Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 07-11-2023, 08:47 PM   #1
thatwinkid

Trader Rating: (0)
thatwinkid is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s13 s13 Sr20det intermittent crank no start

hey guys, I'm having issues with a intermittent crank no start issue on my 92 USDM sr20det swapped 240sx. it happened a couple weeks ago and i found out then that i didn't have spark or fuel so next i went and looked at wiring around ecu area. i didn't find anything and came back the next day with my volt meter but to be honest with you guys i wasn't sure what to test. after some fiddling around i decided to just try and turn it over and it fired right up. since then ive been able to get it running by moving wires around. once running i tried to move wires around to recreate the fault but oddly enough it stays running with no hiccup. today i couldn't and I'm unsure of what wires to test as i am totally stupid with wiring. if anyone could point me in the right direction or maybe even to a different thread I missed that would be awesome I'm kind of at a loss with this thing at the moment. thanks everyone.
thatwinkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links