Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-15-2013, 11:21 AM   #1
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMxJosh View Post
HAHA dayyum u mad bro? calm your tits. It was just a simple question. No need to be a dick
More so disgusted. Much like how a dog owner reacts when they notice a dog about to eat some shit off the ground because the dog thinks its a good idea.
!Zar! is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2013, 03:22 PM   #2
JDMxJosh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
JDMxJosh is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
More so disgusted. Much like how a dog owner reacts when they notice a dog about to eat some shit off the ground because the dog thinks its a good idea.
joined date 2004... You must be old af. Real mature of you to act the way you do, but I'm sure it's only over the internet... I know you wouldn't tell a guy at a meet who's 240 is plasti-dip & talk that much shit as you're doing right now.
Old 04-15-2013, 03:33 PM   #3
Purestock240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
Purestock240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
joined date 2004... You must be old af. Real mature of you to act the way you do, but I'm sure it's only over the internet... I know you wouldn't tell a guy at a meet who's 240 is plasti-dip & talk that much shit as you're doing right now.
maybe he wouldn't be saying it, but he and any other person with a sense of what is shit would be thinking it
Purestock240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:19 PM   #4
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
I'm mature enough to know cars shouldn't be plasti-dipped.

If you asked me the same question in person my reply wouldn't be any different.

You asked what I thought, and I formed those thoughts into a post.

Question: Should I plasti-dip my car? (Y/N)

Majority answer: No.

Now that we have this established we can lock this thread and pretend it never existed.
!Zar! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:28 PM   #5
Niterdr
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Niterdr is just really niceNiterdr is just really niceNiterdr is just really niceNiterdr is just really niceNiterdr is just really niceNiterdr is just really niceNiterdr is just really niceNiterdr is just really niceNiterdr is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Niterdr
plasti dip is cool stuff but save your money and get a real paint job. or do it cheap yourself. if you decide to use it, wd-40 helps to take it off - it separates the paint
Niterdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:09 PM   #6
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
This - Right there - I almost shit myself I laughed so hard!!!! That is a whole new level of AWESOME!

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote