Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 06:03 PM   #181
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RurouniMidnight View Post
s13 rucas+s13 tension rods to 77062, Thanks man.
$400 for everything shipped
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2007, 06:07 PM   #182
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilvia4eva View Post
S14 toe arms to 33178
$200 delivered to your door
Old 06-02-2007, 06:52 PM   #183
Zilvia4eva
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Zilvia4eva is making a name for him/her selfZilvia4eva is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
$200 delivered to your door
paypal addy?
Old 06-03-2007, 05:31 AM   #184
CA18_S13
Zilvia Member

CA18_S13 is a well-known jackass
How much for the replacement dampers if needed?
Old 06-03-2007, 06:46 PM   #185
GoodOl'S13
Zilvia Addict

GoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GoodOl'S13
do you have any big rotor kits in stock?

Secret Society
Old 06-03-2007, 11:21 PM   #186
whooha1217
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
whooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to whooha1217 Send a message via MSN to whooha1217
does the fender roller come with life time warrenty, like the east bear roller? and how much is shipping to 08817
Old 06-04-2007, 01:59 PM   #187
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilvia4eva View Post
paypal addy?
[email protected]
Old 06-04-2007, 02:00 PM   #188
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA18_S13 View Post
How much for the replacement dampers if needed?
$100 each replacement damper brand new, not a rebuild, no core charge, no down time.
Old 06-04-2007, 02:01 PM   #189
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodOl'S13 View Post
do you have any big rotor kits in stock?
They are clearing customs, should be able to send them to you within a week.
Old 06-04-2007, 02:11 PM   #190
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by whooha1217 View Post
does the fender roller come with life time warrenty, like the east bear roller? and how much is shipping to 08817
No, But the replacement parts are cheap, like $20 for a urethane wheel, but I guarantee the wheel is more durable than the others! $230 shipped.
Old 06-05-2007, 11:51 AM   #191
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

hellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enough
i'm sorry. i was asking for a side by side, physically, of the two next to each other. Like i said before, i am leaning towards these over the stances. decisions, decisions, decisions!
Old 06-06-2007, 12:20 AM   #192
Sexy_Ninja
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Sexy_Ninja is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
subframe collars with ground shipping to 63109
Old 06-07-2007, 12:20 PM   #193
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWayz180SX View Post
subframe collars with ground shipping to 63109
$60 shipped UPS ground
Old 06-07-2007, 02:00 PM   #194
MrChow
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
MrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrChow
Quote:
They are clearing customs, should be able to send them to you within a week.
I dumb customs... They took over 2 weeks get my shipment of 218 boxes out of there...

Btw do  Brake Rotor Upgrade are only for Z32 brake calipers right?
"It's stiff and hurts my livers! I'M A HANDLING GOD!"
WTT: 2 way for 1.5 way LSD
Old 06-07-2007, 04:03 PM   #195
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I'll be there next week Dan, hopefully to pick up subframe spacers and wheel spacers. See ya there!

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 06-07-2007, 04:33 PM   #196
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChow View Post
I dumb customs... They took over 2 weeks get my shipment of 218 boxes out of there...

Btw do  Brake Rotor Upgrade are only for Z32 brake calipers right?
The MAX big brake kit's caliper spacer was designed for the OEM caliper.
Old 06-07-2007, 04:37 PM   #197
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240FaLKoN View Post
I'll be there next week Dan, hopefully to pick up subframe spacers and wheel spacers. See ya there!
Cool c-u soon
Old 06-08-2007, 01:27 PM   #198
gusb232
Leaky Injector

gusb232 is an unknown quantity at this point
Has anyone here purchased and used the MaX Fender Roller ?
Has anyone Had any issues with it?
Thanks
Old 06-08-2007, 02:08 PM   #199
djkowai
Leaky Injector

djkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enough
price quote please intercooler and Rucas for s13 shipped 98422
Old 06-08-2007, 03:35 PM   #200
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by gusb232 View Post
Has anyone here purchased and used the MaX Fender Roller ?
Has anyone Had any issues with it?
Thanks
Ask Gusb232 and Brian Rogers, they got the last 2. SO, We are currenetly out of stock on them. Warren G has rented ours many times to do alot of cars. Some people have managed to crack the plastic ball knobs in Japan, other than that no problems. We are making the next round with fiber reinforced plastic.
Old 06-08-2007, 03:50 PM   #201
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by djkowai View Post
price quote please intercooler and Rucas for s13 shipped 98422
$380 IC Kit + $180 RUCA+ $40 shipping = $600
Old 06-08-2007, 05:45 PM   #202
gusb232
Leaky Injector

fender roller

Quote:
Ask Gusb232 and Brian Rogers, they got the last 2. SO, We are currenetly out of stock on them. Warren G has rented ours many times to do alot of cars. Some people have managed to crack the plastic ball knobs in Japan, other than that no problems. We are making the next round with fiber reinforced plastic.
Well I am gusb232,, and I searched for brian rogers with no luck.
I wont say anymore with my issue till you respond to my P.M..
Thanks
Old 06-08-2007, 10:21 PM   #203
Teknolust72
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
Teknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Are you only getting Front brake rotors? And which version (1-piece or 2-piece)? Can you get me a price for a pair of front and pair of rear (if available). Shipping not needed! Thanks!
Old 06-09-2007, 03:28 AM   #204
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
when do you think the bucket seats will be available and what kind of price range are we looking at??

please let me know.
Old 06-09-2007, 11:32 AM   #205
Sexy_Ninja
Leaky Injector

Sexy_Ninja is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cc0rd View Post
when do you think the bucket seats will be available and what kind of price range are we looking at??

please let me know.

im also inquiring about the seats, once you guys get em in stock. im getting one.
Old 06-09-2007, 11:40 AM   #206
Young & Artless
Young & Artless

Young & Artless is making a name for him/her selfYoung & Artless is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusb232 View Post
Well I am gusb232,, and I searched for brian rogers with no luck.
I wont say anymore with my issue till you respond to my P.M..
Thanks
bryan rogers aka brainfood
Old 06-09-2007, 04:46 PM   #207
cfrost
Zilvia Addict

cfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to cfrost
Thumbs up

i love partshop max!!!!!!!!!!!!

great group of people...good luck with the sales, guys!
Old 06-09-2007, 05:52 PM   #208
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
^Yeah I am looking foward to these also.
Old 06-09-2007, 06:26 PM   #209
gusb232
Leaky Injector

Parts Shop Max Fender Roller

Can any tell me what went wrong here? As soon as I began to apply pressure to lip the weld that connects the mounting plate to the rest of the arm cracked, and then completely came apart .??

http://picasaweb.google.com/gusb232/...20869336074418
http://picasaweb.google.com/gusb232/...20882220976322
http://picasaweb.google.com/gusb232/...20903695812818
Old 06-09-2007, 07:46 PM   #210
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Cold weld. Needs to be replaced.