Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 08-16-2016, 11:53 AM   #1
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
dmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Nissan 180sx 39k miles, S14 SR20, $11.5k

1989 Nissan 180sx Type II

About 62k KM (38,500 MILES)

Clean Title, NO Accidents

HICAS (Eliminated), Heads up Display (SUPER RARE FACTORY OPTION, usually found on the Silvia only) Digital Speedometer, Power Windows, Auto Climate Control (A/C works beautifully), Power Folding Mirrors

I have owned this car for approximately 2 years now. About a year ago, I did all the modifications listed below. It is not my daily driver. Although, there are weeks when I drive it more than other weeks and is absolutely capable of being a daily driver. I would not hesitate to drive it cross country. I bought the car with 29k miles. It has never been tracked, drifted or auto crossed. It is a fun, reliable, and quick street car. There is no rust, the interior is clean, and the dash is crack free.

One owner in Japan.

Engine:
Kouki S14 SR20DET w/ 65k miles
NEW Wiring Specialties PRO Harness (the best one you can, wired for Power FC D Jetro)
NEW APEXI Power FC D Jetro (NO MAF)
ARC SMIC (good for 14-15psi)
NEW Turbosmart Race port BOV
TurboXS Manual Boost Controller
NEW Deatschwerks 255LPH Fuel Pump
NEW VCT Solenoid Gear
NEW Z32 Fuel Filter
S13 SR20DET Fan Shroud
S13 SR20DET A/C Compressor
NEW OEM Radiator
NEW Coolant hoses

Transmission:
Exedy Stage 2 Clutch and Flywheel
NEW APR Flywheel Bolt Kit
MOTUL MOTULGEAR 75w90
Nismo Short Shifter
Circuit Sport Shifter Bushings
NEW OEM Slave Cylinder
NEW OEM Release/Throw out bearing

Suspension:
NEW BC Racing BR Series Coil overs
NEW ISR Rear Upper Control Arms
HICAS Eliminator Bar (Hicas has been completely removed, lines capped off at the rack)

Exhaust:
NEW HKS E1 Sports Exhaust
NEW Megan Racing Test Pipe
NEW Circuit Sport Downpipe
NEW Tomei Turbine Outlet (o2 housing)

Audio:
NEW Pioneer DEH-X6700BT CD Receiver with Mixtrax and Bluetooth, USB
NEW Alpine SPS-406 4x6" Coaxial 2-Way Speaker Set

MISCELLANEOUS:

NEW BATTERY bought in March 2016
(Jdm cars have small battery terminal, so if you end up buying this car or any JDM car for that matter, you need a Toyota Prius battery because they have the right size terminal)

I recently switched out the driver side window amp. I accidentally broke the trim surrounding the window switches. I have the piece but it won't hold the window switch. Probably a $20 dollar piece you can pick up extremely easily)

2 NEW ACCESSORIES BELTS (A/C and Power Steering)

I have owned 7 S Chassis cars in the past 13 years. Out of all those cars, this one is by far the best. It gets a lot of attention, from car people and non car people. This car is always given praise and thumbs up for how clean it is. A term that is thrown around a lot in the car world. But this car is super clean. The body is straight, the original paint and body panels are in great condition.

As you enter the interior, you are greeted by the rare and 90s awesomeness of the rare Recaro SRD Confetti seats. The seats are an 8/10 in condition. I am 5'-7" 170lbs 34-36" waist. The panels are in great shape. The motor quickly turns over. The car idles beautifully and the exhaust gives off the most perfect decibel level. Quiet enough to not piss off neighbors or draw attention from the law but enough to make you grin. It really wakes up when you get on it.

The clutch grabs great and does not slip whatsoever. You can really feel how low mileage this car is from the second you start driving it. The chassis is nice and tight. The car gives you the feedback that 90's Japanese sports car are so well known for. I modified this car to be subtle, yet effective. I purposely stayed with a low key setup avoiding a fmic and getting rid of AC. The JDM pig nose front bumper has a duct on the right feeding air to the SMIC. With the ARC SMIC you can run a respectable power level that is well suited to this car IMO.

The car is very close to being perfect but obviously like any 27 year old Japanese sports car it's not going to be 100% perfect. There is a dent on the passenger front fender, PDR will take care of this.

There is another dent on the same side that is underneath the door. Honestly, it's really hard to notice unless you get on your hands and knees. The car came with window visors. They're cool and kind of rare but weren't my thing. As I was taking them off, I cracked one and some of the remnants of the double sided tape are still there. Some goo gone and a little bit elbow grease should take care of it.

The dash in excellent shape but I think the original owner wanted to add a gps system or toll pass system that's used in japan (similar to ez pass) and mounted it on the dash with some sort of adhesive. It left some of this adeisve behind on the dash. This my assumption. From the looks, it seems it can be removed with a goo gone or a similar product but I have not tried this.

The brakes could use an upgrade as I feel for the power level there should be more bite. A set of Z32 brakes will satisfy your brake requirements. Or slotted rotors with more aggressive pads could be enough if you're not planning on driving super hard.

For some reason the water temp gauge is not working. I am working on fixing this.

At the moment I have a mixture of pics from when I first got it, when I had the Enekei and how it is now (lowered on OEM 15" tear drops)

Thank you for taking the time. I love this car. If you do too and you are serious about purchasing, I'd like to talk to you and would be more than happy to answer any questions you have. I tried to be as transparent as possible. I have nothing to hide but it's possible I may have missed something. I think I have covered it all though.

Price is $11,500 FIRM
NO TRADES

There is currently a dent on the driver side fender, the new price reflects that.

Last edited by dmragecm; 05-13-2017 at 01:32 PM..
dmragecm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2016, 12:32 PM   #2
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

dmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of light
just realized I didn't not put this in the right section, can a mod please move this?
Old 08-16-2016, 02:36 PM   #3
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Have any working pictures?
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 03:29 PM   #4
subiesean
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
subiesean is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
photos don't work
Old 08-16-2016, 05:45 PM   #5
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Please fix photos!
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 06:59 AM   #6
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

Changed the host on the pics, are they working now?
Old 08-17-2016, 07:16 AM   #7
Nissan2nr22
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (30)
Nissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Very cool bump for fellow s13 owner that put a lot of time and quality parts in this thing
Nissan2nr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 06:13 PM   #8
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
Bump for a clean car
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 05:42 AM   #9
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

no trades wanted anymore
Old 08-24-2016, 11:19 AM   #10
ProjectPanda13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
ProjectPanda13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ProjectPanda13
Slightly negotiable on price? I'm in the market for another 180sx as some just wrecked mine.

Latez
ProjectPanda13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 12:28 PM   #11
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Wow this thing is really rad. Did it get imported with the s14 engine or you swapped it? May I ask why?
Old 08-24-2016, 02:12 PM   #12
Nissan2nr22
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (30)
Nissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealsy90 View Post
wow this thing is really rad. Did it get imported with the s14 engine or you swapped it? May i ask why?
vtc fammmm
Nissan2nr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 07:35 PM   #13
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan2nr22 View Post
vtc fammmm

Way more miles on that engine though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-25-2016, 07:02 AM   #14
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Wow this thing is really rad. Did it get imported with the s14 engine or you swapped it? May I ask why?
I swapped it here in the states because 150 hp is boring as shit. I was going to keep the CA18DET as it ran great but I was not happy with the aftermarket parts availability. so i went SR. S14 motor is newer and makes more power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectPanda13 View Post
Slightly negotiable on price? I'm in the market for another 180sx as some just wrecked mine.

Latez
It depends what you mean by slightly negotiable. PM your offer, worst i can say is no.

Last edited by dmragecm; 09-25-2016 at 10:40 PM..
Old 08-25-2016, 01:23 PM   #15
239twinZ
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
239twinZ has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
recaro sr3 conffiti look perfect in this.....
Old 09-21-2016, 12:00 PM   #16
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

Still available!
Old 09-25-2016, 09:45 PM   #17
Philthese93
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Philthese93 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I love this car. GLWS
Philthese93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 08:25 AM   #18
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

Looks like I am keeping this guys! Haven't gotten any serious offers
Old 09-26-2016, 10:08 PM   #19
kalawah
Leaky Injector

kalawah is an unknown quantity at this point
those seats!
kalawah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 11:35 AM   #20
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

BUMP! Open to offers close in price.
Old 10-11-2016, 08:20 AM   #21
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

price dropped to $14,500
Old 10-11-2016, 09:06 AM   #22
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (43)
hobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
S14 SR uses a different temp sender than the S13 SR and CA motors, just as a heads up. Could be the cause of the gauge not working.

Bump for a super clean car, watching the price on this one. Makes me want to get into a hatch!
hobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 09:58 AM   #23
Rado
Leaky Injector

Rado is an unknown quantity at this point
super sexy, reminds me of my first s13. GLWS
Rado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 04:33 PM   #24
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rado View Post
super sexy, reminds me of my first s13. GLWS
Thanks man. My first car was an s13 black pignose tooo. I'm open to all offers at the moment. Found a car I really want to get.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Old 10-22-2016, 10:05 AM   #25
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

Open to offers guys let's get this thing sold!!

Old 10-24-2016, 05:55 AM   #26
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

Price lowered to 13.5k must sell!
Old 11-07-2016, 08:08 AM   #27
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

Still available!

Old 11-13-2016, 07:55 AM   #28
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

buuuuuuump
Old 11-18-2016, 12:51 PM   #29
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

buuuuuuump
Old 12-09-2016, 09:50 AM   #30
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

bummmpppppp