Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2011, 11:18 AM   #121
TTnickdizzle
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
TTnickdizzle is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^ Tell me about it i still have so much to do to my Z before its ready. Swap exhaust, lift it up an inch, Oil change, tie rod spacer instal, instal rad/fan, alignment, change an injector out. then the girlfriend wants to drag me to wack halloween parties friday and sat night.... FML

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERSTAR View Post

Scared of the NOTHING. most of you are too young to know about this. lol

Im 26 and dont remember what that is...... guessing MJ thriller warewolf???
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2011, 01:00 PM   #122
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Hahaha, it's from a movie called "The never ending story" good movie came out in 1984.
Old 10-20-2011, 01:24 PM   #123
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERSTAR View Post
Hahaha, it's from a movie called "The never ending story" good movie came out in 1984.
is that the year you came out of the closet too?

i know that movie, i grew up on it ..... always wanted a big dog i could ride on and fly .... then i found you and thats just what i settled for
Old 10-20-2011, 02:08 PM   #124
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
You're not down to follow me into the wall...

dont you dare doubt me.

..not down.
Old 10-20-2011, 03:31 PM   #125
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRshMaLLow View Post
is that the year you came out of the closet too?

i know that movie, i grew up on it ..... always wanted a big dog i could ride on and fly .... then i found you and thats just what i settled for

Hahahahaha JUUUURK.

I dont have too come out of the closet. It is big enough for all yall to come in
Old 10-20-2011, 10:55 PM   #126
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
a certain ex formula D driver told me that this event was cancelled for this weekend. true or rumor? im gonna piss on this said person.
Old 10-21-2011, 12:16 AM   #127
keytops
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
keytops is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I wasw told this in on someones face book too alothough nothing is posted here or on SA website
Old 10-21-2011, 03:42 AM   #128
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

this said rumor is true because of (x), they'll update us around noon tmw. pretty upset, i know we all been working hard getting our cars ready. hella buzzkill tonight when i found out at my fav watering hole.
Old 10-21-2011, 04:13 AM   #129
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
What happened?
Old 10-21-2011, 09:18 AM   #130
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
this said rumor is true because of (x), they'll update us around noon tmw. pretty upset, i know we all been working hard getting our cars ready. hella buzzkill tonight when i found out at my fav watering hole.
please say it ain't so chuck......I'll be so depressed
Old 10-21-2011, 09:49 AM   #131
TTnickdizzle
Zilvia Member

So wack. I spent like 4 hrs messing with the Z lastnight to wake up to this.... I was even having drift dreams last night.

If its for reals canceled im going to adams this next thurs to get my fix... Who's down?
Old 10-21-2011, 09:51 AM   #132
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Gotta pass on the Adam's event. I'm never supporting that organization again. At least 626 event is coming up in 2 weeks. Hopefully there is good news regarding this weekend though.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 10-21-2011, 11:18 AM   #133
cantdrift11
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
cantdrift11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
This kills my weekend if this is true. What. Is. The. Deal.
Old 10-21-2011, 11:58 AM   #134
626DRIFT
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
626DRIFT is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
Or it could be a great way to save on them "capitols"
Old 10-21-2011, 01:25 PM   #135
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Breaking news***** ****breaking news********breaking news***
the event scheduled for sunday the 23rd of october has been cancelled , due to another event conflict by national orange show speedway. On their behalf, slide assassins' would like to apologize for any inconvenience this last minute notice may have caused you.
There has been an offer of a 50.00 discount to each driver registered and paid at a later date, which will be released in a few days.
Full refund will be done to all drivers paid immediately.
Paypal- same way
cash- get with person you paid too.
Once again we are very sorry for their mistake-
Old 10-21-2011, 01:57 PM   #136
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Slide-Assassins/203162655019#!/pages/Slide-Assassins/203162655019
Old 10-21-2011, 02:05 PM   #137
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

There is 626Drift event and also TOUKE event in two weeks. Sign up and lets go play. Don't let this set you back from sliding happy. See yall at Willow Springs.
Old 10-21-2011, 02:08 PM   #138
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Sucks that there was a conflict of events. At least you guys took care of it right away and sent out refunds. I guess I'll be hitting up Just Drift for Halloween Bash.
Old 10-21-2011, 02:15 PM   #139
626DRIFT
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Sucks that there was a conflict of events. At least you guys took care of it right away and sent out refunds. I guess I'll be hitting up Just Drift for Halloween Bash.
thought you were broke.
Old 10-21-2011, 02:18 PM   #140
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 626DRIFT View Post
thought you were broke.
I am broke!!!
Old 10-21-2011, 02:42 PM   #141
626DRIFT
Zilvia Member

Quote:
I am broke!!!
Thought you were too broke to drift.
Old 10-21-2011, 02:55 PM   #142
TTnickdizzle
Zilvia Member

The word on the streets said the reason it was canceled was that they were going to have to increase the insurance costs because there was going to be 4 Z32s on one track and we were going to rip that place apart. lmao

Either way the shit sucks..... the only good thing about it was that i had to rush to get this kids NA motor back in and running so i could work on mine. So that headache is done which is cool.
Old 10-21-2011, 03:52 PM   #143
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTnickdizzle View Post
The word on the streets said the reason it was canceled was that they were going to have to increase the insurance costs because there was going to be 4 Z32s on one track and we were going to rip that place apart. lmao

TRUTH
Old 10-21-2011, 03:54 PM   #144
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Halloween bash...... now I feel better, time to slide.
Old 10-21-2011, 06:09 PM   #145
keytops
Zilvia Member

Thumbs down

Just Fuuuuuuhhhhh...................................... .......................

Last edited by keytops; 10-21-2011 at 09:44 PM..
Old 10-21-2011, 06:57 PM   #146
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keytops View Post
Seriously! WTF!!! It's not like I can take off of work whenever the f*ck I feel like; waste of a f*cking vacation day and all the work that went into my car. Someone's a @$$ deserves to get reamed big time. *super dissapointed and pissed*
I agree. There is a plan in effect and will know more details next week as to what and why this happened.

I will bring it out in the open for all eyes to see. Then you will know who is who and why people hold events. Greed, will bite you in the butt everytime.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:35 PM   #147
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by keytops View Post
Seriously! WTF!!! It's not like I can take off of work whenever the f*ck I feel like; waste of a f*cking vacation day and all the work that went into my car. Someone's a @$$ deserves to get reamed big time. *super dissapointed and pissed*
BRO! shit happens...

i rushed my car to get it done...dyno'd and clutched failed on dyno...so now...minus the 120 for event...and minus 300 on the shit clutch, and minus another 200 for another clutch...plus time on dyno that resulted in nothing...im pretty sure you taking the day off from work isnt as bad...so chill the fuck out, ull get ur money back and not loose anything...

and im still smiling and not cryin...because this just means more time to get the car done...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Old 10-21-2011, 07:50 PM   #148
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

fyi: Everyone who payed via paypal was refunded when event was cancelled.

NO NEED TO ACT LIKE A TEENAGER ABOUT IT>>>> WE HOST EVENTS FOR YOU TO DRIVE AND HAVE FUN. IT DIDNT WORK OUT THIS TIME, BECAUSE OF THEIR SCREW UP. WE MOVE ON AND THAT IS THAT.
GREAT ATTITUDE IS WHAT MAKES OUR EVENTS FUN.
BAD ATTITUDE GETS SINGLED OUT AND WILL NOT BE INVITED EVER AGAIN. EACH OF OUR FRIENDS REPREST WHO THEY INVITED. SO DON'T MAKE THEM LOOK BAD.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:43 PM   #149
keytops
Zilvia Member

I see I'm catching flac for my post. Just to shed light on my situation, I work a quality control job for with a pita boss, 10 hour min days normally and 6 days a week mandatory. A day off is hard to come by for me, and its unpaid, I have to beg and work 12s to get one and I'm super burnt out from doing so. I yesterday I worked 8:00 - 1:00 yesterday and came in at 8:00 this morning, been working crap shifts all week. The short notice sucks, this cancellation was floating around early yesterday but we wernt told forsure till 17:00 today I can only assume some guy from SA was trying to get us some track time which I do appriciate. It's just weird that the track knew we were coming ahead of time and barely told us yesterday. Rumor has it someone paid their way into our spot. I think I have a right to be unhappy and not get called a teenager in huge font although from my phone my post didn't sound as rash lol; I was trying to take a dump and couldn't read the entire post so each line needed atleast one f-bomb. I mean what good is $50 bucks off the next event if you cant attend this was going to be my first time out.
Old 10-21-2011, 11:20 PM   #150
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Justdrift it is!

Last edited by MaRshMaLLow; 10-22-2011 at 08:58 AM..
Closed Thread