Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-07-2008, 09:59 PM   #1
Kouki Chick
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Kouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kouki Chick
My Love to Hate You/Hate to Love You Build

Been a long time coming but it's finally almost done...

First..huge thanks to my sponsors..Intense Motorsports, AME Wheels, Endless, Vibrant Performance, NRG, Kinetik, Tech-Flex, and Seibon Carbon.

The car still has a lot I plan on doing but heres the progress so far..
My wheels and hood should be here this week or next..

The car started as a bone stock super clean S14..

I upgraded to origin stylish, ame circlar spec r's (18x9+15 and 18x10+25), apex'i n1 coilovers, and more little things..

And the old stock yet clean KA..

Engine bay prior to the respray..

And after...

The motor prior to tons of cleaning..

Cleaning..

Lots of power coating, polishing, and chroming

Bride Zeta SM, ERGO II and reupholstered door panels..

Gauges..

RPS 6 Puck..

Nismo 2 way diff and greddy diff cover..

Custom slotted rotors and Endless SS-S pads..

Motor install..

Big thanks to NRG!! As well as Logan at ASpec for the Nardi Wheel and cute little antenna!!

Vibrant Performance has been the best company to work with! Huge Huge thanks!!..

Real Vertex Headlights...Thanks Duy!!!

Last edited by Kouki Chick; 04-06-2009 at 07:47 PM..
Kouki Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2008, 10:06 PM   #2
NiSmOdRiFtFrEaK

Trader Rating: (0)
NiSmOdRiFtFrEaK is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NiSmOdRiFtFrEaK Send a message via Yahoo to NiSmOdRiFtFrEaK
Aswome build!!
NiSmOdRiFtFrEaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:07 PM   #3
Kouki Chick
Zilvia Member

Kouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks to Kinetik for the power cell!

1 Piece Aluminium Drive Shaft Shop (Drive shaft..duh)

YAY Wingless trunk!

Tylers sweet throttle cable bracket!

Custom Intercooler piping..3" all the way..and hotpipe side is one pipe..thanks to Aaron my awesome fabricator and Vibrant for the piping!

Thanks to Tech Flex for the awesome loom!

It's almost done!!!

Old 04-07-2008, 10:08 PM   #4
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JRas
clean, are you a member of az240sx.org yet?
Old 04-07-2008, 10:08 PM   #5
NorCalEvo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
NorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond reputeNorCalEvo has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NorCalEvo
wow girl. keep up the good work. Looking awesome. good luck with build.
Old 04-07-2008, 10:10 PM   #6
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
yes this car is rad!
i love it!!!!

i wan tthat interior! so rad!
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:10 PM   #7
WagDatto
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
WagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WagDatto
Rich girl, awesome work, glad to see you're getting your hands (gloves) dirty on your own project, a lot of people, guys included opt to get other people to do their work for them, so major props for a clean build! How'd you pink out the pulleys?

http://garagezoku.blogspot.com
WagDatto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:12 PM   #8
Landers
Zilvia Junkie

Landers has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond repute
Looking good keep up the good work. It cool to see the opposite sex getting involved.
Old 04-07-2008, 10:17 PM   #9
Jlee
Zilvia Member

Jlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the rough
wow!! awesome super clean build! where did you get the bride gradiation fabric for the door inserts? and did you polish the intake yourself?

Jon
Jlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:20 PM   #10
sldbyuramg
Zilvia Member

sldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant future
first off really nice car super clean...second what did you do with that super clean KA...is it for sale? hit me up in PM
sldbyuramg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:21 PM   #11
[w]hite[r]abbit[x]
Zilvia Junkie

[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough
You have really great taste! Lovin' the build. keep up the good work.
[w]hite[r]abbit[x] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:24 PM   #12
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

MavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MavericStephenc
awesome build. its nice to see a cleanly built car. +1

Boycott Berkeley and code pink
MavericStephenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:32 PM   #13
ruudbwoy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
ruudbwoy will become famous soon enoughruudbwoy will become famous soon enoughruudbwoy will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ruudbwoy
thats a great build. the car is soooper clean. uh....will you marry me
ruudbwoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:33 PM   #14
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Ask Scott to match the socks, what's in your Speakerboxxx?
Pink and White!, you're lolly gaggin, you're slow pokin
You got me open, you're playin wit me, darlin I'm not a toy
As if I need a baker bring's the joy, you're a kiner,
the Tyner meanin the real McCoy
I can't wait..

Haha, sorry. The pink reminded me of that part of the song. Its looking good!
Old 04-07-2008, 10:37 PM   #15
Kouki Chick
Zilvia Member

Thanks for the complements!
I am a member of AZ240sx and have been for about 4 years, I have the same user name and run the Turn Style Drift events you should come out to our next event and check the car out in person...maybe I'll give you a ride along lol
The KA has been sold
The greddy pulleys, as well as the CAS cover was anodized pink by a local company
The intake manifold was chromed by a local chromer, as well as the intercooler piping and everything else shiny you see
The Bride material was bought from Bride when the Zeta seat was purchased. A local upholstery shop redid the panels and will be redoing the rear seat with partial gradient, partial black suede.
Old 04-07-2008, 10:38 PM   #16
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
wow bad ass build....so clean
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:46 PM   #17
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i am loving this build....

fucking beautiful
Old 04-07-2008, 10:54 PM   #18
s13drob
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (29)
s13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
nice... ive been tryin to get my lady 2 get a s14 kouki for over a month now... PLZ convince her hahaha if these pix dont already... good build
s13drob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 11:02 PM   #19
Kouki Chick
Zilvia Member

Tell her to get in touch with me..I will talk her into it I've gotten a couple girls into it..especially out at our events..its all about encouragement
Just watch out..don't want her schooling you later on..hahaha

Finished off the AN lines for oil, fuel, and vacumn..

Here is pics at the last event in June that I ran before I pulled the motor..makes me miss driving

And here is a mod list..prolly not updated..

-Current Exterior Spec Sheet:
Origin-Lab Stylish Full Body Kit
Vertex Clear Corner Lamps
Vertex Dual Halogen Headlights
C West Grill
8000k HID (Low Beam) 12,000k HID PINK!! (High Beam)
AME Shallen CX Wheels
-18x9+12
-18x10+15
Apex’ N1 EXV Coilovers
Z32 Front Brake Upgrade Including Endless SS-S Pads
HKS High Power Exhaust
Whiteline Front and Rear Sway Bars
Intense Motorsports Rear Upper Control Arms
Greddy Strut Tower Bar

-Current Interior Spec Sheet:
Bride Zeta Drivers Seat With Bride Rail
Bride Ergo 2 Passenger Seat With Bride Rail
Custom Bride Upholstery
Nardi Deep Corn 330 Steering Wheel
NRG Hub, Quick Release, and Locking Hub
Defi BF White Gauges
AEM Uego Gauge

-Current Motor Spec Sheet: (S14SR20DET)
Vibrant Performance Front Mount Intercooler and Piping
Vibrant Performance Vacumn Manifold
Vibrant Performance Catch Can
Vibrant Performance Intake and Air Filter
Greddy Rocker Arm Stoppers
Greddy Oil Pan and Chromed Intake Manifold
Greddy Alternator, Power Steering and Water Pump Pulleys
Unorthodox Racing Crank Pulley
Koyo Radiator
Samco Radiator Hoses
HKS Blow Off Valve
Custom AC Brackets
Fully Polished, Powder Coated, Anodized, and Chromed Engine Bay
Custom Wiring Harness in Tech Flex Loom
Kinetik Racing Power Cell
Walbro Fuel Pump
NRG Fuel Pressure Regulator
RPS 6 Puck Clutch
B & M Short Throw Shifter
Greddy Differential Cover
Nismo 2 way Differential
1 Piece Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Driveshaft

-Plans Still In The Works:
Garrett GT3071R Turbo
Custom Turbo Manifold and Piping
Sard 850 Injectors
Jim Wolf Top Mount Fuel Rail
HKS Twin Power
Super Secret Custom Engine Management
Upgrade Remaining Suspension Components
Finish Custom Interior Work

AND...

Continue to drive the crap out of it
Old 04-07-2008, 11:42 PM   #20
wayneside
Zilvia Member

wayneside is on the path to ruinwayneside is on the path to ruin
that is 100% hotNISS! very awesome build up!!!
wayneside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 11:45 PM   #21
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
damn good work

i love it i wish my girl was into cars
Old 04-07-2008, 11:48 PM   #22
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
damn cool car!

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 11:59 PM   #23
S13Leprechaun
Zilvia FREAK!

S13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant future
married? lol... pm me.
Old 04-08-2008, 12:03 AM   #24
Kouki Chick
Zilvia Member

LOL not married...total lesbian..

HAHAHAHA

j/kkkk
Old 04-08-2008, 12:16 AM   #25
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I love lesbians haha Awesome build. where at in AZ ?? my brother lives in Havasu and Is a 240 fan Im sure Hed love to see this..

661 sliders Gymkhana @ buttonwillow
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-sessions.html

>> Bakersfield Hook up thread <<
jspec240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 12:19 AM   #26
duffman1278
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
duffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to duffman1278
OMG, this build is incredible! Your car is wallpaper worthy lol
duffman1278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 12:26 AM   #27
vespaman
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (64)
vespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
where did you get the pink greddy pulleys from??
really nice.... i want a set
vespaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 12:29 AM   #28
babowc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
wow
clean
as
shit

reppppppps
Old 04-08-2008, 12:31 AM   #29
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
ha not trying to be sexist but Id be shocked and amazed if a girl pulled up next to me in a car like this....obv not something you see everyday

lol you must have so many guys pointing at you like "oooooooooooh shiiit!!" every time you pull up hahah

so awsome...keep it up
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 12:33 AM   #30
SR20d2fourT
Zilvia Junkie

SR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura aboutSR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura aboutSR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura aboutSR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura aboutSR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura aboutSR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura about
Nice build, girl.