia Addict

rb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura about
It's called out correct on a iPhone you jack ass for one and how many other people use that phrase...How about this is you want the car just go to the mans house and view the car makes a lot more sense riiiight...or if your to far ask for a video of the car with the current days news paper just saying

Old 05-01-2012, 11:49 PM   #40
canasion35
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb26man View Post
Wtf is up with all the hate seriously man..just like I stated in the last post the cars are 100% legit it's not freaking hard for a person to own a business and sell them state wide that's the joys of the world wide web you dicks...skylines are a lot more appealing to people on the east coast so why not post there first then bring the cars west to see what happens that's the difference between a bond released skyline and a state titled skyline bond release allows the owner to buy and sell to whomever they like as for a state title if properly done allows that one owner to keep the vehicle...how do I know? Oh yeah my pops is chp and does this for a living. he deals with all grey market vehicles that inter the state of California...if you don't have the freaking cash please stfu(shut the fuck up) and drive on. Damn let the man sell his cars..I've know him for years and have done business with him for years he keeps everything legit and doesn't have any reason to scam people.so since he has a clean 62&61 impala at the crib mean they aren't his because they are parked in my back yard nah I think not.how about you get your money flow right and maybe you too can do what he's doing and be on his level.this skyline is tits I watched this car myself roll off the trailer and drive it to his pad since he trust's me more than anybody with this car then that damn bluebird of his.Glws bro let the haters hate man.
your punctuation makes you seem illiterate.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:53 PM   #41
rb26man
Zilvia Addict

Wow really it's a forum bro..didn't think I needed to take a prerequisite English class before posting on zilvia

Old 05-01-2012, 11:56 PM   #42
canasion35
Zilvia Junkie

well it should be common knowledge to know how to use words and phrases to form a paragraph, better yet a sentence.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:01 AM   #43
Og Bobby Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by R34240sx View Post
LOL how come you and your friend use the exact same misspelled sentence "haters gone hate" You guys are one in the same huh? lol

Also kinda weird you get called out then delete your entire ad...

I'm done with you man... Go scam somewhere else, the people on here don't need this...
scam really how the fuck can i scam someone if i dont have the car and will only except cash your the one selling an illegal skyline your thought you could make money off it but the grim reality is your stuck with it, your right people on zilvia arent stupid state title skyline arent LEGAL in the united states.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:01 AM   #44
rb26man
Zilvia Addict

Lol your funny bro..what are you my English professor once again it's a damn forum bro relax

Old 05-02-2012, 12:05 AM   #45
Og Bobby Johnson

hey ced sorry you got in this mess this guy is mad cause his state illegal skyline isnt going anywere and besides that he got 2 ugly ass skylines homie this shit is comedy i get a kick out of this shit cant wait to clown at WEK ROYAL FLUSH FTW these guys are weak jealousy is a bitch trait dont even respond everyone knows royal flush has nothing bus sicc ass cars look it up on facebook stance nation hellaflush fatlace where ever
Old 05-02-2012, 12:10 AM   #46
rb26man
Zilvia Addict

No worries brutha...the joys of selling cars man

Old 05-02-2012, 12:10 AM   #47
canasion35
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Og Bobby Johnson View Post
scam? really? How the fuck can i scam someone if i didn't have the car? And also would only except cash? you're the one selling an illegal skyline, you're the one that thought you could make money off it, but the grim reality is your stuck with it. you're right, people on zilvia arent stupid. State title'd skyline's arent LEGAL in the united states.
damn man i couldn't read half that till i fixed it for you. But please learn how to use proper grammar. It helps in life.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:11 AM   #48
RHDAmerica

Quote:
scam really how the fuck can i scam someone if i dont have the car and will only except cash your the one selling an illegal skyline your thought you could make money off it but the grim reality is your stuck with it, your right people on zilvia arent stupid state title skyline arent LEGAL in the united states.
LOL ok I told myself I wouldn't post, but WTF does all of this mean...???

So now you're saying you never had the car that you said you did? Nice...

Quote:
hey ced sorry you got in this mess this guy is mad cause his state illegal skyline isnt going anywere and besides that he got 2 ugly ass skylines homie this shit is comedy i get a kick out of this shit cant wait to clown at WEK ROYAL FLUSH FTW these guys a weak jealousy is a bitch trait
WOW!!! What the hell are you trying to say??? I'm sorry man I'm obviously not cool with all the jive lingo... lol
Old 05-02-2012, 12:19 AM   #49
Og Bobby Johnson

I guess it went over your head whats the point how can i complete a scam if i dont have the car to scam with i have the mp r33 along with 3 other skyline gtr with bond release jive lingo lol this guy is a lame hes trying to make this racial i wish you had a nice car worthy of being in a show that way i could show you in person that your life is worthless you should just kill yourself know and stop wasting oxygen
Old 05-02-2012, 12:23 AM   #50
canasion35
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
I guess it went over your head whats the point how can i complete a scam if i dont have the car to scam with i have the mp r33 along with 3 other skyline gtr with bond release jive lingo lol this guy is a lame hes trying to make this racial i wish you had a nice car worthy of being in a show that way i could show you in person that your life is worthless you should just kill yourself know and stop wasting oxygen

^^^ Bro what did i say about the grammar and punctuation? That is an example of how not to write sentences and paragraphs. I mean really? How do you misuse the word NOW and KNOW. With all your money, do something productive with it. Like maybe an english class!
Old 05-02-2012, 12:24 AM   #51
Og Bobby Johnson

say what you want nothing changes the fact, your cars are illegal and cant be sold in the united states to bad your a moron and got scammed into buying them
Old 05-02-2012, 12:27 AM   #52
Og Bobby Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by canasion35 View Post
^^^ Bro what did i say about the grammar and punctuation? That is an example of how not to write sentences and paragraphs. I mean really? How do you misuse the word NOW and KNOW. With all your money, do something productive with it. Liek maybe an english class!
your mom likes the way i type
Old 05-02-2012, 12:28 AM   #53
canasion35
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
say what you want nothing changes the fact, your cars are illegal and cant be sold in the united states to bad your a moron and got scammed into buying them

....and here's the revised sentence so regular people can read it- Say what you want, nothing changes the fact that your cars are illegal and cannot be sold in the United States. To bad you're a moron and got scammed into buying them.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:29 AM   #54
canasion35
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
your mom likes the way i type

So were going back to the middle school lines now are we? LOL okay, two can play this game.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:32 AM   #55
rb26man
Zilvia Addict

I'm just curious why are you so damn concerned about people's grammar bro unless we are paying you for college units to teach us English stfu seriously bro

Old 05-02-2012, 12:37 AM   #56
sr20drift
Leaky Injector

sr20drift is an unknown quantity at this point
I would assume because he can tell it pisses you off. Common sense.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:38 AM   #57
ryandh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
ryandh is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
woah... this is gettin juicy. OG, you gotta chime in bro. I didn't know me posting that link to ebay was going to get you called out, I was just curious.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:40 AM   #58
rb26man
Zilvia Addict

I'm not pissed I just find it funny that every post he starts of with "once again the grammar" like really my dude let it go already

Old 05-02-2012, 12:40 AM   #59
Og Bobby Johnson

wow cant stop laughing hey are the pictures from are meet posted
Old 05-02-2012, 12:40 AM   #60
RHDAmerica

LOL this is so amusing right now... I seriously can't stop laughing... I hope this doesn't get locked soon... This is a good ass thread.

LOL I'm getting tired... I gotta let this one go and hit the hay... Good luck with selling a car you do or don't have... I really don't care anymore...
Closed Thread