Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 05:46 PM   #6271
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
did he say he was coming out tonight? O_o?

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2008, 06:36 PM   #6272
sick_lazy_gray-s13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
sick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sick_lazy_gray-s13
Welp.. my name is alex... i have a gray 240, 7 spokes se rims, with purple JIC coilovers that you can see through the wells cuz i hate scraping everywhere. hope to meet all of you. Shit i lost my license... no beer for me that's sounds bombies too.
Old 02-28-2008, 06:41 PM   #6273
twilightsamurai

twilightsamurai is an unknown quantity at this point
I will be driving through as usual, hope to see you guys bring back the meet. What happened with the cops last time that made you guys change locations?
Old 02-28-2008, 07:13 PM   #6274
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
did he say he was coming out tonight? O_o?
o_O

He said he was.

I want some Chipotle.

Hehe.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 02-28-2008, 07:15 PM   #6275
HAHAHA
Zilvia Member

HAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfection
I got some sacred G under my mattress Eddie..

Is anyone at all coming out tonight?
Old 02-28-2008, 07:17 PM   #6276
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
I is. Along with Brian(Z33).

Sky said he'd be there 9-10ish.

I'm sure tonight there'll be some sort of turnout...

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 02-28-2008, 08:04 PM   #6277
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
I won't be going. I'll either be drunk or stoned at the Pipeline meet. lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 02-28-2008, 09:33 PM   #6278
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
I'll be there tonight. I think around 930ish. I think more people will show up after 10. idk.

Edit: post 666
Old 02-29-2008, 01:03 AM   #6279
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
dude, i finally go to a meet, and no one from the older crew is there. what the hay man!

Old 02-29-2008, 01:05 AM   #6280
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Hey, at least I showed up!

Fuck, I have to be up in 4-ish hours.

This is going to suck...

Haha.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 02-29-2008, 01:12 AM   #6281
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I didn't show.

This whole puppy owning situation has taken over my social life.

Thus I cannot be social.
Old 02-29-2008, 01:37 AM   #6282
HAHAHA
Zilvia Member

HAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Senor View Post
dude, i finally go to a meet, and no one from the older crew is there. what the hay man!
you should have said you where coming out! otherwise I would have gone.
Old 02-29-2008, 03:17 AM   #6283
quasimoto
Zilvia Member

quasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond repute
lol i actually dropped by too
the meet was basically vrt peoples &like 5~ others
i was the guy w/ the red FC

bunch of red cars over there.. haha
CrimsonRockett's car.. pretty sick..nice &simple
Jameson's hatch pretty d1 awesome loudness, haha.. love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Senor View Post
i think i remember you from the ancient Diamond Plaza meets way back when.
i used to have a white coupe &take random pics, lol.
didn't see you there though.. you drive a 2tone coupe right?
Old 02-29-2008, 10:33 AM   #6284
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
^^no he drives his brothers BMW his coupe died, along with his manhood i keed i keed

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 02-29-2008, 12:16 PM   #6285
HAHAHA
Zilvia Member

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo!
Old 02-29-2008, 01:22 PM   #6286
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
^^no he drives his brothers BMW his coupe died, along with his manhood i keed i keed
Yeah, he is kidding. His manhood was never existent to begin with, lol. Jack, bring Dori along next time.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 02-29-2008, 02:21 PM   #6287
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
lol jack did not name his dog dori

0 points for originality
Old 02-29-2008, 02:36 PM   #6288
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
He did. I met her. Cute dog. Feisty too, standing up against a full grown dog, hahaha.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 02-29-2008, 04:11 PM   #6289
sick_lazy_gray-s13
Leaky Injector

sick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to sick_lazy_gray-s13
Meet was cool. cool people. nice to meet those who were there.
Old 02-29-2008, 04:20 PM   #6290
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

ill come out next week...i fell asleep when i got home from work...woke up at 9, ate dinner, went back to bed

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 02-29-2008, 05:32 PM   #6291
C. Senor
Post Whore!

C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by quasimoto View Post
lol i actually dropped by too
the meet was basically vrt peoples &like 5~ others
i was the guy w/ the red FC

bunch of red cars over there.. haha
CrimsonRockett's car.. pretty sick..nice &simple
Jameson's hatch pretty d1 awesome loudness, haha.. love it

i think i remember you from the ancient Diamond Plaza meets way back when.
i used to have a white coupe &take random pics, lol.
didn't see you there though.. you drive a 2tone coupe right?
i'm sorry i vaguely remember you. yeah i have a coupe. i was there in a tan sweater and jeans. and a kangol hat.

Quote:
hey that was only once....now i drive my lexus thank you very much. and yes my manhood has died.

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Yeah, he is kidding. His manhood was never existent to begin with, lol. Jack, bring Dori along next time.
you shut your dirty man genetalia licking mouth edgar. i had a manhood and it died with my car. but it will live again some day....i hope.

Old 02-29-2008, 05:36 PM   #6292
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Hahahaha.

I think all of this no manhood talk will never end until you get your god damn coupe back!

My fake two-tone will be done before yours is.

...And I haven't even picked the shell up yet!

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 02-29-2008, 07:47 PM   #6293
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
i'll be back next thursday

i couldn't refuse free shakeys and beer
Old 03-01-2008, 10:03 AM   #6294
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Hahahaha.

I think all of this no manhood talk will never end until you get your god damn coupe back!

My fake two-tone will be done before yours is.

...And I haven't even picked the shell up yet!

hey shut your dirty mouth. it's probably true. i dont know if that car will ever see life again. i still see no pics by-the-way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop View Post
i'll be back next thursday

i couldn't refuse free shakeys and beer

awww damn ernie is going. i'm no longer going.

ok if kyle hasnt moved yet and he goes then i'll go.

i want to see everyone else to like jack, edgar, eddie. that's basically it. lol

Old 03-04-2008, 09:06 AM   #6295
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Whoa .. i havent been on here in a while ...
Old 03-04-2008, 02:53 PM   #6296
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
I'll be going. One last time for me. lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:58 PM   #6297
s13poop
Post Whore!

i'll come out should have my stuff coming out of paint
Old 03-04-2008, 05:41 PM   #6298
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Shame I won't have the hatch painted by then.

Next week, the new hatch will make an appearance...

Hehe.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 03-04-2008, 05:47 PM   #6299
s13poop
Post Whore!

^ boo you whore

i'll show up for a double double

next month i'll start bringing my dog since he'll be done with his shots

and the weather should start warming up so hopefully people get out of hibernation
Old 03-04-2008, 05:52 PM   #6300
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Yeah, I think we'll wait 'till next week...

Haha.

Buying new Federals this weekend to tuck the 17x9 +15 FN's we have.

Spraying the car Silverstone on saturday/sunday.

Lowering it some more for better fitment and to make it look like sexxx.

It's worth the wait!

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Closed Thread