Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Old 05-04-2004, 03:30 AM   #1
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
WTB: TCU (ka24e if it matters?)

Well i need a new TCU for a SOHC ka24e. Not sure if a DOHC one will make a difference? (correct me if im wrong). Well for those who dont kno its the white box next to the fuse box in the drive side kick panel. My guages dont light up and i checked the fsm and pretty sure (75% sure) that its the TCU that fucked up. Dont kno how much it is so throw out numbers. Thanks
Old 05-04-2004, 01:14 PM   #2
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil-Abc
Well i need a new TCU for a SOHC ka24e. Not sure if a DOHC one will make a difference? (correct me if im wrong). Well for those who dont kno its the white box next to the fuse box in the drive side kick panel. My guages dont light up and i checked the fsm and pretty sure (75% sure) that its the TCU that fucked up. Dont kno how much it is so throw out numbers. Thanks
you know who to contact? me hit me up in P.M.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2004, 11:49 PM   #3
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
cool cool pm sent. ALSO DE TCUS WORK TOO!
Old 05-09-2004, 07:49 PM   #4
drivenlegend
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
drivenlegend is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
If you still need one, make me any offer, i have one from a 95....

Email me preferrably
[email protected]
drivenlegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 07:55 PM   #5
Ghettokracker71
Post Whore!

Ghettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ghettokracker71 Send a message via Yahoo to Ghettokracker71
How much for them? Did you fuck your TCU up by changing in an aftermarket stereo? my gauge lights are out.....ever since I put in my Pioneer DEH from the clarion...
Ghettokracker71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 12:13 AM   #6
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

hey ghetto i got 2 extra ones for sale. its 20 shipped. one u change this ur gauges will work unless u didnt check the fuses. but if the fuses r fine then its ur TCU.
Old 05-10-2004, 11:31 AM   #7
Ghettokracker71
Post Whore!

Ghettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ghettokracker71 Send a message via Yahoo to Ghettokracker71
Of course I checked all the fuses like a million times....(for other stuff,too)...My question is,is it hard to replace the TCU...
Ghettokracker71 is offline   Reply With Quote