Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 11-10-2008, 05:40 PM   #301
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
Team RUSH !!! LOL
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2008, 10:52 PM   #302
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
SDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
That's what I thought Ron. Like I said, I didn't have a horn. Oh well.
SDS13COUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:19 AM   #303
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Yea it was my dad. He's been using the truck for the past couple months as a daily driver. He was prolly going to or coming home from work, lol.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 03:46 PM   #304
Joshkl
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Joshkl is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Joshkl
saw a black zenki with silver wheels on balboa right next to the 805 when i was gettin off work.
Joshkl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 12:05 AM   #305
jazz4890
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
jazz4890 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I Spotted a darkish blue coupe with a silvia front and a hug front mount it was at fashion valley mall and it had out of state license plates it looked stock tho except the quick release and gauge pods.

I have also seen this sick ass white hatch with black meshies and a big loud deep exhaust it was in grossmont passing by kfc over there late at night.
jazz4890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:43 AM   #306
blakeZX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
blakeZX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blakeZX
I saw a slammed two-tone sileighty on the 5 South this morning when I was headed to work downtown. I pulled over to the right lane to say what's up, the driver let me hear his BOV and gave me a peace sign. Probably the cleanest sileighty I've seen yet..I took off to the middle lane and went on my way. I was in my green S14 with MT plates.

Congrats on a beautiful car if you're on here...I really dig the color scheme.
Old 11-19-2008, 11:04 PM   #307
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Saw a white s14 zenki leaving the major market shopping center in escondido around 1pm today.

Old 11-20-2008, 11:41 AM   #308
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
Saw a white s14 zenki leaving the major market shopping center in escondido around 1pm today.

I think that might be mike. He works here. was it all stock but super low ??
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 01:13 PM   #309
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoolyS14DET View Post
I think that might be mike. He works here. was it all stock but super low ??
i dunno just saw the side and front.. aftermarket wheels, oem fogs, white, etc. didn't see the back, but it was definitely lowered.

i think the wheels were black w/ polished lip, but i just took a quick glance.

Old 11-20-2008, 04:33 PM   #310
datsunrdster
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
datsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Hey just saw a few 240's S13's and s14's on Miramar road about 30 minutes ago... its a meet somewhere? damn I was driving my AE86 So they kinda gave me the Revv.... too bad no NOS today. WEll if you guys are here I was the one on the primered red Levin Coupe. Nest time... just give a peace sign I dont race nor Drift, the car just looks like it
Old 11-29-2008, 11:19 PM   #311
ryceboy_124
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
ryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Saw a 2009 Red Nissan GTR on Thanksgiving day on Otay Lakes Road...first one I've seen rolling in San Diego. Quite nice.
Old 12-01-2008, 02:58 PM   #312
Joshkl
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryceboy_124 View Post
Saw a 2009 Red Nissan GTR on Thanksgiving day on Otay Lakes Road...first one I've seen rolling in San Diego. Quite nice.
i saw this silver GTR owned by this white dude. saw him driving home one night on the 805 south by sorrento valley. my friend was in the car next to me and tried to catch up with him but he failed. and the other day i was driving on the 52 west and saw him on the side of the road. this was like a couple weeks ago.
Old 12-08-2008, 05:02 PM   #313
crono72000
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
crono72000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i saw a black s 14 with back wheels and a polished lip headed south on the 15 at around 2:45 pm
crono72000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 09:12 AM   #314
miLes.
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
miLes. is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by crono72000 View Post
i saw a black s 14 with back wheels and a polished lip headed south on the 15 at around 2:45 pm
could be the guy right above u.
miLes. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 12:11 PM   #315
blakeZX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
blakeZX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blakeZX
I saw a blue Kouki S14 with some damage to the pass. rear quarter panel in the Horton Plaza parking structure about a week ago. Looked like a chick was driving. When she saw my car she waved and I waved back. Anyone on here? Nice Kouki
Old 12-19-2008, 05:41 PM   #316
jpbpoway

jpbpoway is an unknown quantity at this point
Spotted a green S14 in Poway, looked stock from the side and rear except for the exhaust and the pillar guage pod. I was the dude in the silver sileighty. Waved/saluted to you in the lane next to me as I was making a left. Nice ride couldn't tell if you were in a zenki or kouki.
jpbpoway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 02:19 PM   #317
ryceboy_124
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
ryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Saw a S13 coupe, white with pearlish white bumpers parked in front of me at pick your part this morning. It was dropped with mismatched wheels up front and in rear.
Old 12-22-2008, 03:39 PM   #318
bakabusu
BANNED

bakabusu is an unknown quantity at this point
near torrey hills a s14 conversion utrurned....i was in my celica loading a "salad" bowl.... chased u down and asked if u had the sr20.
let me know if it was u
bakabusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 03:52 PM   #319
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrape2 View Post
near torrey hills a s14 conversion utrurned....i was in my celica loading a "salad" bowl.... chased u down and asked if u had the sr20.
let me know if it was u!
Banned for creating a new name, that you masterfully desguised by adding a "2" to the end of your original name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakabusu View Post
let me know if it was u
Wow, how did I EVER figure out this was you?
Old 12-22-2008, 03:54 PM   #320
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
This guys great.

If someone chased me down to ask me about my car I'd mace the shit out of them.
Old 12-25-2008, 09:20 PM   #321
S-Nation S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (92)
S-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 92 reviews
theres a red s13 coupe 5 lug conversion i believe its g35 rims parked out front of little ceasar's in albertson shoppin center off of oceanside blvd/college next to the star bezzies and wellsfargo area
S-Nation S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 11:51 PM   #322
s14gmo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
s14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
spotted a dark gray skyline r32 looked pretty stock around 3pm today I was getting on the 67 I was in my s14.
s14gmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 12:42 AM   #323
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Beat ass red hatch with drift stickers outside of Shogun in Carlsbad or Vista or whatever.
Old 12-27-2008, 12:50 AM   #324
Joshkl
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by crono72000 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by miLes. View Post
could be the guy right above u.
haha miles
Old 12-27-2008, 10:49 PM   #325
s14gmo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
s14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Saw a black s13 coupe witha silvia conerstion with bronze rims coming down san miguel ranch in chula vista
s14gmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 03:39 PM   #326
Ithical
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
Ithical is making a name for him/her selfIthical is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
saw a clean as hell black s13 in esco coming off the 78 freeway on lincoln and fig. couldn't see rims or anything but the paint sure was like brand new.
Ithical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 12:23 AM   #327
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

did you see if it had a rollbar? could've been one of my buddies.

Old 12-29-2008, 12:26 AM   #328
Ithical
Zilvia Junkie

Ithical is making a name for him/her selfIthical is making a name for him/her self
naw it passed by me too quick, just remember some red stripping in the back, never seen it before. And it had tinted windows, not super tinted tho. The guy looked possibly mid to late 20s with a 2nd passenger, didn't get a good look, i was sitting at the fig light.
Old 12-29-2008, 12:38 AM   #329
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

red stripping? oh well don't know that guy, haha.

that reminds me.. saw a gold s14 on friday in carmel mountain exiting off the 15 north

Old 12-29-2008, 12:42 AM   #330
Ithical
Zilvia Junkie

also on friday saw a beat up red s13 on the 78 twice, first coming from san marcos, then few hrs later going to san marcos. I went to frys with a buddy.