Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 02-22-2008, 08:18 PM   #601
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMB0iKT
Green S14 Zenki with a huge spoiler and primer on passenger side at 7 eleven on Mcluaghin and Story. I also saw a black S13 fastback lowered on 101 South.
Old 02-22-2008, 08:53 PM   #602
Buffalo Daughter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Buffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I usedto see Khmerguys car at 24hour fitness in mpitas when'd usedto work out. I think that was his car.

Also team thrusts maroon hatch on deep dish. I see them frequently around milpitas area. Cool doods saying whatup or thumbs up.

White hatch at albertsons . Guys who works there on sportmaxs also In milpitas

One more car is the white s14.5 at Hollywood video by winchester auto.

All cars I see on a daily/weekly basis. Also some guy who owns a c
white maroon coupe at Capitol toyota.
Old 02-22-2008, 09:07 PM   #603
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
there's an albertson's still?
it didn't change to lucky?
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 09:18 PM   #604
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
^ i think only some changed.

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 09:37 PM   #605
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
i haven't seen any albertsons in months
every one in hayward, union city, and fremont changed for sure. i thought it was everywhere
Old 02-22-2008, 10:21 PM   #606
Buffalo Daughter
Zilvia Addict

Buffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enough
sorry guys it has changed. Brainfart. Its the one off
park victoria.
Old 02-23-2008, 08:50 PM   #607
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I was coming back from Marina, and had some pho is SJ. Capitol express way enterance onto 101, I saw a white s14 facing me and the front end was gone... like torn apart. Who every that is, I hope u are okay.

Drive safe in the rain guys.
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 08:24 PM   #608
infamous240sx
Zilvia Junkie

infamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to infamous240sx
Spotted a burgandy coupe with a triple projector conversion, it had what i believe black or primered grey fenders and also black rims. I was headed on Doolittle crossing the bay farm bridge.
infamous240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 06:00 PM   #609
khmerguy618
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khmerguy618
black fast back on capitol and hostetter w/ meshies in front and i think Se's in back super dumped and maybe type X tails earlier today.

[email protected]

IF you bought stuff from me write me a review HERE
||VEXMOTORSPORTS || DMAX-USA || RPS CLUTCH || BAB AUTOBODY||
khmerguy618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 08:54 PM   #610
blownmotor
Zilvia Junkie

blownmotor is on the path to ruinblownmotor is on the path to ruin
saw Zar and Falkon240 at Lucky's plaza in SF
blownmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 12:51 AM   #611
tysoNgoduMb
Zilvia Junkie

tysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tysoNgoduMb
saw a black i think fastback around 5 speed off on capitol. i was at the shell gas station. and then saw a red s14 on 880 on the way to valley fair.

tysoNgoduMb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 12:56 AM   #612
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

saw a red kouki s14 in on thornton in fremont yesterday around 4:30ish

then i saw gas for $4.23 for 91 at shell on 7th street in oakland today
Old 02-27-2008, 01:59 AM   #613
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (47)
k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
$4.23 for 91 at shell on 7th street in oakland today
damn im glad gas is still 3 something over here
k0uki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 08:46 AM   #614
khmerguy618
Nissanaholic!

khmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Daughter View Post
I usedto see Khmerguys car at 24hour fitness in mpitas when'd usedto work out. I think that was his car.

Also team thrusts maroon hatch on deep dish. I see them frequently around milpitas area. Cool doods saying whatup or thumbs up.

White hatch at albertsons . Guys who works there on sportmaxs also In milpitas

One more car is the white s14.5 at Hollywood video by winchester auto.

All cars I see on a daily/weekly basis. Also some guy who owns a c
white maroon coupe at Capitol toyota.
what car are you rocking? i still go to 24 just at night now. I seen that 14.5 also, dood totally mugs when you try to say whats up or wave.

[email protected]

Old 02-27-2008, 12:04 PM   #615
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by khmerguy618 View Post
I seen that 14.5 also, dood totally mugs when you try to say whats up or wave.
he did an s15 face conversion on himself too!

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 10:07 PM   #616
czarli
Leaky Injector

czarli has a spectacular aura aboutczarli has a spectacular aura aboutczarli has a spectacular aura aboutczarli has a spectacular aura aboutczarli has a spectacular aura aboutczarli has a spectacular aura about
White S14 for sale with black-polished lip rims Oregon expwy Palo Alto parked
czarli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 11:02 PM   #617
Sideways~S14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Sideways~S14 is making a name for him/her selfSideways~S14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sideways~S14
Black S13 in folsom on riley going towards rainbow bridge saw it right before passing scott st looked like it had some kinda cat back of the sorts and rollin on black meshies couldnt tell if it had sil front
Sideways~S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 11:51 PM   #618
dakine240
Leaky Injector

dakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to all
Quote:
black fast back on capitol and hostetter w/ meshies in front and i think Se's in back super dumped and maybe type X tails earlier today.
hey, that was me. my cars dark blue. saw your car too, was gonna wave but i was makin a u-turn and talkin on the phone. i see your car a lot looks sick.

seen a red s13 w/ primered front end, stock height, sleepy eyes, relocated license plate, and exhaust going down capitol ave today
dakine240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 02:40 AM   #619
WagDatto
Zilvia FREAK!

WagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WagDatto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways~S14 View Post
Black S13 in folsom on riley going towards rainbow bridge saw it right before passing scott st looked like it had some kinda cat back of the sorts and rollin on black meshies couldnt tell if it had sil front
No way, I just saw this car/Dakine's car today too! Got on here to post it, and it already was. But I was driving my Galant with "Speed Tape" on my driver's side window and an FBI sticker on my 'shield, so I decided it wasn't the right move.

http://garagezoku.blogspot.com
WagDatto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 02:01 PM   #620
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

dvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enough
saw a brownish s13 vert with silvia front, maybe sportmax rims? lowered, girl was driving it on skyline.
dvdevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 03:03 PM   #621
Sideways~S14
Zilvia Member

Sideways~S14 is making a name for him/her selfSideways~S14 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to Sideways~S14
Quote:
Originally Posted by WagDatto View Post
No way, I just saw this car/Dakine's car today too! Got on here to post it, and it already was. But I was driving my Galant with "Speed Tape" on my driver's side window and an FBI sticker on my 'shield, so I decided it wasn't the right move.
Nice cool i finally spotted someone haha
Sideways~S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 10:27 PM   #622
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
all you bay guys come through to the potluck meet at treasure island on the 8th of march @ 11:30am....... at the bbq pits bring something haha.... here's the posting.... http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=175206...

BTW.....

seen a red s14 with a white jdm kouki frontend on highway 17 while i was going to monterey today
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 10:50 PM   #623
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
Quote:

I don't train at cung le's, but my friend is dating his sister ahaha
curious, where do you train?

keep seeing the same black s14 hardtop zenki...dropped with MB competitions at san bruno starbucks...

saw a red S14 zenki dropped with hids, staggered gunmetal cobra rims, and some decals on the rear windshield in foster city blvd (? bad with FC streets) today at around 6pm...i was the guy in the hyundai at the stoplight...
Old 02-28-2008, 11:26 PM   #624
khmerguy618
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw20>>s14 View Post
curious, where do you train?

keep seeing the same black s14 hardtop zenki...dropped with MB competitions at san bruno starbucks...

saw a red S14 zenki dropped with hids, staggered gunmetal cobra rims, and some decals on the rear windshield in foster city blvd (? bad with FC streets) today at around 6pm...i was the guy in the hyundai at the stoplight...
I train w/ my buddy who went to nationals and jr. olympics in judo from hawaii. Just simple submission things and such, i used to just mess around w/ buddies and grapple and box after i stopped TKD. Learned a little bit of wing chun here and there and such.

[email protected]

Old 02-29-2008, 02:57 AM   #625
debby
Leaky Injector

debby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the roughdebby is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to debby
Quote:
I train w/ my buddy who went to nationals and jr. olympics in judo from hawaii. Just simple submission things and such, i used to just mess around w/ buddies and grapple and box after i stopped TKD. Learned a little bit of wing chun here and there and such.
great! want to meet u at the bbq, cuz i am also learning TKD since i was 10. and now i learn in the sfsu and joined the AAU sice last semester. fought in the XIV tournament but lose....haha, anyways, what color are u?
debby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 09:06 AM   #626
khmerguy618
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
great! want to meet u at the bbq, cuz i am also learning TKD since i was 10. and now i learn in the sfsu and joined the AAU sice last semester. fought in the XIV tournament but lose....haha, anyways, what color are u?
stopped paying for tests and belts since brown but i trained for like a year or 2 after that w/ blacks. Never really did any tournaments though.

Maroon hatch, w/ a fatty fmic and meshies along berryessa.

[email protected]

Old 02-29-2008, 11:36 AM   #627
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

hum that's fun. i fought in AAU tournaments at sfsu a few times and always won.

hahaha

i'm black btw.
Old 02-29-2008, 01:36 PM   #628
Drunk Bastard
Zilvia FREAK!

Drunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Drunk Bastard
5:00pm on thursday Feb 28th
black 13 coupe with red seats.
fallon road in livermore.
i was in my red fc
Drunk Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 01:42 PM   #629
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
hum that's fun. i fought in AAU tournaments at sfsu a few times and always won.

hahaha

i'm black btw.
Yeah. Don't fuck with Andrew. He'll beat your ass in front of UC tap.
Old 02-29-2008, 03:56 PM   #630
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

dark grey fastback with kit on baumberg at industrial yesterday in hayward around 3ish. i think the guy had glasses

maroon fastback on fremont at thornton today at 2:45. guy driving had a grey and black striped sweater

Last edited by Andrew Bohan; 03-06-2008 at 08:38 PM..