Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 01:06 PM   #121
meyahtah1

Trader Rating: (1)
meyahtah1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Wow that's clean
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2012, 07:27 AM   #122
STR8 H8N
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8 H8N View Post
plus cash of course duhhhhhhhh
Old 05-01-2012, 07:54 PM   #123
twin_vector_turbo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (18)
twin_vector_turbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8 H8N View Post
I have a motorcycle.

I have no need for a scooter.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:57 PM   #124
s13_rb25
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
s13_rb25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i know its a stock clean kouki and all.... but am i missing something here?????? Who offers a 350z for a stock kouki.....
Old 05-08-2012, 09:37 PM   #125
TinMan09
Leaky Injector

TinMan09 is an unknown quantity at this point
So i registered here just to post on this car. It looks amazing. Interested in a 1994 Mazda RX-7? It would require boot on your end though. I'm sure my car is rare enough lol. Email me or text if your interested in working something out. 7069808845/[email protected]

Info on the car:
78k miles and going up because I drive it every day. Chaste white touring edition. 1 of 533 CW FD's produced in the US. Tastefully modified. I have well over $8k in parts alone and have reciepts in my inbox to prove it. Tuned and dynoed 358hp on 12psi on a Mustang dyno on April 25th, 2012, I have the dyno sheet to show it.

Mods include: Greddy front mount intercooler, greddy intake elbow, k&n filters on hard pipes for the intake, underdrive pulleys, TurboXS RFL BOV, BNR Stage 3 Sequential twin turbo, AzeKnight solenoid kit, ALL EMISSIONS REMOVED, 3" Downpipe, 3" Greddy midpipe, RARE St. May Dual Shotgun exhaust, Large street ported motor with Atkins super seals 2k miles on motor, JDM transmission with 57k miles, CJ Motorsports fuel rails, braided fuel lines, Injector Dynamics 725cc/1000cc injectors, Aeromotive FPR, Stance GR+ Pro coilovers, Cusco strut tower brace, B&M short throw shifter, Banzai Racing diff brace, Noltec motor mounts, Kenwood DNX9960 Double Din tv/nav, Kicker KS60 front and KS68 rear speakers, FlyRX7 triple dash gauge pod with an Autometer boost gauge and Innovate MTX-L Wideband, Brembo slotted rotors, Hawks HPS pads, Apexi PowerFC Pro computer, Greddy turbo timer, 99 spec taillights with a Sake bomb garage LED ring design improved with the help of David Hayes, Shine Auto Feed style carbon fiber skirts, and an Optima battery relocated to the rear of the car. I'm sure theres things i'm forgetting to list. A lot of the engine bay was powder coated black while i had it apart.

The car is amazing and in great shape for its age. Its got a couple of blemishes from being as old as it is, but its been garage kept most of its life. I'm the third owner, the first being the dealership. Interior looks great and I can email TONS of pictures of the entire car. Its currently located in El Paso, TX/Fort Bliss. Idk why i'm posting it, I absolutely love this car and it turns heads everywhere. Only thing I know wrong with it is the temperature control actuator for the AC isnt working, but i dont have a belt on the power steering and AC anyways because i prefer the car that way so it hasnt bothered me.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:53 AM   #126
illestkouki

illestkouki is an unknown quantity at this point
I have always wanted a white one but couldn't find one. Your is so clean!!
Old 05-10-2012, 08:12 PM   #127
twin_vector_turbo
Zilvia Member

I like RX7's, but I have an LS3 in the garage that will end up making 500 WHP without forced induction.

Not interested in buying someone else project. Thanks though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan09 View Post
So i registered here just to post on this car. It looks amazing. Interested in a 1994 Mazda RX-7? It would require boot on your end though. I'm sure my car is rare enough lol. Email me or text if your interested in working something out. 7069808845/[email protected]

Info on the car:
78k miles and going up because I drive it every day. Chaste white touring edition. 1 of 533 CW FD's produced in the US. Tastefully modified. I have well over $8k in parts alone and have reciepts in my inbox to prove it. Tuned and dynoed 358hp on 12psi on a Mustang dyno on April 25th, 2012, I have the dyno sheet to show it.

Mods include: Greddy front mount intercooler, greddy intake elbow, k&n filters on hard pipes for the intake, underdrive pulleys, TurboXS RFL BOV, BNR Stage 3 Sequential twin turbo, AzeKnight solenoid kit, ALL EMISSIONS REMOVED, 3" Downpipe, 3" Greddy midpipe, RARE St. May Dual Shotgun exhaust, Large street ported motor with Atkins super seals 2k miles on motor, JDM transmission with 57k miles, CJ Motorsports fuel rails, braided fuel lines, Injector Dynamics 725cc/1000cc injectors, Aeromotive FPR, Stance GR+ Pro coilovers, Cusco strut tower brace, B&M short throw shifter, Banzai Racing diff brace, Noltec motor mounts, Kenwood DNX9960 Double Din tv/nav, Kicker KS60 front and KS68 rear speakers, FlyRX7 triple dash gauge pod with an Autometer boost gauge and Innovate MTX-L Wideband, Brembo slotted rotors, Hawks HPS pads, Apexi PowerFC Pro computer, Greddy turbo timer, 99 spec taillights with a Sake bomb garage LED ring design improved with the help of David Hayes, Shine Auto Feed style carbon fiber skirts, and an Optima battery relocated to the rear of the car. I'm sure theres things i'm forgetting to list. A lot of the engine bay was powder coated black while i had it apart.

The car is amazing and in great shape for its age. Its got a couple of blemishes from being as old as it is, but its been garage kept most of its life. I'm the third owner, the first being the dealership. Interior looks great and I can email TONS of pictures of the entire car. Its currently located in El Paso, TX/Fort Bliss. Idk why i'm posting it, I absolutely love this car and it turns heads everywhere. Only thing I know wrong with it is the temperature control actuator for the AC isnt working, but i dont have a belt on the power steering and AC anyways because i prefer the car that way so it hasnt bothered me.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:33 PM   #128
Mold88
Zilvia Member

Mold88 is an unknown quantity at this point
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 05-10-2012, 10:43 PM   #129
thatbb6

thatbb6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosgonz View Post
buyer bought it for 9500, but the car had 29k miles. if you had 29k miles im sure it will sell for 10k but you dont, you have 72k miles so i think you can get between 7-8k for this. but it a Beautiful car. GLWS
just because that owner sold it for cheap doesnt mean OP should do the same. Honestly, $9500 for 29k miles is F***ing dirt cheap! OP's car is a real bargain too. 90% of the 240s have been beaten to shit and molested. This car, on the other hand, is worth every dime.
Old 05-12-2012, 06:56 PM   #130
TinMan09
Leaky Injector

TinMan09 is an unknown quantity at this point
Throw the LS3 in the rx7. Thats what i planned on doing lol.
Old 05-12-2012, 07:03 PM   #131
EsChassisLove
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
EsChassisLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by H3RESQ View Post
This car is worth WELL over 7k. Especially if he brings the couple minor modifications back to USDM/OEM. (shifter, oil cap, etc.)

Besides the one sitting in my garage (not for sale), show me a TRULY unmolested 98 kouki factory 5 speed that really fits the "excellent" condition category.

This car and any 98 manuals left stock and taken care of are only going to go UP in value....and become harder and harder to find.

My opinion...10k+, especially if he has paperwork to prove the car is what he says.

GLWS, I'm looking forward to some interior, trunk, and motor bay shots.

Thank you.

People like you are the reason my Zenki will be "worth" in excess of 20k in a few years.

10k for a bone stock kouki is beyond laughable.

But hey, like I said. The idiots paying out for this are the ones increasing the value of them. So thank you.
Old 05-13-2012, 01:41 PM   #132
1artistry1

1artistry1 is an unknown quantity at this point
im interested

Hey how you doing. Im looking to buy this out right fron you this week. Very serious buyer please pm me Ps not some little kid. Adult here please pm.

Last edited by 1artistry1; 05-28-2012 at 06:08 PM..
Old 05-13-2012, 03:00 PM   #133
turkey
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
turkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
12k viewss god damn
Old 05-14-2012, 03:57 AM   #134
lockhaim
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
lockhaim is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
What if I give you a kidney and my s13 hatch with 180sx kouki Aero all Oem (front lip is frp though ...) that I am having professionally painted (I'll make it any color you want!) this summer with a 97 ka24 and some other light mods.. but since you'll probably decline.. God the things I would do for this car I can't believe it hasn't sold makes me want to go take a loan out haha.. glws hopefully it sells soon its well worth the price imo Someone make This fine gentleman a damn reasonable offer!
Old 05-14-2012, 07:40 AM   #135
EsChassisLove
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
EsChassisLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Two in the bush^
Old 05-14-2012, 12:45 PM   #136
1artistry1

1artistry1 is an unknown quantity at this point
So im a serious buyer and i get no response...this car would be sold already if owner will pm me. Sorry kids but if he pms me this 12k view 240 is mostly gunna be mine... if the price is right.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:57 PM   #137
Scope240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
Scope240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
So many scrubs want, none with the money to afford! Who ever buys this keep it tasteful!
Old 05-16-2012, 07:59 PM   #138
twin_vector_turbo
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsChassisLove View Post
Two in the bush^
Well, if anything, thanks for bumping my thread.

You're just getting more people to look at my thread.

Zenkis are a dime a dozen. Absolutely nothing special about them.

And as I've mentioned before, feel free to PM me if you have a problem with my price or thread. I would be happy to speak with you.
Old 05-16-2012, 08:01 PM   #139
twin_vector_turbo
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1artistry1 View Post
So im a serious buyer and i get no response...this car would be sold already if owner will pm me. Sorry kids but if he pms me this 12k view 240 is mostly gunna be mine... if the price is right.
Called you a few times and left you a message... no response.

I was out all weekend with no internet access. Give me a call.
Old 05-16-2012, 08:16 PM   #140
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
mantas is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Bump. The way i see it - its a lot of money for a 240 but this thing has been preserved and is worth every cent. I have only seen 2-3 other 240's in that shape...
Old 07-15-2012, 10:41 AM   #141
twin_vector_turbo
Zilvia Member

Hey all, I haven't been proactively selling the car due to other things coming up.

Car is still for sale.
Old 07-15-2012, 12:53 PM   #142
jamanrr
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
jamanrr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin_vector_turbo View Post
Hey all, I haven't been proactively selling the car due to other things coming up.

Car is still for sale.

yeah, why don't you just keep it? I mean dude you are not going to get 12 grand for it especially when 12-14 grand with buy awesome late model STIs and Miatas with the same target mileage of 70-100 thousand. It is an Ohio car which is the rust belt plus bad drivers equals a tough place to sell and buy cars.

I like most on here would do 6-7 grand for it. Cash Money. any way good luck with it.
Old 07-15-2012, 02:20 PM   #143
1slowsilvia
Zilvia Junkie

1slowsilvia is an unknown quantity at this point
this car is very very clean ill give you that... I myself have a 1998 S14 Kouki factory 5spd no sun roof.

my body is FLAWLESS on my car as is interior. my car can net me around 8k since yours is soo clean id say your looking at 8k even for yours. if someone offers your 7500 or up run with it.

asking 12k your 3k short of owning a R32 or R33 skyline.
Old 07-15-2012, 04:09 PM   #144
twin_vector_turbo
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slowsilvia View Post
this car is very very clean ill give you that... I myself have a 1998 S14 Kouki factory 5spd no sun roof.

my body is FLAWLESS on my car as is interior. my car can net me around 8k since yours is soo clean id say your looking at 8k even for yours. if someone offers your 7500 or up run with it.

asking 12k your 3k short of owning a R32 or R33 skyline.
Have fun getting your Skyline impounded by the po-po. There's a reason why they don't cost a lot. No one wants to have to deal with fronting the paperwork in case you get busted.
Old 07-15-2012, 04:15 PM   #145
twin_vector_turbo
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamanrr View Post
yeah, why don't you just keep it? I mean dude you are not going to get 12 grand for it especially when 12-14 grand with buy awesome late model STIs and Miatas with the same target mileage of 70-100 thousand. It is an Ohio car which is the rust belt plus bad drivers equals a tough place to sell and buy cars.

I like most on here would do 6-7 grand for it. Cash Money. any way good luck with it.
I am looking to own an OBDI car in case I move out of this area.

What does it matter if the car is in Ohio? Did I say I drive it all winter? It stays in a garage 99% of the time. You do realize someone can buy a pristine car from out of state, and only take it out in good weather right?

I have my car on a 240SX enthusiast site, not a Miata enthusiast site. An STI and 240SX are very different cars, and I doubt a person would consider both cars when looking to buy.
Old 07-16-2012, 07:37 PM   #146
KravingAKouki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
KravingAKouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
haha ignore them man, haters are going to hate. Nice car, wish we could work something out still. Im still very interested. PM me if your ready to sell
Old 07-17-2012, 11:31 AM   #147
boostman747
Leaky Injector

boostman747 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a s13 I would trade
Old 07-17-2012, 02:24 PM   #148
kouki-prodigy

kouki-prodigy is an unknown quantity at this point
Looking for a car like this!!! GLWS!!! Sick car!
Old 07-17-2012, 08:56 PM   #149
twin_vector_turbo
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostman747 View Post
I have a s13 I would trade
Give me details.

I'm interested in either an OBDI S14 or S13 coupe ONLY.

NO OTHER TRADES.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:12 PM   #150
Tyler.
Leaky Injector

Tyler. is an unknown quantity at this point
Closed Thread