Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2011, 08:11 PM   #1
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
FS: RPS Max Street clutch and Spec billet FW, S14 SR head...

Alright, I'm going with an Exedy twin disk so, I'm putting my used RPS Max Street clutch and Spec billet flywheel up for grabs. This setup has around 25k miles and multiple drag passes on it. It held my 360whp and 315wft/lbs of trq without issues at all and has plenty of life left on it. I would say a millimeter of disk left on each side before it gets down to the rivets. I have never had an issue with this clutch. Pedal pressue is significantly more than that of OEM. I'm not going to ask a ridiculous amount of money for this so keep your lowballs to yourself. This clutch is rated at 475 trq and goes for close to $475 brand new and the flywheel sells for $275. I want to see $250 shipped or $225 picked up for the set. If you are local (i.e. with in 100miles) will meet you halfway if need be for the shipped price.

I am also selling my S14 SR head. I'll have pictures up tomorrow of this. It has stock cams in it now and will include the VTC cam gear and solenoid. The VTC cam gear did not rattle. Head has Supertech DVS, new valve stem seals and a slight port on the intake side. I will include a thermal intake manifold gasket with it. The Valve cover can be included at an elevated price. VC has -10an bungs welded to it for a catch can setup and is powdercoated architectural bronze. Just the head, $350 picked up; the head and VC $500.

Last edited by jr_ss; 05-29-2011 at 11:57 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2011, 11:28 PM   #2
JSimpson
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
JSimpson is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Did you go to a ve head?
Old 05-25-2011, 12:53 PM   #3
jr_ss
Post Whore!

jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Yes I did...
Old 05-25-2011, 10:05 PM   #4
JSimpson
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
JSimpson is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
wise man. I did the same GLWS Free Bump buy this guys shit people!
Old 05-26-2011, 07:41 PM   #5
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Bump, price lowered... I'd like to move these items to get them out of the garage. I'm heading to Orlando tomorrow evening if someone want this between here and there i'll swing by as long as you have cash in hand. PM me and I'll give you my cell number to get ahold of me.
Old 05-29-2011, 11:58 PM   #6
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Last bump... Price was lowered again, rock bottom. Someone nab this. This is ridiculously low for this great combo.
Old 06-01-2011, 07:25 PM   #7
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Open to reasonable offers...
Old 06-02-2011, 08:26 AM   #8
racerx2k1

Trader Rating: (0)
racerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
Bump, price lowered... I'd like to move these items to get them out of the garage. I'm heading to Orlando tomorrow evening if someone want this between here and there i'll swing by as long as you have cash in hand. PM me and I'll give you my cell number to get ahold of me.
Quote:
Last bump... Price was lowered again, rock bottom. Someone nab this. This is ridiculously low for this great combo.
Quote:
Open to reasonable offers...
2 bump limit. You can start new thread in 3 days.