Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-06-2016, 01:27 PM   #31
BuntaSensei

Trader Rating: (0)
BuntaSensei is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Whether you agree on the price of this or not, there is no hype for collecting rare stock cars. Hype is Hoonigan stickers and current style trends and shit. What is it to you if some people really want an untouched stock car? You don't buy/collect something like that for the HP or the dori dori potential. Don't have the dough or don't care about the angle that makes this worth a pretty penny, look away.

A worth of a car can change depending on what it is personally worth to somebody. That can surpass KBB or going CL price or combination of parts, whatever your standard may be. Some people really want an authentic stock car from Japan, to appreciate it in it's original, intended form. There is no hype around this. This is a niche market. Some people I swear...

Sounds like a legit dude. Who better to believe than the guy who actually almost bought the car and talked with the seller????? sheesh

- also doesn't look like a hole on the mat, looks like a badge
BuntaSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2016, 01:55 PM   #32
STR8 H8N
BANNED

STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuntaSensei View Post
Whether you agree on the price of this or not, there is no hype for collecting rare stock cars. Hype is Hoonigan stickers and current style trends and shit. What is it to you if some people really want an untouched stock car? You don't buy/collect something like that for the HP or the dori dori potential. Don't have the dough or don't care about the angle that makes this worth a pretty penny, look away.

A worth of a car can change depending on what it is personally worth to somebody. That can surpass KBB or going CL price or combination of parts, whatever your standard may be. Some people really want an authentic stock car from Japan, to appreciate it in it's original, intended form. There is no hype around this. This is a niche market. Some people I swear...

Sounds like a legit dude. Who better to believe than the guy who actually almost bought the car and talked with the seller????? sheesh

- also doesn't look like a hole on the mat, looks like a badge

STR8 H8N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 03:09 PM   #33
Kuma
Zilvia Addict

Kuma is an unknown quantity at this point
the dusty engine and worn seat could be explained by it sitting in a garage most of its life and being filled with random crap... it's not worth it to me, but there's a seat for every butt.
Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 03:45 PM   #34
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Again, that engine bay is more than just dusty
Old 05-06-2016, 04:19 PM   #35
FMFsx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
FMFsx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I'm pretty sure some guy I knew owned this car and nobody bought it.. It has strut tower rust I've seen it.. He was willing to part with it for 7k
FMFsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 05:42 PM   #36
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
1000-mile verified JDM gauge cluster.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 07:21 PM   #37
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
What a steal. The seller should be asking twice that. I bet it even has the rare 3/4" brake master cylinder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
1000-mile verified JDM gauge cluster.
You sarcastic sum'bitch youuuu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10psitx View Post
This car is NOT for Joe Schmoo who's essentially looking for a shell that runs and will dump loads of cash into it to replace everything. Its not for the guy that is looking for a GTR or even a GTsT Skyline.....make no sense comparing it as such....]
+456,767,879

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8 H8N View Post
*feeds post count*
Thanks for providing riveting content as usual. You're an essential part of this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoffman5982 View Post
Again, that engine bay is more than just dusty
Hoff you're fucking killing me with this engine bay shit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorgs_7 View Post
Does anyone else see the hole in the driver side floor mat?

I call bullshit on 1800 miles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMFsx View Post
I'm pretty sure some guy I knew owned this car and nobody bought it.. It has strut tower rust I've seen it.. He was willing to part with it for 7k
So have either of you taken the time to talk to Lucky? Or are you just talking out of your assholes? FMFsx is your fucking friend in Japan?

That's the whole point here: you guys aren't interested in the car but you're so willing to talk shit without hitting up the seller. Fucking blows my mind...
Old 05-06-2016, 08:59 PM   #38
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
That's the whole point here: you guys aren't interested in the car but you're so willing to talk shit without hitting up the seller. Fucking blows my mind...
who cares, thats the whole point to having fun on forums and this is what happens when you post things online for the whole world to see and critique.

once again, asking a high dollar amount on craigslist is low class. you have something valuable to sell, why bother with shitty craigslist and those mini photos. ever look at the quality cars being sold on ebay? tons of photos and you typically deal with professionals with money. try selling something on craigslist, its about a half step above selling something here on zilvia.

more power to the seller though...
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 09:34 PM   #39
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Quote:

Hoff you're fucking killing me with this engine bay shit...
But...look at itttttt
Old 05-07-2016, 07:32 AM   #40
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
dmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Honestly, who cares about such low mileage? This isn't some air cooled porsche from the early 90's. It's not even a turbo car. No doubt that two tone coupes are unique and awesome representative of late 80s/early 90s Nissan styling but not for that price.
dmragecm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 09:34 AM   #41
nissan180sxer
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
nissan180sxer has a spectacular aura aboutnissan180sxer has a spectacular aura aboutnissan180sxer has a spectacular aura aboutnissan180sxer has a spectacular aura aboutnissan180sxer has a spectacular aura aboutnissan180sxer has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I've seen 2 for sale here in Japan with same or not even less mileage and it goes for the same price.
nissan180sxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 10:59 AM   #42
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
who cares, thats the whole point to having fun on forums and this is what happens when you post things online for the whole world to see and critique.

once again, asking a high dollar amount on craigslist is low class. you have something valuable to sell, why bother with shitty craigslist and those mini photos. ever look at the quality cars being sold on ebay? tons of photos and you typically deal with professionals with money. try selling something on craigslist, its about a half step above selling something here on zilvia.

more power to the seller though...
I didn't post it here. Some other guy did.

Meh, difference in opinion. Lucky doesn't do this for a living. He has his own garage and he imports three to four cars a year and sells them. He only buys cars that are interesting to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoffman5982 View Post
But...look at itttttt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmragecm View Post
Honestly, who cares about such low mileage? This isn't some air cooled porsche from the early 90's. It's not even a turbo car. No doubt that two tone coupes are unique and awesome representative of late 80s/early 90s Nissan styling but not for that price.
A lot of people, actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissan180sxer View Post
I've seen 2 for sale here in Japan with same or not even less mileage and it goes for the same price.
Thank you. I've been looking for-fucking-ever but everyone here is a God damn expert when it comes down to pricing two-tones.
Old 05-08-2016, 04:37 PM   #43
tkacale
Banned from the Marketplace

tkacale is an unknown quantity at this point
http://fedlegalimports.com/listings/1989-nissan-silvia/ just gonna leave this here
tkacale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 04:45 PM   #44
tkacale

http://fedlegalimports.com/listings/...dia-selection/ this one sold for $6000 in april 2016
Old 05-08-2016, 04:46 PM   #45
tkacale

http://www.japaneseodometercheck.com
Old 05-08-2016, 09:26 PM   #46
dizzariot
Post Whore!

^^^ oh okay coming from the dude selling a shitty rebuilt title Silver Moss S14 and a 'unicorn' S13 convertible. What the fuck do you actually know about shit?
Old 05-08-2016, 09:29 PM   #47
tkacale

Quote:
^^^ oh okay coming from the dude selling a shitty rebuilt title Silver Moss S14 and a 'unicorn' S13 convertible. What the fuck do you actually know about shit?

LOL. Thanks for looking up my posts. Both the kouki and vert sold for good money. I also happen to own FedLegalImports.com :*
Old 05-12-2016, 08:23 AM   #48
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkacale View Post
LOL. Thanks for looking up my posts. Both the kouki and vert sold for good money. I also happen to own FedLegalImports.com :*
Convincing some sucker that that black vert was a 'unicorn' car must've paid well.
Old 05-12-2016, 08:25 AM   #49
tkacale

Quote:
Convincing some sucker that that black vert was a 'unicorn' car must've paid well.

A black on black leather zero rust zero rot running and driving clean title convertible that only needed a window for the top for under $2000. Sounds like a unicorn compared to what is generally sold in the NorthEast
Old 05-12-2016, 08:44 AM   #50
FMFsx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
FMFsx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Dizzariot not even talking shit, just stating that i knew somebody who owned a identical car so sit down
FMFsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 10:03 AM   #51
STR8 H8N
BANNED

STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point
so mint worth every penny
STR8 H8N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 10:51 AM   #52
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkacale View Post
Can you do $5k shipped to AZ on that black silvia?

Maybe $7500 shipped on the blue 5mt silvia?
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 10:52 AM   #53
tkacale

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Can you do $5k shipped to AZ on that black silvia?

Shipping is $800 I can cover half of that