Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 07-07-2006, 11:14 PM   #1
SpeedMonkeyInc
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
SpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Drift Battle Video!

Just in case you felt like you missed something, here is the video to fill you in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfIl7SNWCQ4

Disclaimer: My camera ran out of batteries early in the day, so no real diversity in the cars pictured.
SpeedMonkeyInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2006, 11:19 PM   #2
gbond15
Leaky Injector

gbond15 will become famous soon enoughgbond15 will become famous soon enoughgbond15 will become famous soon enoughgbond15 will become famous soon enough
lol, funny vid. hellnorcalspinningoutftw.com
gbond15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 11:20 PM   #3
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
deng everyone was spinning out.
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 11:24 PM   #4
SpeedMonkeyInc
Zilvia FREAK!

SpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbond15
lol, funny vid. hellnorcalspinningoutftw.com

HAhaha yeah I omited the run where you jumped in someone else's car and totally killed it. Other than that all I have is everyone sucking really hard early in the day. Hella funny
Old 07-08-2006, 12:43 AM   #5
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Yea now i guess people realize how much slicker the new course is.

I LOVED the music lol Ftw .
Old 07-08-2006, 12:51 AM   #6
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (47)
k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
^^^ agrreed the music made me laugh, was cool being there yesterday even though it was just practice
k0uki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 01:35 AM   #7
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
yea I thought I got some better stuff at some point...I dunno. The track looked very slick. Later in the day everyone got a lot better, and put better tires on..lol.
Old 07-08-2006, 03:48 AM   #8
blu808
Post Whore!

blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
I have watched it like 6 times just for the music. Can someone email me that song?
Old 07-08-2006, 09:24 AM   #9
SpeedMonkeyInc
Zilvia FREAK!

Luke: The song is Knife Chase by Tom Waits. I thought it went well with the humorous intent of my edits ( which I hacked together in about 20min and didn't even mix the audio )

DJ: You got a few good runs on tape, I can get you the whole tape if you want. My camera battery is old now and only holds about 1/3 of the charge it should. Too bad, people where doing pretty well later in the day once we got used to the slippery surface and many people switched to their good tires!
Old 07-08-2006, 10:49 PM   #10
blu808
Post Whore!

Thanks. FTW !!!!
Old 07-10-2006, 10:58 AM   #11
CleanS14
it's NOT a show car!!

Trader Rating: (7)
CleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Man I hope you guys don't spin at the comp on 8/26!!! HAHAHA... I'm glad everyone had fun!

Oh yah George... where are your buddy's pics from the event?
Old 07-10-2006, 01:41 PM   #12
Drunk Bastard
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Drunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Drunk Bastard
any quick clips of me in my grey fc?
Drunk Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 02:10 PM   #13
HerbReal
Zilvia Junkie

HerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HerbReal
Nice vids,i see someone accidentally pan on my head while you guys are taping (the black hat lol) i should have my videos also sometime soon.

Herb
Old 07-10-2006, 02:38 PM   #14
blu808
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iEATrice
Man I hope you guys don't spin at the comp on 8/26!!! HAHAHA...
Dont worry. I wont.
Old 07-10-2006, 03:14 PM   #15
SpeedMonkeyInc
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Bastard
I don't think so. I will review the tape and see if I got anything. Nice talking with you by the way. I was asking you about your car for a bit while in line for the small course. Z wheels up front right?
Old 07-10-2006, 03:47 PM   #16
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Joe was tearing shit up on the mini course. After seeing that tape, I hope I wasn't doing anything wrong. . .

I was the white hatch.

Fuck that slip n slide.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 05:41 PM   #17
jaae86
Zilvia Junkie

jaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enoughjaae86 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jaae86
Anyone got clips of me? Gray S13 hatch
Old 07-11-2006, 02:17 AM   #18
rewplayff
Zilvia Junkie

rewplayff will become famous soon enoughrewplayff will become famous soon enoughrewplayff will become famous soon enoughrewplayff will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Bastard
i have exactly that.

plus some of me and herb but i don't think anyone's too interested in that

http://monkey-biz.org/videos/driftba...tbattle_01.wmv
rewplayff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 02:31 AM   #19
Drunk Bastard
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Drunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Drunk Bastard
haha, not the greatest vid BUT awesome non-the-less. thank you
Drunk Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 12:42 PM   #20
gbond15
Leaky Injector

gbond15 will become famous soon enoughgbond15 will become famous soon enoughgbond15 will become famous soon enoughgbond15 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by iEATrice
Man I hope you guys don't spin at the comp on 8/26!!! HAHAHA... I'm glad everyone had fun!

Oh yah George... where are your buddy's pics from the event?
ill talk to him today and ill try to post them soon.
...... oh and on a random note about the comp, i talked to nick hogan for 2 seconds in sonoma and i tried to get him to come out with the viper, lol.
gbond15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 12:44 PM   #21
CleanS14
it's NOT a show car!!

Trader Rating: (7)
CleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Dope George!

Yah I hope he shows up!!! I'll send him a PM invite on ZT when we finalize everything.
Old 07-11-2006, 01:13 PM   #22
YUNG DRIF
Zilvia Junkie

YUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to YUNG DRIF
so jay, when do you think sign ups will be for the next event because i need to start saving money
Old 07-11-2006, 07:15 PM   #23
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
yea jay I'm down to help out at any future events or anything just hit me up. Hopefully I can drive at something soon....