Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 01:25 PM   #1
Rabboni
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Rabboni is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
1996 240sx Zenki,

Hello all,
I have a 1996 240sx for sale, with the clean title in hand. The car is a factory 5 speed transmission, and the stock ka24de with 156000 miles on it currently. Its registration is current. Every thing on this car works, including the power windows and locks. It doesn’t have any leaks at all, and its safe to park on your driveway. It is a very reliable car that is my daily driver; It has never once, in the year and a half I’ve owned it, had a starting problem, and never had any running problems. I always keep up on the fluid changes. It was in a minor accident from the previous owner; he tried to be a drift king and ran it onto a curb. Luckily he only bent the front driver rim and power brace, and deployed the passenger airbag. The car has been fixed and driving for nearly two years though so it isn’t anything to worry about. The body is rust free and relatively clean; only a few minor dings and scratches. The hood however is dented from unlatching while driving at about 25mph, but nothing happened to the roof or windshield though.
Ive recently replaced the radiator, thermostat, spark plugs, air conditioning belt and got an alignment.

Electronics wise it has a few goodies: It has a viper alarm with keyless entry, and also has a nice alpine deck with ipod connectivity, and is also wired for subs.

It also has a few after market suspension goodies too. It has front and rear cusco racing strut tower braces. Rear control arms and toe arms. Has koni red adjustable shocks with 2 inch lowering springs front and back. It has a carb legal injen intake. The big thing it has is a Nismo clutch-type limited slip differential. This thing was 1000 dollars plus installation when it was bought. It also has a sparco steering wheel, and a drift button.

Im asking $4000 for everything. PRICE DROP! Im only asking 3800 for everything. The car passes smog with flying colors, and I will smog it before I sell it. It is sold as is, for cash only, and I will not ship it anywhere so don’t ask. NO TRADES. Im located in Fairfield, CA, and can show the car almost any time, with an appointment. Send me a pm if you have any questions, or want to set up a time to meet. Im sure there is something I forgot to mention, but if you have any questions, or want some better pictures ask in the email and I will do my best to accommodate you. Sorry for the long post, but I like to be as detailed as possible so as to avoid any confusion.

here is a link to some pics: ImageShack Album - 8 images
Old 02-05-2011, 02:49 PM   #2
Rabboni
Zilvia Member

No body Interested? Bump.
Old 02-05-2011, 04:38 PM   #3
TheClutchKicker
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
TheClutchKicker is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Pictures might help with your sale?
Old 02-05-2011, 08:02 PM   #4
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
yeah pics would be real nice
Old 02-06-2011, 05:04 AM   #5
brn2slid
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
brn2slid has made poor choicesbrn2slid has made poor choicesbrn2slid has made poor choicesbrn2slid has made poor choicesbrn2slid has made poor choicesbrn2slid has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Whydont you try the link that he has at the bottom of his unedited original post
Old 02-10-2011, 11:30 PM   #6
Rabboni
Zilvia Member

Sold! Mods please lock, or delete.