Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 11-19-2008, 11:33 PM   #1
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
Fineline Tuning aka Luisgonz

This has been a long time coming, but I feel as though waiting any longer... Shame on me. I would like to firstly make it clear I have no ill feelings toward this business/owner, I would just like my stuff and/or transaction resolved.

On or around May of this year, I contacted Luis to hire his expert fabrication skills to make me up a set of S15 conversion hood hinges. Well I paid him and sent out a set of S13 and S14 hood hinges, shortly after he posted pics of them completed in his fabrication thread.
http://zilvia.net/f/2132913-post95.html

Well Gavin(gavster) also had a some of my suspension parts (S13&S14 tension rod braces), to remedy the issue of the S13 tension rod braces not reaching the core support bolt holes on the S14/S15 support. As we all know Gavin being a full time college student and having one hell of a build at the time, was not able to complete them for me. So I had them sent from NM to CA to Luis. In August Luis told me he would be shipping both the hinges and the braces and that he required shipping money. I also paid this amount and to this day still have not received my items. After multiple claims of these items being shipped out and multiple incorrect tracking numbers. None of which were even tracked remotely close to NC.

I have given this gentleman plenty of time to fulfill my request, and would like my money back or my hood hinges and tension rod braces back.

Last edited by fromxtor; 11-25-2008 at 09:42 AM..
fromxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2008, 09:34 AM   #2
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
For the record, I was made privy of this situation and reached out to Luis several times and was given promises of resolution, allowing plenty of time to seek such, but none was made, which contributes to his current status on the forum.
I have been given more empty promises from both him and his brother "Wolf45," but nothing seems to have materialized to date.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:15 AM   #3
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
i have done business with Luis more than once...all happy satisfied.

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:54 AM   #4
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
This makes no sense, Luis is a good guy.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 11:15 AM   #5
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
I've done business before with Luis, great guy, easy communication, but then again i am local to him...i know he has a lot on his plate as far as projects going on for other customers of his getting fabrication work, im sure he'll make this right

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 03:44 PM   #6
fromxtor
Post Whore!

fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
^^ As much as this makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, the matter has still not been remedied. If you look in the previous link, you can see he finished my hinges. These are the piece I need most right now. As I've decided to just make the holes in the tension rod braces bigger with a stepping bit. And even those I had to buy from someone else.

If anyone thats local to him would like to stop by his house and ship the items for him, I would be more than happy to pay twice to get my parts back.
Old 12-05-2008, 06:55 PM   #7
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
This makes no sense, Luis is a good guy.
It makes perfect sense...
The buyer waited like 3 months for his items, reached out to a moderator, who reached out to Luis and was told several times that the items had been shipped, with more than once the item going to the wrong place, and returned to him, all still never was shipping made to the proper place, so Luis was banned from the marketplace.
Alleged attempts to RE ship the items have been made, but the fact remains that the items still aren't where they should be, in the face of all claims and excuses. It is what it is, Luis is banned from the marketplace for having had time to respond to messages, but not the issues as presented.

And I write too!
Old 12-05-2008, 07:36 PM   #8
racepar1
Post Whore!

racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
It makes perfect sense...
The buyer waited like 3 months for his items, reached out to a moderator, who reached out to Luis and was told several times that the items had been shipped, with more than once the item going to the wrong place, and returned to him, all still never was shipping made to the proper place, so Luis was banned from the marketplace.
Alleged attempts to RE ship the items have been made, but the fact remains that the items still aren't where they should be, in the face of all claims and excuses. It is what it is, Luis is banned from the marketplace for having had time to respond to messages, but not the issues as presented.
Dude friggin relax. I meant that it makes no sense for Luis to do that to someone. He has an excellent reputation and I know a lot of people that have dealt with him as well as dealing with him myself. It pisses me off a bit that out of the several people that have came in this thread and vouched for Luis you decided to single me out. It is what it is and I hope Luis resolves the issue, he is a good guy from my experience.
Old 12-05-2008, 08:30 PM   #9
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
your experience does not equal his experience. actions > words

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 08:35 PM   #10
racepar1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
your experience does not equal his experience. actions > words
No fucking shit!
Old 12-05-2008, 08:54 PM   #11
lilaznjeff
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
lilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
If I stand correct...fromxtor has an address on a military base so I heard?
my buddy anthony downshift_sideways had problems mailing him a cluster that I sold him about the same time luis's package went out, anthony shipped his package 2-3 times i believe until it finally reached him...

anything going on with your mail OP?
lilaznjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 12:09 AM   #12
lilaznjeff
Zilvia Addict

lilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to behold
????????op??????????????
Old 12-07-2008, 12:28 AM   #13
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
^^shoosh....this matter is getting taken care of....

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 12-07-2008, 12:35 AM   #14
lilaznjeff
Zilvia Addict

make it be known.
Old 12-07-2008, 12:43 AM   #15
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

why? are you the one who didnt get their parts? does luis owe you money? its going to get taken care of, thats all...fromxtor will update once the situation is done with

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 12-07-2008, 01:07 AM   #16
lilaznjeff
Zilvia Addict

why? do you question me?
I've had a friend in the same situation with the same guy.
Just seeing if some shit is fucked up with his mail.
now stfu.
Old 12-07-2008, 02:01 AM   #17
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

i love that you're crying because the OP isnt feeding you attention...and you're 25? grow up man, really

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 12-07-2008, 02:17 AM   #18
lilaznjeff
Zilvia Addict

I love how your on Luis's cock.

If it ain't your business stay out of it.

unfortunately I had a friend who had a bad experience...in the same situation with the OP, therefore I am welcomed and entitled to put my input on this thread regaurding this situation...

unlike your nonsense ass posts.
Old 12-07-2008, 03:09 AM   #19
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilaznjeff View Post

unfortunately I had a friend who had a bad experience...in the same situation with the OP, therefore I am welcomed and entitled to put my input on this thread regaurding this situation...

your post dont have as much reason with Luis as DUFFM4N's post since he's actually delt with luis, as have I

seriously...ur 25...wow...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 04:24 AM   #20
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Quote:
If I stand correct...fromxtor has an address on a military base so I heard?
my buddy anthony downshift_sideways had problems mailing him a cluster that I sold him about the same time luis's package went out, anthony shipped his package 2-3 times i believe until it finally reached him...

anything going on with your mail OP?
nothing is going on with his mail. i mailed him a set of brake calipers from Japan and they arrived at him, were powder coated, and then sent back to me with no problems. let him just deal with his own business man
Old 12-07-2008, 04:55 AM   #21
LifePlazaCircuit
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (36)
LifePlazaCircuit is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Purchased a few items from Luis smooth transaction he was very helpful. I would do business again.
LifePlazaCircuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 05:13 AM   #22
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:

If you don't have anything of substance to bring to this thread, I suggest you stay out of it... It is a review of someone who is not the OP, and one of him exists elsewhere, so you have no business here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E Double View Post
nothing is going on with his mail. i mailed him a set of brake calipers from Japan and they arrived at him, were powder coated, and then sent back to me with no problems. let him just deal with his own business man
Co-sign; I have sold the OP 2 shift knobs and shipped USPS with ZERO issue.

And I write too!
Old 12-07-2008, 05:46 AM   #23
lilaznjeff
Zilvia Addict

^I don't have business.

but like I stated before. I've had a friend deal with the OP and I KNOW for a fact he had a problem getting a packaged delivered to the OP's mailing address. I love how you all gang up on someone, who actually HAD THE SAME PROBLEM (as far as everything is mentioned in this thread) as LUIS. Now personally I don't know if luis mailed it out or not, I'm just saying I know my friend Anthony had the same shit, thats all I'm saying.
Old 12-07-2008, 12:08 PM   #24
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Quote:

im not on his cock. but he is a buddy of mine, the OP has asked me to help with the situation in getting his parts sent out to him through PM, if he wanted it known to everyone, he woulda posted it in the thread, but he didnt...

my posts are not nonsense, i just feel that its none of your business as to whats going on with the OPs mailing address, since it has nothing to do with the problem at hand seeing as how the parts never got sent out in the first place

thank you, have a nice day kid

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 12-07-2008, 02:13 PM   #25
fromxtor
Post Whore!

^^ To address these issues, Anthony sent my cluster w/ the wrong address the first time. Second time it got to me, just took awhile in transit. Luis tracking number led me to a TX and WI delivery destination, the post office would know better than to mail something to NC w/ a TX/WI zip code.

Quote:
^I don't have business.

but like I stated before. I've had a friend deal with the OP and I KNOW for a fact he had a problem getting a packaged delivered to the OP's mailing address. I love how you all gang up on someone, who actually HAD THE SAME PROBLEM (as far as everything is mentioned in this thread) as LUIS. Now personally I don't know if luis mailed it out or not, I'm just saying I know my friend Anthony had the same shit, thats all I'm saying.
There is nothing wrong w/ my address, I get stuff mailed to me all the time no problem.

Last edited by fromxtor; 12-07-2008 at 08:19 PM..
fromxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 04:54 PM   #26
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
^I don't have business.

Funny you mention that...
I actually sent Anthony a text message (as in, on his PERSONAL phone, feel free to ask him) about that one too... He had sent it to the wrong place, then kinda forgot to send until I reminded him, THEN it took a while... No issue with the delivery, no problem with the address.
Luis' issue is not that he is sending and getting the item back because of a bum address, it is that HE HIMSELF sent it to the wrong address multiple times, has not sent it to the right place yet.
I would thank you to invite yourself out of this thread, you have done nothing but continue to argue a point that has nothing to do with the thread.

And I write too!
Old 12-08-2008, 10:25 AM   #27
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fromxtor View Post

There is nothing wrong w/ my address, I get stuff mailed to me all the time no problem.
his items arrived from me, no issues. When something is shipped correctly, it will arrive correctly.

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 11:33 AM   #28
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
godamnit, Luis still hasn't taken care of this. =( I'm going to punch him in the cock.

The motor I just pulled from my car was installed by Luis, I haven't dealt with him personally but when I bought my car he was very helpful in pointing out to me very honestly what needed to be fixed and addressed.
Old 12-14-2008, 04:44 PM   #29
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Anyone?
Is there any word on this?
I first interacted with Luis on this 3 months ago, and his Brother once Luis was banned from the marketplace, there has been talk of one of these local folks who have had such wonderful dealings with Luis getting the shit from him and sending it for him, but nothing more has been said.
Someone fill me in.

And I write too!
Old 12-14-2008, 06:11 PM   #30
fromxtor
Post Whore!

I have not received my parts or a refund, nor have I heard from Luis.