Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 09-08-2013, 07:14 PM   #1
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
<FS> S14 Bomex side skirts (modded)

S14 Bomex side skirts for sale. I had the little tear drop thing filled in because i didn't like it. Never have. Anyway, I'm changing my aero and i have no use for these. They're sitting in my garage and i'm getting annoyed having to look at them all the time haha. With that said, these things were pretty beat when i bought them and other than them being painted, i still think they're pretty beat...but i'm also REALLY picky. IMO, the fiberglass is thin and the shop didn't really do that great of a job filling in the tear drop. They've got some hairline cracks as shown in the pics and you'll need to do some work to really get them to look and fit perfect.

Here's some pics on my car for reference. One side looks decent

the other side...i hit something and had to use some red tape in a pinch because it wouldn't sit flush with the body anymore lol.

off the car pics

Price: $100 OBO. "OMG that's too much! blah blah blah" Hey, CALM YOUR TITS. I know this is Zilvia....It's at that price and obo for a reason. Just make an offer. The worst i can say is no. Lol

Shipping: NO. Trust me, it's so not worth it for the price it'd cost to get them to you. Pick up in San Diego county ONLY. And let me just say this now....I'm NOT driving to LA or Riverside or where the fuck ever to deliver them to you. So don't ask. You want them, you come get them or we can meet up somewhere in THIS city. I know it sounds harsh (and i'm really not a dick), but you'd be surprised how many times i've sold something on here and had people make these outlandish delivery requests like i owe it too them or something. I don't need to sell them. it's not that serious. I'm not hurting for money.

Anyyyyway, just tried to make this ad as clear as possible. If you're interested, let me know! Thanks!
Instagram: @rjsladerade

Last edited by revat619; 09-08-2013 at 08:12 PM..
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2013, 08:37 PM   #2
VinoS14

Trader Rating: (0)
VinoS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Pm'ed ya .......
VinoS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 10:07 PM   #3
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
SOLD! Mods please lock.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote