Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 12:07 PM   #1
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Altered_Image
2003 Suzuki 650s under 2K miles

Ok, here I go. I am no longer really looking for a trade. I have a very very nice 2003 Suzuki 650s, fast, fun and handles very well.

A guy came out and test drove it during my lunch break and laid it down, but ever so softly. There are now some minor scratches on it, but nothing major and nothing broken. I will get pics up tonight or Saturday.

I was asking $4900 for it or trade for a turbo swapped S13. I am now just going to sell it outright.

It is located in Cleveland, Ohio. I am the second owner.

I will take the best offer over $4000.

Again, pics by the weekend.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2008, 04:28 PM   #2
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Now with Pictures - NEED TO SELL THIS WEEK!

Old 08-22-2008, 05:04 PM   #3
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
pics of the mentioned damage may help, it would show how minor if it indeed is...

Old 08-22-2008, 05:10 PM   #4
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

I will take pics tomorrow and post them for sure, thank you. it scratched through the paint in some minor areas on the front faring. The bike was laid down on my lawn on the grass.

If I get a full price offer, I can have the body shop repaint it. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WAS CRACKED. The stupid kid should have had to buy the bike from me.

Last edited by Altered_Image; 08-22-2008 at 05:13 PM.. Reason: more description
Old 09-04-2008, 07:17 AM   #5
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

I can't get good clear pics with my camera phone. I would be willing to trade this for a complete RB25 or 26 swap plus installation in my "new" S13... any takers?
Old 09-16-2008, 08:17 PM   #6
96Turbo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
free bump from a fellow SV650 owner who's selling his bike and the proud owner of a fully functional RB25 S13 Coupe
Old 09-16-2008, 09:06 PM   #7
nani
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
nani is making his/her stupidity well-knownnani is making his/her stupidity well-knownnani is making his/her stupidity well-knownnani is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
damn... what did the guy say after he laid it down?

I would've kicked his ass
Old 09-17-2008, 06:38 AM   #8
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nani View Post
damn... what did the guy say after he laid it down?

I would've kicked his ass

Thanks for the bump all!

I am a pretty forgiving guy, but I let him get off the hook when he gave me $100. I should have made him buy it, but I felt bad for him. He literally pooped his pants when it happened.
Closed Thread