Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

View Poll Results: Voting Donald Trump for president?
Trump will get my support. 144 38.92%
Trump will not get my support. 226 61.08%
Voters: 370. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-22-2017, 01:46 PM   #661
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Waking up everyday not having hillary as potus is a victory alone, not matter how bad he fucks up. He did fuck up by promising so much in so little, but i guess that's how politics work... Guy's only been in for 7 months ffs.
The GOP has control of both the House and Senate, where the real work is done. trump has no excuse to not have anything done in 7 months........
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2017, 03:04 PM   #662
S14kouki805
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
S14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
The GOP has control of both the House and Senate, where the real work is done. trump has no excuse to not have anything done in 7 months........
The fact that he's done so much damage in the 7mos. he's been in should be more telling than what he hasn't done...he truly is a national embarrassment. He is actually much worse than I had anticipated.
S14kouki805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 07:43 PM   #663
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
https://twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/sta...esident-654209
Old 08-25-2017, 05:46 AM   #664
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Trump isn't going to resign. He's not a quitter. He has way too HUUUGE of an ego for that.

Since the Russian Collusion scandal is not a real thing, the main stream media (and intern the Left) is moving on to Trump having "mental health" issues and not being "fit". That and this resignation prediction.

Ryan is saying tax reform is GOING to happen before the end of the year. That's the big one for me. If that happens, all this other shit I can look past.
Old 08-25-2017, 06:18 AM   #665
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Trump willing to shut down the government because Congress won't pay for the wall?? Wait......I thought Trump said Mexico (NOT the tax payers, which is exactly why he is willing to shut down the government) was going to pay for it??

What in the ever living fuck..........That is trump summed up in one sentence.

Its funny how the trump supporters are eerily quiet........And they are still active (and view) this thread. Yep, there you have it.

You guys want to own up to the dumpster fire yet or is he still your president??
Old 08-25-2017, 08:10 AM   #666
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:

Its funny how the trump supporters are eerily quiet........
And it's funny (although not at all) that the Left just CAN'T get past the fact he won and let the man do his job. It's non stop temper tantrums across the country. The folks in WI are used to this because we dealt with these Lefty crybullies for years after Walker was elected Gov. Non stop protesting, destruction and tantrums that lead to nothing other than Walker turning our state around once he was able to actually do his job without distraction.

I'll own up to voting for him. Am I happy with everything he's doing and how he's handling it? No. Not by a long shot. Matter of fact I can't stand some of it. I don't think any of the people that voted for him expected full repeal and the wall would be easy and done in 7 months. That's the Lefty media's expectation so they can point out the fact it's not done.

The reason we're quite is because we have nothing to say. We won and we're letting him do what he does and we'll see.
Old 08-25-2017, 01:52 PM   #667
S14kouki805
Zilvia Addict

S14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
And it's funny (although not at all) that the Left just CAN'T get past the fact he won and let the man do his job. It's non stop temper tantrums across the country. The folks in WI are used to this because we dealt with these Lefty crybullies for years after Walker was elected Gov. Non stop protesting, destruction and tantrums that lead to nothing other than Walker turning our state around once he was able to actually do his job without distraction.

I'll own up to voting for him. Am I happy with everything he's doing and how he's handling it? No. Not by a long shot. Matter of fact I can't stand some of it. I don't think any of the people that voted for him expected full repeal and the wall would be easy and done in 7 months. That's the Lefty media's expectation so they can point out the fact it's not done.

The reason we're quite is because we have nothing to say. We won and we're letting him do what he does and we'll see.
Sick of the whole "we won" BS, yeah you won but the country lost "bigly"

It was Trump that made all of those outlandish claims about what he was going to do at the snap of a finger, he thought he would be king trump, he had no idea how a democracy functions. That is the problem with thinking that the country can be run like a corporation.

Honestly I do question his mental health, he's been eating his own crap so long he has gone insane. He literally makes ZERO sense when he speaks. It is incoherent rambling that side tracks onto other meaningless dribble. Always throwing in a "plug" about how great he is (you know he owns a home in Charlottesville right?)

He more than likely will not resign because his "yuuuge" ego won't allow him to. I believe he will be impeached when Russia releases the "peepee tapes", the Kremlin literally has him by the balls. This is not a position we want our country in where Russia can blackmail our president at any moment.
Old 08-25-2017, 02:15 PM   #668
SSJ-S15
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
SSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Trump isn't going to resign. He's not a quitter. He has way too HUUUGE of an ego for that.

Since the Russian Collusion scandal is not a real thing, the main stream media (and intern the Left) is moving on to Trump having "mental health" issues and not being "fit". That and this resignation prediction.

Ryan is saying tax reform is GOING to happen before the end of the year. That's the big one for me. If that happens, all this other shit I can look past.
Really? Not sure if you're just ignoring what's going on but the Mueller investigation is getting pretty damn serious.

And the not being fit talk is coming from a lot of Republicans as well.

Let's face reality, the guys is incompetent to lead this country. He's out for himself, not the people he's supposed to be looking out for.
SSJ-S15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 02:50 PM   #669
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:

I never referred to "winning" the election. What I was referring to is the subsequent dumpster fire that is associated with trump "winning". However, the typical talking point of trump and the far right is "Anything but HRC" all the while not realizing trump has proven so far to be more incompetent than any candidate and president in modern day history spanning back a century.

Russian collusion: I guess the admission of trump jr after the email got leaked of collusion was not admission enough that the trump administration colluded with Russia?? Again, another talking point. trump was never under investigation (and for all we know, still is not). His admin/transition team is! Stop clouding the facts with incorrect opinions.

Stop pointing fingers at "lefties". None of them pointed a gun to trumps head and told him to fly off the handle and not get a single thing done. GOP controls the house and congress. He really does not need any input from them to get things done. This is all GOP so stop falsely blaming the left. Remember, trump went after POW (McCain), who in turn put the kaput on the healthcare repeal.

ALL GOP! Take responsibility and stop pointing fingers.

Trump has failed to make good on about 100% of his promises and is working the screw the people who actually voted for him, and that is something no one can deny
Old 08-25-2017, 03:59 PM   #670
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Honestly I'm not that into politics, but from what I heard throughout their campaings, it seemed that hillary was gonna keep the country going into the same dicerction obama had for the past 8 years, which i completely disagreed with.
Bathroom bills, safe spaces, stricter gun laws, looser immigration laws, homos in the arm forces, more benefits for the lazy, plans for free public college, higher wages, "free" healthcare, globalization etc etc. Plus what went down in benghazi. Oh, and did i mention she's a woman? Also, i am of the idea that if you already tried once, and you're rejected by the country, you should just stop being so stubborn.
I am not a fan of trump nor MOST of his agenda, but it was worth a shot over his contendant.
No, im not happy with how things are going so far, it seems like he was in for more corruption than he thought, but at least we have seen him making a push against some of the things that i oppose and affect me, and already made a few good changea, and he's just starting.
Let's not forget all these liberal POS hate groups causing trouble out there such as antifa and blm are a result of those 8 long years of liberalism, see what they caused? You ever saw conservative groups causing this level of destruction during those years?
P.S
I'm also disappointed that a lot of celebrities haven't left the country.
Old 08-25-2017, 05:47 PM   #671
S14kouki805
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Honestly I'm not that into politics, but from what I heard throughout their campaings, it seemed that hillary was gonna keep the country going into the same dicerction obama had for the past 8 years, which i completely disagreed with.
Fine that's your opinion

Quote:
Bathroom bills, safe spaces, stricter gun laws, looser immigration laws, homos in the arm forces, more benefits for the lazy, plans for free public college, higher wages, "free" healthcare, globalization etc etc. Plus what went down in benghazi. Oh, and did i mention she's a woman? Also, i am of the idea that if you already tried once, and you're rejected by the country, you should just stop being so stubborn..
Wow, just wow...who gives a shit if there are unisex bathrooms, I mean really? Safe spaces? Meh whatever, I guess that's lame but not sure how it DIRECTLY affects you. Stricter gun laws, how about common sense gun laws, no one is taking away your damn guns it's never going to happen. The republicans use that as a tool to ensure votes keep coming from the right. Looser immigration, another hot topic. We need reform, we cannot allow a flow of immigrants but we also need to have a path to citizenship. There is currently no path. Do you know anyone who has ever tried to get papers? I do, it's next to impossible. Gays in the military, those "homos" are fighting for your freedom (and whatever other BS the gov't feels like starting shit over), what does their sexual preference have to do with their ability to fight a war? It makes me sad that there are so many people that share your opinion...Free college? Right, because for profit colleges (Trump U anyone?) are so much better. This would be merely an extension of the current K-12 system, hey I'm all for an educated populous. You can use my tax dollars on education anytime.

Which brings me to healthcare. Why wouldn't we have free healthcare? You do realize that the insurance companies and pharmaceutical corporations are raping us with NO Vaseline? You think they give flying fuck about curing diseases? Hell no they are all in it for the MONEY. Higher wages, it's called income inequality. Take a look at what these corporations have done to the average worker bee in the past 40yrs. CEO, CFO's are literally laughing their fat asses off all the way to the bank. Trickle down does not work period.

Let me make this clear, I did not want HRC but it was not because she is a woman, it was because I did not trust her. Your statement was the definition of misogyny. Benghazi, that's up for debate...as far as her re-running I don't care how many times she tries, doesn't matter.

Quote:
I am not a fan of trump nor MOST of his agenda, but it was worth a shot over his contendant.
No, im not happy with how things are going so far, it seems like he was in for more corruption than he thought, but at least we have seen him making a push against some of the things that i oppose and affect me, and already made a few good changea, and he's just starting.
Let's not forget all these liberal POS hate groups causing trouble out there such as antifa and blm are a result of those 8 long years of liberalism, see what they caused? You ever saw conservative groups causing this level of destruction during those years?
P.S
I'm also disappointed that a lot of celebrities haven't left the country.
Regarding liberal hate groups, you are referring to the extremists. For the most part they stand for a good cause, I would stand with them over "White Nationalists". As far as "liberalism" caused by 8yrs of Obama look what a year of Trump has brought upon us? Do really think we can stand 4yrs of this bigotry let alone 8?
Old 08-25-2017, 05:58 PM   #672
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14kouki805 View Post

Which brings me to healthcare. Why wouldn't we have free healthcare? You do realize that the insurance companies and pharmaceutical corporations are raping us with NO Vaseline? You think they give flying fuck about curing diseases? Hell no they are all in it for the MONEY. Higher wages, it's called income inequality. Take a look at what these corporations have done to the average worker bee in the past 40yrs. CEO, CFO's are literally laughing their fat asses off all the way to the bank. Trickle down does not work period.
There should be no insurance, the weak and poor should just die, If you gave them free healthcare, they'd just use it for Latisha's 10th abortion or take their kids to the doctor everytime they had a cold, Which is already what they pretty much do. Just look at all the illegals who take off work when their kid has a cold, so they can take them to the doctor on the cheap with their healthcare and shit. No person should have to pay for the immorality and weakness of others he doesnt even care about. Why should I, a moral person, have to pay for a bunch of peoples AIDS medicine? If Jorge and maria want to have 7 kids they can't afford and Jorge just has a shitty job, why should I pay for their poor decisions?

Other than the parasites who make their money off the stock market, do you think the hard working/intelligent should be punished for their success? You're all a bunch of peasants

All weakness must be discouraged, we have created a system in the complete disregard of the natural order of meritocracy. If you're poor and lazy and stupid,then you deserve to be poor lazy and stupid. If you're intelligent, you find a way to make things work. That is the law of life. People are inherently unequal, nothing will change that. The weak should fear the strong.
There should be no healthcare or government programs beyond education, military, logistics,and trade.

The reason trump hasn't gotten anything done is because leftist political entities and cuckservative traitors will not allow it. It shows the inherent weakness/idiocy of democracy.
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 06:33 PM   #673
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
blah blah blah
The reason trump hasn't gotten anything done is because leftist political entities and cuckservative traitors will not allow it. It shows the inherent weakness/idiocy of democracy.
Again I want to emphasis, and what people are constantly ignoring.

THE GOP HOLDS BOTH HOUSE AND SENATE!! TRUMP DOES NOT NEED LEFTIES FOR ANY DECISION.

Not sure how else I am going to say this..........
Old 08-25-2017, 06:36 PM   #674
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Its funny hearing people bitch about healthcare, but are willing to pay for car and house insurance.

Same exact philosophy........literally exactly the same. Sans the health insurance and pharmaceutical companies trying to wring every penny out of you. Literally the only difference. Universal healthcare is NOT the problem. and for anyone who can prove the ACA increased insurance at a much higher rate than prior to the ACA with actual proof from a non bias source, I will concede. The ACA is not perfect, not even close, but with them paying out subsidies to the insurance companies, they have put a bandaid on the problem. Its a start but its better than the alternative

If you do not like it, then do not pay car or house insurance because "the weak should not be GTFO". Then go ahead and wreck your car or have your roof blown off. Then I would like to see how many people hate insurance.

Its all fun and games until your own butt is on the line.
Old 08-25-2017, 07:06 PM   #675
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Again I want to emphasis, and what people are constantly ignoring.

THE GOP HOLDS BOTH HOUSE AND SENATE!! TRUMP DOES NOT NEED LEFTIES FOR ANY DECISION.

Not sure how else I am going to say this..........
Because there's no fucking difference in the parties, with the exception of who they pander to and how they waste our tax dollars. The gop hates trump because he isn't one of them. Six or seven years to come up with something to replace the aca and they have nothing. Dems hate him for the same reason, albeit with more bitching.

I'm done dealing with politics. The bureaucratic fuck knuckles in dc will do what they want, when they want and give 0 fucks about us peasants.

And why the hell are neo Nazis relevant? They've been around for decades and everyone just ignored them. Antifa comes along, stirs the shit, and now look what we have. Two hard core groups in a dick measuring contest on who has the better oppressive ideology. Fuck em all.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 07:10 PM   #676
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Fine that's your opinion

Wow, just wow...who gives a shit if there are unisex bathrooms, I mean really? Safe spaces? Meh whatever, I guess that's lame but not sure how it DIRECTLY affects you. Stricter gun laws, how about common sense gun laws, no one is taking away your damn guns it's never going to happen. The republicans use that as a tool to ensure votes keep coming from the right. Looser immigration, another hot topic. We need reform, we cannot allow a flow of immigrants but we also need to have a path to citizenship. There is currently no path. Do you know anyone who has ever tried to get papers? I do, it's next to impossible. Gays in the military, those "homos" are fighting for your freedom (and whatever other BS the gov't feels like starting shit over), what does their sexual preference have to do with their ability to fight a war? It makes me sad that there are so many people that share your opinion...Free college? Right, because for profit colleges (Trump U anyone?) are so much better. This would be merely an extension of the current K-12 system, hey I'm all for an educated populous. You can use my tax dollars on education anytime.
nothing against
Nothing against homos using unisex bathrooms, as long as they stay out of hetero bathrooms that dont belong to their gender.
Plenty of common sense gun laws in effect already, you living in cali should know this better, and they dont work.
I am a naturalized american citizen, so I know, and it think it's fine where it's at right now, maybe a few things here and there, but overall it's fine. Of course it's difficult, why would it have to be easy?
There are thousands of people being denied the honor to serve in the armed forces for 100's of reasons such as flat feet, obesity, underweight, etc etc... why wouldn't a mental disease just be another reason? Like I read somewhere, you adapt to the army, not the army to you. You're homo and wanna serve in the forces bad enough? You start acting like the gender you really are, and keep it that way while you're serving. I have a deep respect for the armed forces and for the sacrifices they make for us everyday, but something really is wrong if they are making exceptions with this kind of people.
Students are picking ridiculously useless careers while paying out of pocket/becoming in debt, now imagine how worse that problem would be if we the taxpayers pay for it?

Quote:

Let me make this clear, I did not want HRC but it was not because she is a woman, it was because I did not trust her. Your statement was the definition of misogyny. Benghazi, that's up for debate...as far as her re-running I don't care how many times she tries, doesn't matter.
Hey, at least now we have options, expensive but they're there, whereas centuries ago, not even with money you could get the cure. Become a pharmaceutical kingpin and give your shit away for free, problem solved xD. Dont have money to even pay for your own doctor? Don't reproduce...
Income inequality is normal in capitalism, Im sorry you, I aren't smart enough to climb the ladder nor were born to rich parents, life is tough...

Quote:
Regarding liberal hate groups, you are referring to the extremists. For the most part they stand for a good cause, I would stand with them over "White Nationalists". As far as "liberalism" caused by 8yrs of Obama look what a year of Trump has brought upon us? Do really think we can stand 4yrs of this bigotry let alone 8?
I couldn't take either side, but I can tell you that liberals are causing most of the trouble out there when instead they should be at work, or at least looking for some... Listen, I really have no stand on this confederate statue deal, but one thing I can tell you, after all statues are gone, they wont stop there, and after they go after something else they wont stop there, and so on so on. Somebody is gotta put a stop to their non-scene. The whole reason things are getting out of control out there is because of their non-scene, bunch of lazy SOB's...
Old 08-25-2017, 07:27 PM   #677
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Its funny hearing people bitch about healthcare, but are willing to pay for car and house insurance.

Same exact philosophy........literally exactly the same. Sans the health insurance and pharmaceutical companies trying to wring every penny out of you. Literally the only difference. Universal healthcare is NOT the problem. and for anyone who can prove the ACA increased insurance at a much higher rate than prior to the ACA with actual proof from a non bias source, I will concede. The ACA is not perfect, not even close, but with them paying out subsidies to the insurance companies, they have put a bandaid on the problem. Its a start but its better than the alternative

If you do not like it, then do not pay car or house insurance because "the weak should not be GTFO". Then go ahead and wreck your car or have your roof blown off. Then I would like to see how many people hate insurance.

Its all fun and games until your own butt is on the line.
Insurance/healthcare in itself isn't a problem, government subsidized insurance/healthcare is. What I'm saying is that if the entire bloated system were to be done away with, and insurance being corporate only for everyone, then I wouldn't have to pay my insurance, and then pay a bunch of taxes for other poor peoples insurance. If you have some shit go down and no money or insurance, then look to a charity, but don't make rules forcing others to be charitable.

I also mentioned expicitly that the cuckservatives in the GOP were just being a bunch of anti-trump cronies. I know well that the GOP controls house and senate, but they're a bunch of cucks, who's only goal is to make money off political intrigue.
Old 08-25-2017, 07:34 PM   #678
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
Insurance/healthcare in itself isn't a problem, government subsidized insurance/healthcare is. What I'm saying is that if the entire bloated system were to be done away with, and insurance being corporate only for everyone, then I wouldn't have to pay my insurance, and then pay a bunch of taxes for other poor peoples insurance. If you have some shit go down and no money or insurance, then look to a charity, but don't make rules forcing others to be charitable.

I also mentioned expicitly that the cuckservatives in the GOP were just being a bunch of anti-trump cronies. I know well that the GOP controls house and senate, but they're a bunch of cucks, who's only goal is to make money off political intrigue.
No. The problem is the cost placed on us by insurance companies and pharmaceuticals. Medicaid has worked well for the last 60 years actually.

I should not be getting a bill from the ER for $25,000 for an over night visit. OTC Advil (which is issued in the ER) should not be $600 a pill.

THAT is the problem and has been a problem for 2-3 decades. literally. It has NOTHING to do with government subsidies and the government subsidies actually HELP to lower health care, NOT increase it.

Want to know why your monthly bill isn't $2,000 vs $800?? Is because of the government subsidies you hate so much.

If trump lets that default/fail, I will promise your premiums are going to shoot up about 10-100 fold as there is no way the insurance companies are going to eat the difference and guess who pays for it?? Yep, YOU!

They NEED to go to war with the insurance, hospital/care provider and pharmaceutical companies. Simple! That is one thing the ACA did not touch, which is what I hate most about it.

I am not one for either, but the ACA was a start. If trump had 2 cents and actually cared about his voters, he would fix rather than repeal.

But hey, I got mine so fuck everyone else, right??
Old 08-25-2017, 07:56 PM   #679
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Trump willing to shut down the government because Congress won't pay for the wall?? Wait......I thought Trump said Mexico (NOT the tax payers, which is exactly why he is willing to shut down the government) was going to pay for it??

What in the ever living fuck..........That is trump summed up in one sentence.

Its funny how the trump supporters are eerily quiet........And they are still active (and view) this thread. Yep, there you have it.

You guys want to own up to the dumpster fire yet or is he still your president??
I for one stay 'eerily quiet' because I'm tired of being painted with a broad brush stroke by those who oppose Trump. There is no civil debate on this topic, and every time I try to have discussions about this I am labeled a racist, mysoginist, etc because I voted for Trump. In actuality there are many things that the left supports that I'm for(immigration,racial equality and medical marijuana ). I don't agree with free college education for everyone only because I believe it would devalue it and it's already affordable with community college. These are obviously some of the low hanging fruit, but I want people to realize that though I'm conservative through and through I truly care about the everyone. However if the people continue to label all Trump supporters as 'deplorable' then I believe that in 2020 we'll have another 4 years of a conservative in the White House. Lastly, I will tell you what I tell my friends who didn't vote for Trump: 'All you had to do was put a candidate up there that was better than Trump, and you would've had my vote and you couldn't manage to do that!' 😂

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 08:14 PM   #680
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

DrtyRat; very fair and proper discussion and if he is your candidate, I am not going to sit here and berate you folks. HOWEVER, by pulling the lever for the few things he appeals to while placing a lower priority on everything else (racism, sexist, mysoginist, etc), it is essentially you "endorsing" his short falls and willing to look the other way.

Its a difficult stance: On one hand the trump supporter claims they are nothing like trump, however is quickly to ignore his severe ill qualities because "he is there to shake up the establishment (or well, something to that effect)". Is shaking up the establishment more of a priority than racism, economy, taxes, health care, immigration, etc then that is why the trump supporters are being lump together. I am not saying you are any of those, but those items were not a priority at your time of vote.

Also, I always ask: what made HRC a worse of a candidate than trump? And if you list the talking points I mention above, then that is the problem. Many of those talking points have been debunked by every single bi partisan/non biased source. But "fake news"

I am not saying I am all in for HRC, but she would have made a much better president than what we have currently. HRC had many flaws, and one was being fairly removed from the blue collar workers for example (as is perceived). However, I have had direct experience with HRC reaching out to blue collar workers. Example: wife went to school with a girl who's mom had cancer. She reached out to HRC through her foundation. A few days later, HRC personally called her to provide consolation as well as making every effort to get her the medicine and care she needed. These are the stories that never made the airways.

trump has had similar stories before he became a slum lord (so about 30-40 years ago). Once he became slum lord, it all went downhill. That example above about HRC?? Happened only a few years ago.

Here is an analogy I go by when I have these discussions: If your son/daughter fell off their bike and sustained a severe injury, would you run to 7-11 and ask the clerk to operate on her?? So why would anyone vote a widely unsuccessful businessman with NO political experience to run the country?? Handling a country our size is much more than just running a business and closing deals (which he has actually done a very poor job of the past 20 years). You have many different cultures, classes, people, and foreign relations that "just closing the deal" does not even come close to addressing.
Old 08-25-2017, 09:50 PM   #681
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
No. The problem is the cost placed on us by insurance companies and pharmaceuticals. Medicaid has worked well for the last 60 years actually.

I should not be getting a bill from the ER for $25,000 for an over night visit. OTC Advil (which is issued in the ER) should not be $600 a pill.

THAT is the problem and has been a problem for 2-3 decades. literally. It has NOTHING to do with government subsidies and the government subsidies actually HELP to lower health care, NOT increase it.

Want to know why your monthly bill isn't $2,000 vs $800?? Is because of the government subsidies you hate so much.

If trump lets that default/fail, I will promise your premiums are going to shoot up about 10-100 fold as there is no way the insurance companies are going to eat the difference and guess who pays for it?? Yep, YOU!

They NEED to go to war with the insurance, hospital/care provider and pharmaceutical companies. Simple! That is one thing the ACA did not touch, which is what I hate most about it.

I am not one for either, but the ACA was a start. If trump had 2 cents and actually cared about his voters, he would fix rather than repeal.

But hey, I got mine so fuck everyone else, right??
Yes fuck everyone else, how hard is Western Individualism to grasp?

Realistically it would be better if one payed doctors directly and greatly cut out the insurance side of things. That is how things are done in veterinary medicine, and it works fine. A lot of the reason why drugs are so expensive is both insurance and regulations with an anti-liability mindset behind them. The system would deflate dramatically if it was not set up in such a congested manner, ie direct payments fewer regulations etc etc. A lot of things in the world of medicine revolve around how scared doctors are that some peasant will sue them and live off their paycheck forever. This contributes greatly to how bloated the medical system is on a whole. Also the fact that so many people are degenerate and expect cheap healthcare (think drugs, smoking, premarital sex, homosexuality, etc etc) greatly contributes to these price issues. Your insurance is high because joe blow who smoked his entire life and gets cancer expects the same level of healthcare as you. you will never need as much insurance compensation as joe blow will, but you both are members of the same healthcare system and thus you get screwed over financially to pay for the mistakes of others. The amount of money spent on cancer patients excedes well over 100k because of how bloated the system is, and this greatly contributes to your high insurance.

People don't inherently deserve anything, and the fact that people seem to think that do has vastly contributed to the problems we see today

And no, as a person of middle class means, you get very little insurance deductions that the poor are otherwise eligible for.

We do however, live in a world of need for insurance, and thus it is a sad necessity. It wouldn't be so bloated financially if we had not let the peasantry make decisions on its enaction.

Realistically if i was in a situation without insurance, one would just have to accept it because such is life (life kinda sucks with leftist parasites around anyway). Insurance did not always exist and the world still worked relatively smoothly without it(think literally a century ago).
Old 08-26-2017, 05:19 AM   #682
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

My younger self actually cared to have these debates online with strangers.

Good day.
Old 08-26-2017, 06:14 AM   #683
wanadrift

wanadrift is an unknown quantity at this point
So trump voters still wont own up to this man being 100% unfit to lead a horse to water let alone a country and the world.
wanadrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 09:07 AM   #684
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanadrift View Post
So trump voters still wont own up to this man being 100% unfit to lead a horse to water let alone a country and the world.

unfit? sorry you are a panzy, trump has done more positive than that asshole Obama, and seems like Hillary likes to use the blame game!
supersayianjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 09:08 AM   #685
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
Quote:
My younger self actually cared to have these debates online with strangers.

Good day.
these liberal hipsters think they know it all. emasculated fucking pussies!
Old 08-26-2017, 09:49 AM   #686
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersayianjim View Post
unfit? sorry you are a panzy, trump has done more positive than that asshole Obama, and seems like Hillary likes to use the blame game!
Can you list all the good things trump has done since being in office?
Old 08-26-2017, 10:09 AM   #687
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Can you list all the good things trump has done since being in office?
start at 5:10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwBre0DdOwY
Old 08-26-2017, 11:14 AM   #688
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersayianjim View Post

That was 40 mins of Fox News blaming the media. There is not a single thing about what trump had done in the last 7 months. The focus for 40+ mins were on HRC.......The video went from blaming HRC, to bringing up Bill Clinton to hating on Obama. But has not a single thing about what trump has done the past 7 months.......

Again I will ask, please list out the great things trump has done the last 7 months?? An actual list, not a video attacking the media. I have asked this several times now, and I have still to hear anyone respond apart from "well, he has done great things! Just go google it".........If you cannot list it, then it probably didn't happen

In addition, this is the same Fox News that blamed the killing of Heather in Charlottesville on the Left......Yes. This is after a Neo Nazi was captured, and video tapped, doing the killing........

If I didnt know any better, I would think you were trolling........
Old 08-26-2017, 01:59 PM   #689
wanadrift

wanadrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Sadly they aren't trolling. The cognitive dissonance is disturbing.
wanadrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 02:38 PM   #690
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
That was 40 mins of Fox News blaming the media. There is not a single thing about what trump had done in the last 7 months. The focus for 40+ mins were on HRC.......The video went from blaming HRC, to bringing up Bill Clinton to hating on Obama. But has not a single thing about what trump has done the past 7 months.......

Again I will ask, please list out the great things trump has done the last 7 months?? An actual list, not a video attacking the media. I have asked this several times now, and I have still to hear anyone respond apart from "well, he has done great things! Just go google it".........If you cannot list it, then it probably didn't happen

In addition, this is the same Fox News that blamed the killing of Heather in Charlottesville on the Left......Yes. This is after a Neo Nazi was captured, and video tapped, doing the killing........

I never said watch THE WHOLE VIDEO I made a time point for you to start watching at, when the list was done, it was up to you to tune off.

I'm sorry you are that lazy you need someone to spoon-feed you facts, there is a list of what he has gotten done in black and white. if you are that deaf you are selectively illiterate/can't comprehend then that is not my problem.

trump didn't tell that kid to run those assholes over. quite frankly they deserved it and had it coming, antifia is a violent group and deserves to get ran over. the klan doesn't stop democratic speakers from speaking and causes riots at conservative campuses.

what you KIDS seem to forget is the democrats are/were THE DIXIE CRATS AND GUESS WHO THE DIXIECRATS ARE/WERE? THE KKK

so if you can forgive the democrats for their history then you can forgive the Nazi's for their history? hmmm