Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-09-2008, 06:04 PM   #1
bigflip

Trader Rating: (0)
bigflip is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
S13 auto seatbelt won't work

I swear i post this an hour ago but can't find it.Anyway if this is a double post I'm sorry.
I had a problem with my starter and doing diagnostic,like putting power directly to the starter and sticking screw driver in between the power in the starter.
I know that this the starter and seatbelts are not related but could I shorted something along the way?I tried looking at the fuse underneath the dash but could'nt see anything that said "seatbelt".I look in the engine bay and did'nt say anything about seatbelts.Now the one near the battery I can't see the diagram because it's faded.
Can anybody direct me to were to start.
bigflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2008, 06:23 PM   #2
veeates36
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
veeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to veeates36
If you cant find out what's wrong you could always take it to ur Nissan dealership and they fix it for free.. Good Luck
veeates36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:46 PM   #3
norbac
Zilvia Member

norbac has a brilliant futurenorbac has a brilliant futurenorbac has a brilliant futurenorbac has a brilliant futurenorbac has a brilliant futurenorbac has a brilliant futurenorbac has a brilliant futurenorbac has a brilliant futurenorbac has a brilliant futurenorbac has a brilliant futurenorbac has a brilliant future
or just get some harness, s13 seats seems like they fit well together
norbac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:49 PM   #4
awesomenick
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (33)
awesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Nah, get some manual sentra seatbelts. That's what I've got in my car. Best mod ever.
awesomenick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 07:18 PM   #5
bigflip

bigflip is an unknown quantity at this point
Veeates36 have you personally bring your car to the dealer and fix it?I heard this before not sure which forum.Not questioning you it's just I don't want to bring it there and bam they charge a amount that I can't afford
bigflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 10:45 PM   #6
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigflip View Post
Veeates36 have you personally bring your car to the dealer and fix it?I heard this before not sure which forum.Not questioning you it's just I don't want to bring it there and bam they charge a amount that I can't afford
It's widely known everywhere, the seatbelts have a lifetime warranty. Call your dealer and speak with a service advisor, inform him of the details and discuss options. Some dealers will offer S14 seatbelts as they cost less, are less work to replace, and are more available to them.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 07:11 AM   #7
Mr.James
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Mr.James is making a name for him/her selfMr.James is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i had a 94 integra i was parting out, the seatbelts click right into the buckle on the s13 seats...no more headaches!
Mr.James is offline   Reply With Quote