Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 02-21-2007, 01:56 PM   #61
R33GTS-T
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R33GTS-T is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsany(atl)
I know he had the Flu real bad last week, I saw the parts ,he has it just need to ship.
thanx for the info, sorry to hear he caught the flu.....any reply to the emails i sent him would have been cool though

- Daniel
Old 04-13-2007, 03:52 PM   #62
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I received a Gauge Cluster Surround and a Wiper Arm Motor from him for my S14. Item arrived promptly and everything was packaged well. Another wonderful transaction with the good 'ole R240NA.

Carlos
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 10:11 PM   #63
Inlandsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
Inlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inlandsilvia
bought a 5 speed swap from Russ...great stuff...awsome seller.
Inlandsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 11:00 PM   #64
98koukile
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
^I did too. He's definitely the man with the answers

Last edited by 98koukile; 04-18-2007 at 01:20 PM..
98koukile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 08:42 AM   #65
AAA240SX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AAA240SX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Great seller! Always posting to help with tech issues on the forum and readily helps people with parts needs. Reasonable pricing and honest person. I recommend him and will be a returning customer...
Old 05-10-2007, 11:31 PM   #66
thundering02
Leaky Injector

thundering02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Bought a set of springs from him, he forgot to send a tracking number as I had requested but got the parts to me quickly, while responding to my emails.
Old 05-23-2007, 02:41 PM   #67
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
Got a bunch of stuff off of Russ. Everything comes as describes. Seems like a busy guy but parts will always show up.

Please leave me feedback
95Blue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 09:52 AM   #68
PBucch
Premium Member

PBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfection
He helped me out and found me a power steering pump bracket, I paid him on a saturday and he said he would ship it on monday, didnt respond to any emails that I sent to the paypal address, eventually I tracked him down another email using this thread. He shipped it two weeks later I guess, took over 20 days. I wouldnt buy from him again.
Old 07-29-2007, 07:42 PM   #69
opponheimer
Zilvia FREAK!

opponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond repute
Bump for him he sold me a great trple pressure sensor for my AC.
Old 08-09-2007, 09:54 PM   #70
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBucch View Post
He helped me out and found me a power steering pump bracket, I paid him on a saturday and he said he would ship it on monday, didnt respond to any emails that I sent to the paypal address, eventually I tracked him down another email using this thread. He shipped it two weeks later I guess, took over 20 days. I wouldnt buy from him again.
That wasn't my paypal address, I don't have paypal. You sent it to someone else's account, I told you that before ever accepting the deal. I can't answer email if I don't get it.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 08:06 AM   #71
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
Russ once again comes through for me. Great FAIR prices ALL the time. My car would be shit if if Russ wasnt around.

Thanks man!
BJ

Please leave me feedback
95Blue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 01:03 PM   #72
burrcise
Leaky Injector

burrcise is a jewel in the roughburrcise is a jewel in the roughburrcise is a jewel in the roughburrcise is a jewel in the roughburrcise is a jewel in the roughburrcise is a jewel in the roughburrcise is a jewel in the roughburrcise is a jewel in the rough
I don't know what to say

I purchased a driveshaft on August 20, I have been waiting patiently for it.
Now it is mid September, I have sent him emails and PM's and still no response.
I know he gets busy and that he has helped alot of members on this forum.
I am not here to make big deal out of it, although I have been inconvienced and left in the dark.
If anyone sees him please let him know about this situation.
I know he has logged on and that his friend recieved the money in his paypal acct.
Name:

Email:
[email protected]

Total Amount:
-$166.40 USD

Date:
Aug. 20, 2007
Time:
11:36:51 PDT
Completed

Subject:
S14 Manual ABS Driveshaft
Note:
Hi, This payment is for a 1995-1998 S14 Nissan 240sx Manual Driveshaft with ABS. If you have any other questions or concerns please contact me here anytime at . Thanks and have a wonderful day!
burrcise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 09:12 AM   #73
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Got my 5speed items from this guy. Shipping was slow, but I'm a firm believer in better late then never. Will buy again.
Thanks man.
Old 10-13-2007, 10:47 PM   #74
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
+1 I just bought some Z32 rear uprights. Packaged good, and had prompt responses to e-mail.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 03:07 PM   #75
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
I received a passenger side switch from him for my S14. Item arrived promptly and everything was packaged well. Another wonderful transaction with the good 'ole R240NA.

Thank you.

Carlos
Old 11-04-2007, 07:28 PM   #76
monkey7
Zilvia Member

monkey7 is making a name for him/her selfmonkey7 is making a name for him/her self
I got some switches from Russ. All came in good working order. He also answered any questions I had. Great seller, would buy from him again!

Thanks again!
monkey7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 07:52 PM   #77
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Text messaging exchange:
"Hey Russ, you got a KA starter in working condition?"
"I have plenty, you want new or used?"
"I want one that works."

I have a starter on my front porch when I arrive home to my mail today, Russ is the fuckin' man.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 10:09 PM   #78
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
I needed a trunk and gas door popper cable (mine snapped at the lever)

I posted a WTB thread, he immediatly posted in it. I paypalled him Friday (or was it Saturday, I forget), and the item was on my door, GA to PA on Thursday. Can't beat that!

Excellent seller, very knowledgable member! I will certainly be making a little list of things I need soon

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 08:54 AM   #79
Michael.Timz

Michael.Timz is making a name for him/her selfMichael.Timz is making a name for him/her self
EDIT: shipping problems, not his fault

Last edited by Michael.Timz; 11-21-2007 at 10:00 AM..
Michael.Timz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 12:33 PM   #80
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

I received wiper arms, nuts and caps and everything arrived in excellent condition.

It arrived on Christmas Eve.

Thank you Russ, you are truly kind.

Carlos
Old 12-27-2007, 01:12 PM   #81
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Damn, Carlos, you came up for real, Russ has been working like a dog moving shops and shit.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 08:35 PM   #82
tunerzimage
Zilvia Addict

tunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tunerzimage
This isn't a complaint or anything of the sort. I just wanted to try posting in this thread to get a response on the tracking info on the PDM Chuki lip I purchased. I can tell Russ is really busy so its hard to get in contact with him. But this next week my wife is starting school again and no one is really going be home during the day so I'd at least like to know when the package would be coming so I can have someone home to sign for it.
Old 01-07-2008, 06:09 PM   #83
Drifter Z
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (64)
Drifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
R240NA.

I bought some parts from him.
Nice guy A+++++++++
Old 04-12-2008, 01:42 PM   #84
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

khilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond repute
I received the item I paid for today after almost 2 weeks of waiting in the dark with no idea if it was ever gonna show up. Russ did send the Z32 MAF that I had expected along with the pigtail. Other than the long wait, and being left in the dark as to the status of the package, he did deliver what he said he would.

Edit: I did delete my previous posts to clean up this thread.
khilgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 11:01 PM   #85
TheTimanator
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
TheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I needed a consult plug and while doing some research on it I came across a month old for sale thread where he stated he had some. PM'd him, still had one, and shipped it out right away. Thanks a bunch Russ!
Old 01-21-2009, 05:40 PM   #86
Mr.James
Zilvia Member

Mr.James is making a name for him/her selfMr.James is making a name for him/her self
sent payment for a chassis harness dec.24th, its now jan 21st....very hard to get a response from him. supposidly there was a typo on the shipping address or something so package got returned to him....said he re-sent the package 2 fridays ago...still nothing and never sent a tracking # when he stated he would....im very disappointed considering the positive impact he seems to have on zilvia. not to mention i stated i needed this to get my car in running condition, and now im still car-less... is this ever going to get here, or am i out $80???
Mr.James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 03:04 PM   #87
Mr.James
Zilvia Member

Mr.James is making a name for him/her selfMr.James is making a name for him/her self
package finally arrived today!
was getting worried that i was being ripped off, but the harness arrived today, and it is in great condition. thanks alot, i just wish it didnt take a month.
Mr.James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 09:20 PM   #88
alkemyst
Zilvia Addict

alkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nicealkemyst is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to alkemyst
Can't say anything bad about a guy looking out for others that need a part.

Needed an odd-ball plastic piece for my console, posted up a WTB and ProjectRDM had it shipped to me.

Thanks!
Old 03-23-2009, 09:56 PM   #89
s13pignose
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
s13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsany(atl) View Post
everyone would be a little jaded too if everyday you had people asking you "will a LCA from a '95 work on a '96" or " will a S14 dash fit in my S13, oh and I'm a 15 yo and will buy a super drift car when im 17" and other dumb crap like that. Do a search, use your noodle

rps13, not knocking you just stating why I would be an Angry Russ.
Yeah never bought from him, but have asked him questions time to time concerning problems with my car. Hate to bother, but each time he seemed patient and not rude. Not once has he not replied back to one of my pm's no matter how many times I pm a question lol.
s13pignose is offline   Reply With Quote