Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-09-2008, 11:20 AM   #11
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
I demand a refund! You ripped me off!

I'm sorry I am unable to give you a refund sir, since I wasn't able to get a refund for that massage you gave me. There was no happy ending like promised. I didn't ask for a refund.

Geez

Quote:
Originally Posted by tastyratz View Post
i think im gonna wanna pick up a few pairs, probably just get 1 to start and see how I like it -if I do its pair #2.

Whats the typical battery life you might get out of the lights?
people have said it fits big heads but does it fit big heads comfortably? Do the arms flex?
My massive car knowledge inflated ego reinforced noggin makes the arms on my glasses flex outwards. Any stiff armed sides pinch my temples and give me headaches. Gonna need new safety glasses because I am getting lasik in a week.
If it fits my big head comfortably then it should fit yours also. The sides of the glasses are pretty flexiable so it should be fine for you.

Now as far as the battery life goes, I'm not too sure. But they are replaceable and you can find them at any stores.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyteboichris View Post
Great Product! works very very well guys!
Thank you I'm glad you are happy with the product.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote