Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 07-31-2018, 08:03 PM   #1
Maverick06xx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Maverick06xx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Help s14 with power fc d jetro with s13 redtop

Alright so my old thread seems dead and old so i made a new one to seek help. Two months ago ive been having problems starting my car. Car just clicks and flickers like batter is low but its not. Car wasn't getting any coil pack power and just a mess. Anyway i finally got in contact with apexi and they gave me some info on how to fix my eccs relay issue since they think is the problem. Im mot good at wiring so im asking if you guys could explain what they mean....here is what they told me

In order for the A’PEXi Power FC to power on/off properly.

The ECCS relay (PIN#4) needs to be installed and wired into the harness correctly.

In addition, coming off of the MAIN ECCS Relay is 2 Power Wires [1 is constant power (Pin# 38 or #47, and the other 1 is IG Power (Pin# 36)), these 2 Power Wires need to be wired in separately and not tied together (as they commonly are on engine swapped harnesses).

I have the ecu 62 so on the wiring specialties site they have a diagram to follow. Problem is, i dont know where to start or exactly what it means to wiring then separately, can anyone help.
Maverick06xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links