Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 05-02-2018, 08:51 AM   #1
gills
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
gills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Wilwood FSL6R Radial Caliper Brackets for Defsport or Z33 Track Rotor...

One set.

These are meant to be used for radial mount Wilwood Forged SuperLite Calipers (FSL6R - 6 staggered piston, or FSL4R - standard 4 piston) with Defsport rotor hats and the standard 12.2"x1.25" (310mm x 32mm) rotor ring his kit came with. They can also be used on stepped up 12.72"x1.25" (323mm x 32mm) rotor rings on Defsport hats with the use of spacers (I can supply).

Or, you can use them with an off the shelf Z33 track rotor with spacers/shims that I will supply if you go this route. This is a very cost effective method for proper track performance with pads that are way cheaper and larger than anything OEM.

Made from highly fatigue and temperature resistant Aluminum Alloy 2024-T351 and Type II anodized black. Comes with mounting hardware to mount calipers. You reuse the OEM upright to caliper bolts.

$250 shipped.

Mounted with Defsport front rotor hat kit:

Mounted with Z33 track rotor:

Z33 inside 17x9 Enkei RPF1:

Last edited by gills; 05-03-2018 at 09:51 AM..
gills is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2018, 12:52 PM   #2
Z28ricer
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Z28ricer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
One set avail or are you making these ?
Z28ricer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 01:26 PM   #3
gills
Zilvia Junkie

gills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z28ricer View Post
One set avail or are you making these ?
Just one set avail for now. This is extra from a batch I made for a few people over on NRR.

I'm looking to make more in a few months.
Old 05-02-2018, 10:32 PM   #4
nachos14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
nachos14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Nice. any idea what wheel size clears this set up? Currently running Z33 rotors and brembo calipers. They almost clear my 18x9.5 +5 low disk. wonder if running wilwood would give me a bit more clearance.
Old 05-02-2018, 11:33 PM   #5
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
When I had the Z33/WIlwood Superlite lug mount, they cleared my 17x9 A Tech Speed swheels (offset was +22 or +15 I believe, so these should also clear)
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 07:35 AM   #6
gills
Zilvia Junkie

Yea, they should easily clear the barrel of a 17" wheel. Spoke clearance is entirely wheel dependent obviously.
Old 05-03-2018, 09:51 AM   #7
gills
Zilvia Junkie

I added a photo of the Z33 inside a 17" RPF1
Old 05-03-2018, 11:12 PM   #8
nachos14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
nachos14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Thanks for pics! Any more pictures mounted on z33 track by chance or offset rotor hat to Caliper specs. Oh and another thing, I drilled out my spindles to except the 14mm bolt does this mean I need z33 brackets?
Old 05-04-2018, 12:55 AM   #9
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Ooh these are nice! Anything for the rear to pair with it?
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 12:02 PM   #10
gills
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nachos14 View Post
Thanks for pics! Any more pictures mounted on z33 track by chance or offset rotor hat to Caliper specs. Oh and another thing, I drilled out my spindles to except the 14mm bolt does this mean I need z33 brackets?
You mean you drilled the upright caliper mounting holes? Quick fix would be to machine thin sleeves to go around the s chassis M12 bolts. Or, it's possible to drill out the holes in the brackets and tap to a M14x1.5(? not sure what pitch). Just need to double check that the major diameter of a M12x1.25 internal thread is equal to or smaller than the minor diameter of the internal M14 x whatever thread.

What other pictures would you want to see exactly? You want dimension from rotor face where wheel mounts to the outboard face of the caliper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90
Ooh these are nice! Anything for the rear to pair with it?
Yes, I made a kit using Wilwood Forged Narrow Dynalite calipers and a 2 piece rotor using 12.2 x 0.81" rotor rings. Paired with a Z32 BMC, this brings the balance much closer to ideal. It's the only rear BBK that I know of that doesn't require the OEM caliper mounting ears to be chopped off. The only caveat is that there's no e-brake provision. Usually a non-issue for road racing guys, but obviously a bummer for drifting. Also only works with S-chassis or Z32 uprights.

See here for more detail: http://www.nissanroadracing.com/showthread.php?t=6186

I don't have any available at the moment, but I plan on having a run of about 5 kits ready in a few months once my racing season cools off a bit.

With that said, the next best thing is to pair that front with Z32 rear setup. The setup is still a little front biased this way, but it's way better than pairing with S-chassis stuff back there.