Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 05-04-2012, 09:18 PM   #1
theoctopus

Trader Rating: (0)
theoctopus is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thumbs up Datsun Parts: Rebuilt Mikuni44PHH on Shorty Mani, Techno Toy Tuning Full Suspension

It is with a heavy heart that I had to sell my 510 for medical school funds. As it turns out, going to school is expensive. Anyway, same shit different day: sob story, need to sell leftovers.

After I sold the 510, I went through the garage and pulled all the stuff I had sitting around waiting to be put on the car, but never was. Let me stress that again everything for sale in this ad is in unused, unmounted, unmolestered condition. I am willing to ship the suspension and the carbs. Everything is located in sunny Los Angeles, CA for local buyers.

First, I have a set of Mikuni 44PHHs. I am asking what I paid for them, $750. I purchased some bushings for the throttle linkage, but never got around to installing anything. Carbs come with linkages, extra jets, parts carb, old stacks, and everything else you see in the photos. They are currently mounted to a Mikuni shorty mani and have brand new K&N filters. They're super clean, and were never used after they were cleaned and rebuilt by the previous owner. They are currently jetted for a stock L16 as advised by the guys at Rebello. Here are some photos:

Up next, I have a full suspension kit from T3 tuning. Again, this is all brand new, never used. The rear coilovers were never even removed from their box. The coilovers are sprung for firm street driving, but I don't remember the exact numbers. The parts include bump steer spacers, tension control rods, front coilovers on 280zx struts with camber plates, and rear coilovers. I've tried to take photos of the only damage to the powdercoat finish I can find on any of the parts. I am asking for $1700, shipped at this time, as brand new all the parts together retail for over $1850 without shipping and tax. For a local buyer, I will throw in 280zx hubs, brakes, calipers that I have sitting in the garage. I am not willing to split them up. Here are the photos:

Interested buyers should e-mail me at [email protected] as I'm not on this site as often as I used to be. Offers are accepted, but I'm not in a huge rush to get rid of the parts, so lowballers will be ignored.

Last edited by theoctopus; 02-14-2014 at 06:08 PM..
theoctopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2012, 05:23 PM   #2
D1S13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
D1S13 can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
tempting....

www.teamtopflight.blogspot.com
D1S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 08:03 AM   #3
Campos
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Campos has a spectacular aura aboutCampos has a spectacular aura aboutCampos has a spectacular aura aboutCampos has a spectacular aura aboutCampos has a spectacular aura aboutCampos has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Campos
thought this suspension was sold on ratsun or one of them forums...