Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 04:58 PM   #3241
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
I just checked with martin who welds these together, we cant fit the v-band on the jig.
Also if you look at the picture the bend starts with the first segment attached to the flex so there is nothing straight down there to slice a section out of to fit the vband. If we had the car its doable because we would rearrange everything to make it work, but we cant make a new jig for one request.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2009, 12:09 AM   #3242
TUnity2
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
TUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
thats kool, just wondering. I love this DP. Gonna order 2 with a buddy to save shipping.
Old 11-15-2009, 10:42 PM   #3243
Idahos13
Leaky Injector

Idahos13 is an unknown quantity at this point
How much for the oil plug and a orange drift spin knob sent to 83617
Old 11-16-2009, 05:44 PM   #3244
jbballa9876
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
jbballa9876 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Still waiting for a reply for price of rucas and or toe rods shipped to 21146?
Old 11-17-2009, 04:18 PM   #3245
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idahos13 View Post
How much for the oil plug and a orange drift spin knob sent to 83617
$30
Quote:
Originally Posted by TUnity2 View Post
thats kool, just wondering. I love this DP. Gonna order 2 with a buddy to save shipping.
got 3 here in stock
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbballa9876 View Post
Still waiting for a reply for price of rucas and or toe rods shipped to 21146?
$430 for both shipped
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 11-17-2009, 05:05 PM   #3246
inyowindow
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
inyowindow is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
On the pic with the Traction arms, Toe control arms, and upper arms text on a single picture. The arms that are above the Toe Control arm text, what is the 5th arm up with the black bracket? Is that a hicas eliminating rod? If so im interested in the price for these shipped to 88101
Old 11-17-2009, 09:11 PM   #3247
didderson
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
didderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to didderson
Wondering if you have the 2 row radiator still available? Or a PBM radiator available at all at the moment? PM me or respond here shipped to 17540. Thanks in advance yo!!

Also some advice on how to keep coils in tip top condition during the winter? Like prepping them for northeast weather... ghey yeah i know lol.

Last edited by didderson; 11-19-2009 at 08:56 PM..
Old 11-24-2009, 10:28 AM   #3248
BrownDogg
Leaky Injector

BrownDogg is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BrownDogg
I need 2 sets of wheel spacers. I read that there is a Socal location or store?

If so where is it at and are wheel spacers available for pickup? If not, do you have a set of 30mm and 25mm in stock?
Old 11-25-2009, 02:19 PM   #3249
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by inyowindow View Post
On the pic with the Traction arms, Toe control arms, and upper arms text on a single picture. The arms that are above the Toe Control arm text, what is the 5th arm up with the black bracket? Is that a hicas eliminating rod? If so im interested in the price for these shipped to 88101
sorry we dont sell a HICAS bar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by didderson View Post
Wondering if you have the 2 row radiator still available? Or a PBM radiator available at all at the moment? PM me or respond here shipped to 17540. Thanks in advance yo!!

Also some advice on how to keep coils in tip top condition during the winter? Like prepping them for northeast weather... ghey yeah i know lol.
no its been replaced by the new 52mm radiator which is in port now. $331 shipped. I would just try to keep moisture from sitting on the threads of the damper which is steel. their only defense if the plating, but that cold be bolstered with some waterproof grease.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownDogg View Post
I need 2 sets of wheel spacers. I read that there is a Socal location or store?

If so where is it at and are wheel spacers available for pickup? If not, do you have a set of 30mm and 25mm in stock?
8680 miralani drive 101
San Diego CA 92126
I have 25 and 30 mm 5 lug in stock, also 15 and 20mm 4 lug in stock
Old 11-28-2009, 11:25 AM   #3250
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
high mount intercooler to 10598 :-)
Old 11-28-2009, 10:43 PM   #3251
xBlastoisex
Zilvia Member

xBlastoisex is an unknown quantity at this point
Whats the word on the v2 coilovers? i have cash ready to be spent lol
Old 11-29-2009, 07:17 PM   #3252
Sifudrifter
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Sifudrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Sifudrifter
How much for everything in this picture for a s14 ship to 74055???

Old 11-30-2009, 10:41 AM   #3253
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifudrifter View Post
you wouldnt need subframe risers and collars
the table looks nice lol
Old 12-01-2009, 06:13 PM   #3254
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90hatchie View Post
high mount intercooler to 10598 :-)
$380
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBlastoisex View Post
Whats the word on the v2 coilovers? i have cash ready to be spent lol
still making changes and testing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifudrifter View Post
$1069 less subframe collars and straight toe rods
Old 12-01-2009, 09:02 PM   #3255
frizzle
In time-out for misbehaving.

Trader Rating: (45)
frizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
Solid Subframe risers for S14.... 85301
Old 12-01-2009, 11:39 PM   #3256
xBlastoisex
Zilvia Member

xBlastoisex is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks for the heads up, by chance are you excepting early payment?
Old 12-02-2009, 12:49 PM   #3257
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by frizzle View Post
Solid Subframe risers for S14.... 85301
$113 shipped
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBlastoisex View Post
thanks for the heads up, by chance are you excepting early payment?
thats not possible because since the design is not even finished there is no pricing or release date
Old 12-10-2009, 09:31 PM   #3258
AcostaMotoring
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
AcostaMotoring is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AcostaMotoring
fender roller shipped to 92354 please.
Old 12-11-2009, 02:04 PM   #3259
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

$238 shipped
please check out the updates in the roller thread here in exterior section
Old 12-13-2009, 04:51 PM   #3260
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
part shop MAGIC
Old 12-14-2009, 10:08 PM   #3261
89KAcoupe
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
89KAcoupe is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Just wanted a quote on s13 coilovers shipped to 91342.
Thanks
Old 12-14-2009, 10:47 PM   #3262
z3nk-3
Zilvia Member

z3nk-3 is an unknown quantity at this point
do u have s14 coilovers in stock?
how much out the door?
weres ur shop located ?
Old 12-20-2009, 04:10 PM   #3263
pete240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
pete240 is making a name for him/her selfpete240 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Are you guys ever going to jump on AIM for customer service or TEXT based messaging? I've found out you guys are very busy first hand however it be nice to have a little more contact or perhaps I just always call at the wrong times haha
Old 12-21-2009, 04:17 PM   #3264
s14_driver
Zilvia Junkie

s14_driver is an unknown quantity at this point
how many people have max coils?
are they any good? how does it ride?
Old 12-21-2009, 11:50 PM   #3265
miucus
Zilvia Addict

miucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond repute
rear toe rods shipped to 92606
Old 12-23-2009, 06:50 PM   #3266
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman View Post
part shop MAGIC
= )
Quote:
Originally Posted by 89KAcoupe View Post
Just wanted a quote on s13 coilovers shipped to 91342.
Thanks
$1060 shipped
Quote:
Originally Posted by z3nk-3 View Post
do u have s14 coilovers in stock?
how much out the door?
weres ur shop located ?
$1000 cash - San Diego
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete240 View Post
Are you guys ever going to jump on AIM for customer service or TEXT based messaging? I've found out you guys are very busy first hand however it be nice to have a little more contact or perhaps I just always call at the wrong times haha
Ya we are always working on projects in the shop and may be hard to catch in the office. I almost never miss an email though.
Thats a good suggestion, I have MSN - I think they talk to each other?
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14_driver View Post
how many people have max coils?
are they any good? how does it ride?
I lost count = ) Theres a reason this thread is over 100 pages long, people love them! They are aggressive. Stiff without being bouncy. People run full soft on the street and dial up the dampers for competition driving & drift
Quote:
Originally Posted by miucus View Post
rear toe rods shipped to 92606
$216
Old 12-26-2009, 10:49 PM   #3267
BigwaveSC
Leaky Injector

BigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really nice
Old 12-27-2009, 08:51 AM   #3268
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigwaveSC View Post
the lighting on your face in this pic is insane. car looks great!
Old 12-28-2009, 02:27 PM   #3269
roboticnissan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
roboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
What's the price on the steering angle kit installed??
Old 12-29-2009, 12:22 AM   #3270
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

$375 installed on your OEM parts, $550 if you brought the car in and had us remove the OEM items modify, reinstall and align
Closed Thread