Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 11-18-2017, 06:30 PM   #1
2muchboost
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
2muchboost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
F:07 Accord EX-L 135k original miles 5-speed

Name: Herb Santos
Cell: 631.836.5927 (text only plz this is also a work #)
Payment: Cash ONLY...no trades or Paypal
Price: $4,500 nego

Selling my uncles 2007 Accord EX-L 5-speed with 135k original miles and clean title. He was planning to move down here for work but plans changed so he has asked me to sell it for him. I have the title in hand. Price is $4,900 negotiable based on KBB "Good Used Car Value" but I would argue its closer to a "Great Car Value" price. Car is at my house stored in my garage or car port and driven about 2-5 miles a weekend to make sure things remain functional.

Exterior of the car has minor blemishes like a small (lacrosse ball size) fades on the roof. Very minor scratches on body from daily driving which I was told would likely buff out with a good detail job. Not my car so I wont be spending the money or time to do so.

No leaks or mechanical issues. No slipping or grinding clutch. No overheating or any issues of the like. My uncle was meticulous with maintaining this car. AC recently went from freezing cold to cool but I havent had a chance to track down the cause. New $150 battery was installed about 3 weeks ago. No suspension squeaks or noises. No brake issues.

Interior is mint with the exception of 2 minor blemishes. First, the headliner is sagging towards the front of the interior (about 1 inch of sagging material). Second, the front seats have minor blemishes from usual 10 year old wear but NO TEARS. My uncle is not a smoker so none of that funky smell.

Mostly work from home but also travel a bit so I am usually available to show the car. Car currently has NY insurance but will have it removed on Monday 11/20. Great daily driver for anyone interested. Clean title and no major issues at all.

Cheers!

Last edited by 2muchboost; 12-01-2017 at 07:08 PM..
2muchboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2017, 10:10 AM   #2
2muchboost
Nissanaholic!

Bump...my uncle is super negotiable on the price and looking to move this car along.
Old 12-01-2017, 07:09 PM   #3
2muchboost
Nissanaholic!

New price..$4,500 nego. My uncle has asked me to move this along. Come on down and check the car out this weekend.
Old 12-25-2017, 09:26 AM   #4
2muchboost
Nissanaholic!

Bump it uppppp