Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 11-18-2015, 08:35 AM   #1
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Work VS-XX 5x114.3, 18x9 -4, 18x11.5 +2

Shipping? AT BUYERS EXPENSE

Company: Work Wheels
Model: VS-XX
Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3
Fronts: 18x9 -4
Rears: 18x11.5 +2

Wheels are in good shape, what you see is what you get. I put new Achilles ATR Sport II on them recently, less than 100 miles on tires. 305s on the rear, 255 up front.

NEW PRICE $2,300

SHIPPING IS EXTRA.

Last edited by onehundredoctane; 08-23-2018 at 01:55 PM..
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2015, 07:29 AM   #2
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
I'm also OPEN to REASONABLE offers.

No low balls.
Old 11-24-2015, 01:24 PM   #3
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Tuesday bump. Thanks for checking in.
Old 12-07-2015, 07:41 PM   #4
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Bump again . . .
Old 12-14-2015, 09:53 AM   #5
idlebad
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
idlebad is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Free bump for an awesome set of wheels!!!
idlebad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 06:08 AM   #6
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by idlebad View Post
Free bump for an awesome set of wheels!!!

Thank you sir!
Old 11-16-2016, 07:05 AM   #7
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Price drop, $2,500 firm.
Old 08-23-2018, 01:53 PM   #8
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Putting these back up for sale.

New Price, $2,200.

Shipping extra.
Old 08-24-2018, 08:24 AM   #9
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Bump it up
Old 08-28-2018, 07:15 AM   #10
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Bump
bump
bump
bump
Old 09-04-2018, 06:30 AM   #11
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

PRICE DROP NEED THESE GONE!

$2,000 takes em, tires included.
Old 09-06-2018, 06:45 AM   #12
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Willing to dismount tires for interested buyers that might want shipping.
Old 09-10-2018, 11:27 AM   #13
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Anyone. . . ?

Bump!

Buy these!
Old 09-13-2018, 12:01 PM   #14
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

I have the feeling I could offer these for free and no one would take them :/

Dropping price to $1,900. If no one is interested then I'll just keep them.
Old 09-13-2018, 12:42 PM   #15
nismo35
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
nismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the roughnismo35 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
You could just donate them to some old guy......
nismo35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 04:18 PM   #16
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by onehundredoctane View Post
I have the feeling I could offer these for free and no one would take them :/

Dropping price to $1,900. If no one is interested then I'll just keep them.
Don't feel bad man. I was trying to sell a mint set of KF's with brand new tires for the longest freaking time. Lowball after lowball. They finally did sell, and I either broke even, or lost a little. Things don't sell like they used to. I think it's because most kids don't want nice builds with quality parts. As long as it LOOKS good, that's what matters to them. Good luck with your sale.
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 05:15 PM   #17
Maxwell914

Maxwell914 is an unknown quantity at this point
Interested but not sure if they’ll fit. Have a FD RX7 if anyone else is aware otherwise I’ll be back once I know if they fit or not
Maxwell914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 05:18 PM   #18
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxwell914 View Post
Interested but not sure if they’ll fit. Have a FD RX7 if anyone else is aware otherwise I’ll be back once I know if they fit or not
willtheyfit.com
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 09:31 AM   #19
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod^s13 View Post
Don't feel bad man. I was trying to sell a mint set of KF's with brand new tires for the longest freaking time. Lowball after lowball. They finally did sell, and I either broke even, or lost a little. Things don't sell like they used to. I think it's because most kids don't want nice builds with quality parts. As long as it LOOKS good, that's what matters to them. Good luck with your sale.
Thanks man, I'm in a pinch and need these gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxwell914 View Post
No clue man, if you're in NC and could stop by we could test fit.
Old 10-25-2018, 07:00 AM   #20
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Still for sale
Old 10-25-2018, 09:13 AM   #21
Maxwell914

Maxwell914 is an unknown quantity at this point
I’m still interested I’m just trying figure out if the offsets work I’m in NY so it wouldn’t be easy to do a test fit
Maxwell914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 05:59 AM   #22
Sr20SilviaS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Sr20SilviaS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
How much shipped to 03038?
Old 10-31-2018, 07:23 AM   #23
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sr20SilviaS13 View Post
How much shipped to 03038?
Sent you a PM regarding shipping.