Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2007, 06:42 PM   #91
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
hayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Guys if anyone is having trouble with their tracking numbers please contact me through email or pm.

[email protected]
Old 07-18-2007, 06:43 PM   #92
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

hayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud ofhayaimoto has much to be proud of
Guys if anyone is having trouble with their tracking numbers please contact me through email or pm. But Im sure most of you aren't! =)

[email protected]

THANKS!
Old 07-19-2007, 03:43 AM   #93
ZOMG_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
ZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZOMG_S14
hey chris,
i sent you a pm,
in the meantime... everyone buy a one of these!
heres mine its awesome. quality is great.

sorry about the picture phone quality.
Old 07-19-2007, 08:04 AM   #94
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

^ Thanks man! The quick release looks awesome! I Pm'ed you back already bro.
Old 07-19-2007, 06:05 PM   #95
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
Got mine today! Thanks a lot Chris. Shippment was fast.

And it looks great!!

Too bad it doesnt fit my hub or steering wheel.

Damn *ebay steering wheels/hub*
Old 07-19-2007, 06:55 PM   #96
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportSeoul View Post
Got mine today! Thanks a lot Chris. Shippment was fast.

And it looks great!!

Too bad it doesnt fit my hub or steering wheel.

Damn *ebay steering wheels/hub*
Damn man you got it already? That was SUPER FAST!!!! I sent it out on Tuesday? Awesome, I love USPS and priority mail! Gotta get a new steering wheel bro, let me know I can get you some!
Old 07-20-2007, 07:43 PM   #97
initial_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
initial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^
what kinda wheels can you get?
Old 07-20-2007, 09:41 PM   #98
AznDrftr.
BANNED

AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayaimoto View Post
Damn man you got it already? That was SUPER FAST!!!! I sent it out on Tuesday? Awesome, I love USPS and priority mail! Gotta get a new steering wheel bro, let me know I can get you some!

Yea i know, some fast shippin man. I order from you again, send the same way lol.

Yea i sent you an email man on a steering wheel.
Old 07-22-2007, 06:48 PM   #99
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Indeed, let me know if you need more, Still have some left!

STILL GOT SOME GUYS! RUNNING LOW THOUGH!

-Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportSeoul View Post
Yea i know, some fast shippin man. I order from you again, send the same way lol.

Yea i sent you an email man on a steering wheel.
Old 07-23-2007, 07:12 PM   #100
sky53line
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
sky53line is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sky53line
Buy from chris people or jump off a cliff and die!

Old 07-23-2007, 07:32 PM   #101
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky53line View Post
Buy from chris people or jump off a cliff and die!
WOW LOOKS GREAT!!! Massive DRIFT HUB EXTENSION TOO!!!

Still have some guys!!!
Old 07-25-2007, 01:23 AM   #102
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

All messages replied, all orders confirmed. Thanks guys....

Still got some so buy buy buy!!! CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!
Old 07-25-2007, 06:26 AM   #103
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
i want oneeeee

can i send paypal?
Old 07-25-2007, 08:40 AM   #104
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
paypal sent

hey curry... [email protected] is his email
Old 07-25-2007, 02:41 PM   #105
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Yes You can send payment to:
PayPal:[email protected]
Price: $51.00

All orders placed today before 3:00PM Westcoast time will be shipped today!

Thanks to all the guys who already submitted payment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
i want oneeeee

can i send paypal?
Old 07-25-2007, 05:37 PM   #106
extra-made garage
Zilvia Member

extra-made garage is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to extra-made garage
Can I get a quote to zip 30044?
1-888-240-8517
Distributor for Footwerks suspension.
email at [email protected]
www.footwerksusa.com
Old 07-25-2007, 06:20 PM   #107
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
this wont fit nismo hub will it?
Old 07-25-2007, 06:37 PM   #108
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by extra-made garage View Post
Can I get a quote to zip 30044?
Yes its $51.00 w/ confirmation, if you send payment today it will get to your house by saturday or monday at the latest.
Paypal email is: [email protected]

Quote: mangoes: this wont fit nismo hub will it?
It might is it a 6 bolt hub? Im pretty sure that its similar to a momo hub.
Old 07-27-2007, 07:32 PM   #109
extra-made garage
Zilvia Member

extra-made garage is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to extra-made garage
Payment sent, thanx hayaimoto
1-888-240-8517
Distributor for Footwerks suspension.
email at [email protected]
www.footwerksusa.com
Old 07-27-2007, 11:37 PM   #110
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
looks pretty good and i got mine in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old 07-28-2007, 04:18 AM   #111
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
just got mine attatched to the nardi - waitin on an adapter. Are any of you guys using the slim adapters?

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
Old 07-28-2007, 11:52 AM   #112
5t341tH
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 5t341tH
yep i am. im using nrg shorthub which is only 1 inch thick. combine with the QR, its really like stock placement

lexus baby
Old 07-28-2007, 01:37 PM   #113
Shift_zenki

Shift_zenki is an unknown quantity at this point
yup ill be using the NRG short hub also
Old 07-28-2007, 02:17 PM   #114
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Hey Guys orders before 7-27-07 will be shipped out MONDAY! Thanks guys!
Old 07-28-2007, 03:10 PM   #115
Shift_zenki

Shift_zenki is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^ i ordered mine on on the 27th. does that mean i have to wait or will it be shipped out as well?
Old 07-28-2007, 09:28 PM   #116
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift_zenki View Post
^^^ i ordered mine on on the 27th. does that mean i have to wait or will it be shipped out as well?
It will be shipped out on Monday. Dont worry guys its gonna be there by wed most likely! I try to make shipments fast!
Old 07-28-2007, 10:57 PM   #117
umzenki

umzenki is making a name for him/her selfumzenki is making a name for him/her self
Do you still have any available??? Please Email me with availability...i'd have to move money into my paypal acct...

[email protected]
Old 07-29-2007, 12:37 AM   #118
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by umzenki View Post
Do you still have any available??? Please Email me with availability...i'd have to move money into my paypal acct...

[email protected]
Yes I do, I just sent you a PM Thanks
Old 08-01-2007, 12:09 AM   #119
hayaimoto
Zilvia Junkie

There were some customers here that did not have a confirmed address, please contact me if you received my emails or pm's.

TO everyone else that had a confirmed email, your products were shipped! Check your email for tracking info!

Thanks!
Old 08-01-2007, 02:05 AM   #120
boogerlovers
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
boogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
are there any left...? i live in long beach can i pick it up...?
Closed Thread