Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 11:41 AM   #1
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
SR s13 sr20det Power FC D-jetro - free shipping anywhere

I have a brand new power fc D-jetro for a s13 sr20det, I have not even installed this, bought it about 4 months ago, and just bought all the sensors and harnesses about a month ago, and have decided that i should pay some bills before tuning my car. The total amount i spent for everything is $900 for just the power fc and commander, $200 for the map sensor (bought from apexi, $70 for the intake temp sensor, $25 for the map sensor harness( bought from apexi), $25 for the intake temp sensor harness (bought from apexi. plus shipping for all of those was about $50. with a total of $1270 spend on all this.

Also I will ship this item anywhere for free, as long as it is not shipped to a PO box. actually I can't ship to a PO box.

keep reading

The parts listed below are included in this item:
Apexi Power FC D-jetro with commander # 414-AN023
Apexi Temp Sensor #N3A1-18-845
Apexi Temp Sensor Harness #415-XA03
Apexi Map SENSOR #499-X001
Apexi Map Sensor harness#49C-A004

I am looking to sell it for $1150 firm, willing to take trades
as i stated before this is brand new, and comes with all the sensors and harnesses needed to install it.

My phone # is 310-713-7101

This is a complete D-jetro Package ready to be installed. good luck finding all the parts if you buy from someone else.
I will trade this item for some brand new forged sr20det Pistons & rod combo, along with an apexi headgasket. message me

Last edited by handinpants; 07-11-2009 at 01:48 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2009, 10:07 PM   #2
Finelinetuning
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
Finelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
good deal, apexi had a back order on those sensors, its soo hard to get a hold of them too
Closed Thread