Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > Engine Tech

Engine Tech Technical discussion related to all relevant engines such as KA, SR, RB, CA, 2JZ , L24/26/28, VG, VQ, and LSx series.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2015, 02:13 PM   #16
wiring specialties
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
wiring specialties is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by purplove View Post
I have a wiring specialties harness, thought it was going to be 10x better than the old brittle stock harness but ended up finding out a few negative things about it. The knock sensor plug is the wrong size and is missing pin #8. This happens to be the switched ground for the butterfly valves and made the car pretty laggy. Wiring specialties is the only company out there making a replacent harness for the ca18 so I'm not here to bash on them but to let wiring specialties/other enthusiasts know about the issue and hopefully they will make an updated version in the near future.
Hey, with all of the harnesses we have sold this is the first time we have heard about the knock sensor issue happening. Any chance you can post a photo of it so we can see the issue? or even email it over so we can talk. It seems to be very odd and we would love to take care of it. As for the butterfly valves I am sorry to hear that, feel free to email or call us so we can assist and take care of any issues/problems you might have so you are 100% satisfied
wiring specialties is offline   Reply With Quote