Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 01:14 AM   #91
Banana_Cute
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
Banana_Cute is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
ok maybe not racial slur, but do we not tolerate racism here?

If i talk about how white people fuck their own daughter or all black people do is rob liquor store. And mexican people do is hop borders.

Its fine as long as i dont type the N word???

tool bag.

You yourself talking about get over it..why not jst close it before it escalates??

Simplicity is the key to brilliance
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2011, 01:20 AM   #92
Slammed Assassin
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Slammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Slammed Assassin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana_Cute View Post
interesting..I wonder if she'll make it to TOSH.O.

NO lie. id smash though.

Ill show her ching chong me long ting in ur thong.
hahaha!!!

she's ucla's most hated person
Old 03-16-2011, 01:21 AM   #93
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Stupidity confirmed. Thanks for playing.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:24 AM   #94
Banana_Cute
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
Stupidity confirmed. Thanks for playing.
peanut butthurt bro?

Old 03-16-2011, 01:28 AM   #95
Banana_Cute
Zilvia FREAK!

nvm i posted. im sorry. I see you have a blue label username. you probably have more power to the mods and admin to pink me.

peace.

Old 03-16-2011, 03:57 AM   #96
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
jeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
what was the point of the video?

care to explain, articlizard?
hahaha
Old 03-16-2011, 04:26 AM   #97
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
The point of the video is:

Point 1. Asian people seem to have trouble adapting to American culture, what is considered acceptable here, manners, common courtesy. An example she provided was yelling in a library,

a. How i feel about that: I have experienced an Asian person do this more often than any other race - difference in culture, sure, understandable if you have never been in a library or don't know how to read signs. What else besides ignorance can you blame for such behavior if it's not your first day in this country or if you can read? Not to mention that if you are uncertain of how to act in a certain environment, how about you do what everybody else is doing: not yelling.

Point 2. Asian people get offended by anything and will band together to hate on somebody who is willing to voice their opinion if it could be considered offensive to them.

a. how i feel about that: it's fucking true.
Old 03-16-2011, 04:45 AM   #98
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

jeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymore
that was the point?

damn, so you did the regression model of all the asians in United States of America to come and say that?

haha...

there're doucebags in all races, not just asian...

how do you know about UCLA library situation? you go to UCLA? I don't think you're smart enough

wait! the dumb bitch got in maybe you can get in too...

you and your dumb ass pink car...

asian hating on asians...wtf
hahaha
Old 03-16-2011, 10:04 AM   #99
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Her point was that people need to stfu in the library. Her mistake was singling just asians out and her selivery. It was not a very thought out rant, and most rants usually aren't. Her stupidity got the best of her.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:05 AM   #100
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
The point of the video is:

Point 1. Asian people seem to have trouble adapting to American culture, what is considered acceptable here, manners, common courtesy. An example she provided was yelling in a library,

a. How i feel about that: I have experienced an Asian person do this more often than any other race - difference in culture, sure, understandable if you have never been in a library or don't know how to read signs. What else besides ignorance can you blame for such behavior if it's not your first day in this country or if you can read? Not to mention that if you are uncertain of how to act in a certain environment, how about you do what everybody else is doing: not yelling.

Point 2. Asian people get offended by anything and will band together to hate on somebody who is willing to voice their opinion if it could be considered offensive to them.

a. how i feel about that: it's fucking true.
You seem very supportive to this "Ching chong ling long ting tong" girl.

Are you saying all the Asians? or people from certain Countries?
There are 48 countries in Asia. Including Russia, Turkey etc..

I am native Korean... Yes we talk pretty loud, and some people may not like our language sound, or may think we sound funny..

But it is very ignorant choice to pick "Asian" as for what she and you described.

Most of all no one should yelling or talking on the phone in the Library..
Even libraries in Korea don't allow people on the phone nor yelling and I am sure any libraries in this planet do not allow that as well.

I am sorry on "certain people from Asia's" behalf to you all for the people who experienced interruption during studies in library...
Old 03-16-2011, 10:14 AM   #101
K_style
Post Whore!

K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
Asians are gross.

What she says is true, they bring their whole family fucking everywhere, are fucking loud with their disgusting languages and have horrible social consciences.

What has america come to?

I really hope she doesn't face any "disciplinary actions" from her school being pressured by fucking immigrants.

I guess you are gross as well Mr.Akiashi ?

It should have been "Our disgusting languages" not "Their" since you are one of us.

and by saying "fucking immigrants" just does not match up much...

Most of people who are not familiar with "American culture" is International students, not immigrants (of course not all of them) especially in Colleges and Universities in states.

I believe you owe apology to some of Asians...
Old 03-16-2011, 10:28 AM   #102
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
She could have easily talked about mexicans and we would still have a thread on zilvia. =)

It would have been worse, I think Ive seen more hispanic or black people who would take more offense to this than Asians.

It is funny because it just made her look bad.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:37 AM   #103
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_style View Post
I guess you are gross as well Mr.Akiashi ?

I believe you owe apology to some of Asians...
Clearly, Yuta was being facetious.

Humor: learn it. :-)
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:37 AM   #104
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
She could have easily talked about mexicans and we would still have a thread on zilvia. =)

It would have been worse, I think Ive seen more hispanic or black people who would take more offense to this than Asians.

It is funny because it just made her look bad.
Like It said before.. I dont feel much offended by this UCLA girl's video..
I get the point what she is trying to say.. she is just not so smart to put it better
Old 03-16-2011, 10:38 AM   #105
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
This needs to stop.

Too many of you are not treading lightly enough with your borderline racist comments.

Yes, this is Loud Noises, but please keep your discriminatory thoughts off Zilvia.

Thank you.
Closed Thread