Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 03-12-2015, 05:05 PM   #1
lc_socal

Trader Rating: (0)
lc_socal is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2013 Volkswagen CC R-Line *So-Cal*

Up for sale is my 2013 VW CC R-Line. It is white with black interior, and has only 27,XXX miles. The car has been used as a daily driver, and has been maintained with VW's free maintenance at Neftin VW. The car has the 6 speed DSG automatic transmission and I have averaged 24 mixed MPG in the car, higher when more time is spent on the highway (33 on a trip to Vegas). The car is in perfect condition, with no dents, scratches, tears, odors or issues. I am looking to get $25,000 OBO, and will entertain all reasonable offers. The car is financed through VW credit, and payoff will be made ASAP to ensure a quick title receival. If you have any questions please pm me or text me at (805) 405-5692, if you call and I am unable to answer please leave a message. Additional pictures are available upon request.

Cc by lylecolton, on Flickr
Cc by lylecolton, on FlickrCc by lylecolton, on FlickrCc by lylecolton, on Flickr
lc_socal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links