Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 07-27-2008, 11:41 AM   #181
socal_kouki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
socal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryceboy_124 View Post
Spotted...two S14's (1 redish zenki and 1 greyish kouki) near the Winding Walk area in Eastlake.
That may be Gmo and company... they lurk Eastlake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDS13COUPE View Post
Bwahahahahahahahah. Find another way home pizza boy.
And no, that's whack.
socal_kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2008, 04:41 PM   #182
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal_kouki View Post

And no, that's whack.
Wait, do you really work at Papa Johns? I remember meeting a guy with a white s14 a long while back in the Escondido one...

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 06:39 PM   #183
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
SDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
jk jk. So how was cowpista.
SDS13COUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 06:42 PM   #184
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

SDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant future
After getting some pho I saw a white S14.5 on 54th st. I gave him a in my grey coupe.
Old 07-27-2008, 07:09 PM   #185
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
ohhh, thanks for inviting me!
Old 07-27-2008, 07:19 PM   #186
socal_kouki
Zilvia Junkie

socal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud of
I know, it's all good.

We didn't make it... primarily cause I was misinformed of the day, lol.

BTW I spotted Elgene's hatch again today... Its still on stands... He's so secretive with his tunning techniques tho. I wonder what he's cooking up. It's gotta be good to be taking this long.
Old 07-29-2008, 10:01 AM   #187
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Vision Garage
I saw a blue s14 with some vertex corner lights, and G35 rims at some party i went to. Also had silvia emblems on.

Vision Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 02:16 PM   #188
socal_kouki
Zilvia Junkie

No I don't work for Papa John's/// I hate their sauce, it's too sweet.
Old 07-29-2008, 11:37 PM   #189
ryceboy_124
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
ryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Saw and briefly spoke to Tim in his R32 GTR. That thing is pretty freakin' clean. They went on a run righ by my place...this was Sunday evening.
ryceboy_124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 02:03 AM   #190
shid0

Trader Rating: (0)
shid0 is making a name for him/her selfshid0 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
white s14.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDS13COUPE View Post
After getting some pho I saw a white S14.5 on 54th st. I gave him a in my grey coupe.
So your the dude from 54th street cross section with the grey coupe. nice... small world they say.
Attachment 13905

Last edited by shid0; 02-07-2009 at 01:15 AM..
shid0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 09:59 AM   #191
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

Yessir. +rep for a nice car.
Old 07-31-2008, 11:11 AM   #192
shid0

shid0 is making a name for him/her selfshid0 is making a name for him/her self
Thanks you too. Last week ive seen a black and yellow s13 coupe with s15 conversion. Between Genesee and Linda Vista.
shid0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 03:41 PM   #193
myreds14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
myreds14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
s14

Now that I just spotted this thread...

Spotted a black kouki with Work VS-KF's and blue tape around the windshield here in OB. Second time I've seen it in the past week. Looks nice minus the blue tape. New neighbor?

Also, at SDSU I used to drool over the white kouki with gold gramlights

Seriously.
Old 07-31-2008, 10:43 PM   #194
ryceboy_124
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
ryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruinryceboy_124 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal_kouki View Post
I saw the grey one again...this time during the day. He had what look to be fakie Racing Hart C5's and a Drift Squad sticker on the rear passenger quarter panel. Would this be GMO & Company that you are referring to?
ryceboy_124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 04:28 PM   #195
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by myreds14 View Post
Also, at SDSU I used to drool over the white kouki with gold gramlights

Seriously.

dude that car is gay.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 04:34 PM   #196
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hitman
eek i wouldnt drive my car to sdsu. i did freshman year and it sucked.
Old 08-01-2008, 05:29 PM   #197
myreds14
Leaky Injector

myreds14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
dude that car is gay.
If you're bored with it let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman View Post
eek i wouldnt drive my car to sdsu. i did freshman year and it sucked.
Just need to know when and where to park. Thankfully the parking lot I parked in didn't fill up as fast and had less traffic than all others.
Old 08-01-2008, 05:58 PM   #198
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hitman
no i mean i wouldnt drive my 240 to state lol. i drive there every day from pb
Old 08-02-2008, 02:23 AM   #199
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by myreds14 View Post
If you're bored with it let me know.
hah. i am getting bored. waiting for an event.

and my car is slow.
Old 08-02-2008, 08:47 PM   #200
socal_kouki
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryceboy_124 View Post
I saw the grey one again...this time during the day. He had what look to be fakie Racing Hart C5's and a Drift Squad sticker on the rear passenger quarter panel. Would this be GMO & Company that you are referring to?
Yeah that's him.
Old 08-05-2008, 10:07 AM   #201
Avante
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
Avante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i just saw marcus again.

like yesterday, heading west on either telegraph canyon or olympic.

going west.

sheesh.

haha.
Avante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 08:27 PM   #202
Avante
Zilvia Addict

Avante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfection
saw a white/gold two tone sil-eighty going onto the north bound 805 from east h street.

nice vehicle.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:02 AM   #203
socal_kouki
Zilvia Junkie

Spotted: Redish Hatch on dark gray wheels and throaty exhaust. You reved on me as I perched at a left turn onto the street SWC is on from Lst/Telegraph. I didn't rev back cause your sh*t's weak, grow up. On the way back on Hst I ripped a white Evo that revved on me and Louie at a light... He hit the brakes on third gear, you're sh*t's also weak for not allowing me to rip you further. There was two shaved head filipino guys inside... Lollicup meet was sick, a possum broke it up towards the end.

Good Night.
Old 08-06-2008, 12:52 PM   #204
s14gmo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
s14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Yea lollicup meet was chill damm possum....
s14gmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 06:06 PM   #205
sc ka24e
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
sc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
lol i saw that .. yeah def by 2nd u started pulling on him (evo).... shit was weak that he hit the brakes... that clutch looks like its working good 4 u , impressed w/ yur launch againt an AWD
sc ka24e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 02:51 AM   #206
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avante View Post
i just saw marcus again.

like yesterday, heading west on either telegraph canyon or olympic.

going west.

sheesh.

haha.

haha. niice. i think there's another car in that area roaming around that looks like mine. i was there, on telegraph.

i saw you at costco H street getting gas. i was at the food court. hah. saw you from all the way over there!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc ka24e View Post
lol i saw that .. yeah def by 2nd u started pulling on him (evo).... shit was weak that he hit the brakes... that clutch looks like its working good 4 u , impressed w/ yur launch againt an AWD
i saw you guys on the way to lollicup. i was in a burgundy s13coupe on bronze xd's. i see you(sc ka24e) EVERYWHERE!! i once saw you getting off of the 94 on mass. but then im always driving my truck when i see you/everyone else.

btw is this lollicup a weekly thing? is it exclusive?

maybe i'll roll.
Old 08-07-2008, 03:25 PM   #207
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

alright. i saw this dude/chick 4x4 charcoal sileighty today at around 11am tailgating me getting off of 805/mesa college drive. then tried to pull around and cut inside on a 2lane left turn.

if you're a girl:::
where'd you get the car from? you obviously dont know wassup.
time of the month isnt an excuse to bitch.

if you're a guy:::
get rid of the mullet fagitron, and calm fuckin down.

OOHHH:: AVANTE:::
there is another car almost exactly like mine in eastlake. i met him at LA fitness, name is marty. he has a SUUPPERR clean white s14 dumped on 18inch gulflames.

he's on here, but i forgot his username. we've been confused a lot. hah.
Old 08-07-2008, 04:10 PM   #208
8Nismo9
Zilvia Addict

8Nismo9 will become famous soon enough8Nismo9 will become famous soon enough8Nismo9 will become famous soon enough8Nismo9 will become famous soon enough8Nismo9 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to 8Nismo9
saw a dark green coupe with the silvia front end,going up palomar street
8Nismo9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 04:29 PM   #209
Avante
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
alright. i saw this dude/chick 4x4 charcoal sileighty today at around 11am tailgating me getting off of 805/mesa college drive. then tried to pull around and cut inside on a 2lane left turn.

if you're a girl:::
where'd you get the car from? you obviously dont know wassup.
time of the month isnt an excuse to bitch.

if you're a guy:::
get rid of the mullet fagitron, and calm fuckin down.

OOHHH:: AVANTE:::
there is another car almost exactly like mine in eastlake. i met him at LA fitness, name is marty. he has a SUUPPERR clean white s14 dumped on 18inch gulflames.

he's on here, but i forgot his username. we've been confused a lot. hah.
another one?

sheesh!

hahaha.
Old 08-08-2008, 06:53 PM   #210
NSDCA
Zilvia Member

NSDCA is on a distinguished road
spotted white zenki dumped. navan front bumper with SSR sp1 or copies in murr mecca
NSDCA is offline   Reply With Quote