Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 10-06-2008, 05:10 AM   #331
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Altered_Image
Quote:
Originally Posted by osus14 View Post
LOL, you gotta send me that no fat chicks sticker.. LOL.. I want I want!!!!
But of course!
Altered_Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2008, 07:23 PM   #332
mtyost
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
mtyost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mtyost
A picture of the shell that SinisterSentra91 is bringing me on Saturday.
mtyost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:44 PM   #333
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
looks pretty clean bro
Old 10-07-2008, 08:29 PM   #334
mtyost
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altered_Image View Post
looks pretty clean bro
Thanks.

It isn't bad at all for $600, and it comes with full interior just not installed.
Old 10-13-2008, 04:41 PM   #335
mtyost
Zilvia Member

Well, SinisterSentra91 delivered the shell to my house Saturday night, so the build up starts this week. I will post some pics of the progress on friday. I hope that I get to drive it up to SLT.
Old 10-13-2008, 04:58 PM   #336
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
what all do ya need
Old 10-13-2008, 05:07 PM   #337
mtyost
Zilvia Member

Daylight. That is pretty much it, unless you have a spare passenger side fender. I have the SR and suspension and everything ready, just need to get it all on and install the interior too. but I only have a couple hours of daylight in the afternoons to get some stuff done, because I have school from 7 to 10:30, then I work from 11:30 to 4:30. I installed the Walbro 255 earlier, and started putting some rubberized undercoating in the interior. right now I am about to take a trip out to autozone to pick up some misc. goodies.
Old 10-13-2008, 05:54 PM   #338
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

I'm back to square one in looking for a 240 again. The guy backed out and hasn't returned my calls or email.

Matt, if i was closer, i would love to help out.

Also, everyone: The rest of the stickers/shirts/etc is mailing out tomorrow.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:08 PM   #339
mtyost
Zilvia Member

Thanks, Nate. That sucks that the guy backed out.

Do you want a complete car or just a shell?

I don't know how far you would be willing to drive to pick up a shell but there is a guy in springfield that is selling a shell, it has some body damage but the frame is straight and the car is rust free for the most part. If you are interested, I would be happy to give you his email or phone number.

Also, my buddy chris has a shell he is getting rid of, it is missing fenders, and has some janky ass steelies on it. but that is probably a bit too far south for you.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:36 PM   #340
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtyost View Post
Thanks, Nate. That sucks that the guy backed out.

Do you want a complete car or just a shell?

I don't know how far you would be willing to drive to pick up a shell but there is a guy in springfield that is selling a shell, it has some body damage but the frame is straight and the car is rust free for the most part. If you are interested, I would be happy to give you his email or phone number.

Also, my buddy chris has a shell he is getting rid of, it is missing fenders, and has some janky ass steelies on it. but that is probably a bit too far south for you.
Thanks Matt. I have been considering shells, but money is getting pretty dang tight. I am looking for a daily that I can eventually make into a drift machine. OSUS14 has a nice car that I have been considering as well, but not sure that I can come up with that much $$$ at this point. I am really in to S13's. Mine was stolen a few months back from the body shop it was at. I have another S13, but it is a track car only. Meanwhile, I am driving a heap of crap 2001 Ford Taurus SEL as a daily - it makes me feel like a grandpa.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:20 PM   #341
mtyost
Zilvia Member

I will keep an eye out for you, hopefully you can find one soon. Shouldn't the body shops insurance cover your stolen vehicle?
Old 10-14-2008, 06:27 AM   #342
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtyost View Post
I will keep an eye out for you, hopefully you can find one soon. Shouldn't the body shops insurance cover your stolen vehicle?
They offered $600 for it... my bad for not getting everything appraised first. Over $9000 down the toilet
Old 10-14-2008, 10:49 AM   #343
mtyost
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altered_Image View Post
They offered $600 for it... my bad for not getting everything appraised first. Over $9000 down the toilet

OUCH! I would be so pissed.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:58 PM   #344
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Somnambulist
I got my stickers and shirt today! Thanks again dood! I might have you send some more Ohio Zilvians stickers down if possible. I'm almost out already. Haha.

If only I had a running car to put mine on now. =(
Somnambulist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:14 PM   #345
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulist View Post
I got my stickers and shirt today! Thanks again dood! I might have you send some more Ohio Zilvians stickers down if possible. I'm almost out already. Haha.

If only I had a running car to put mine on now. =(
Just let me know what you need and how much.

Also guys, I am going to be in Columbus all day next Wednesday for business. Any C-Bus guys that want shirts, hit me up and meet me at Whitehall (National City Service Center). Let me know what you guys want.
Old 10-16-2008, 04:50 PM   #346
mtyost
Zilvia Member

Hey Nate, I got my stickers today. Thanks again man. I love the bear. Next time you send some stickers, include some business cards, if you have them. I have a ton of people that want to know where I got my stickers from. Especially the Samuel L. Jackson ones.

Update: The 240 should be running Saturday afternoon. About the time a guy from UTI is coming by to talk to me about going to school there.
Old 10-16-2008, 05:08 PM   #347
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Matt, just let me know what else you need and I will send another package. I need to get some new cards. the stickers should have my website on the back of them.
Old 10-16-2008, 05:12 PM   #348
mtyost
Zilvia Member

Some of the stickers do, some of them don't. I guess some more of the slj stickers (i have a friend that wants one in orange) and whatever else you feel like sending. I liked being surprised with that bear sticker. I added three of the AI stickers to my car to help spread the word.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:58 PM   #349
osus14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
osus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
nate, i love the stickers. I have them on my 240 they look good. Do you have anymore no fat chick stickers? I need them for my wrx!! And more altered image.com stickers (black if you have them). And do you have any stickers for CFF? I think I want one of those for my car as well. One of my best friends have CF. I really appreciate man!!
Old 10-17-2008, 01:33 AM   #350
ZipTied
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ZipTied is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Names James i'm from the Beavercreek area of Ohio. I'm bout to put my car down for a while to start my SR build. Here's some pics.

ZipTied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:49 AM   #351
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
clean..... I take it you will be at SLT next weekend... i mean it's in your backyard.

Nate got my stickers today.... thanks bro

ihave a fat pile growing... but i refuse to put them on the car till it runs 100%
Old 10-17-2008, 02:24 PM   #352
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Glad the stickers are showing up guys and even happier you like them! I will be sending AI Graphix.com stickers to everyone as you guys want/need more. I also have a ton of the Dori Drift Bears in white and black left as well as the aigraphix DriftStar logos.

If anyone wants any more stickers of any kind, i will send them to you guys, just let me know. Either pm me or email me. Remember, they are all free for Ohio Zilvians. I am glad to spread the love here boys. I have tons of the Cystic Fibrosis Sucks stickers too - they are in purple, but i make them, so let me know what color you want.

I have plenty more no fat chicks stickers and can always make more. I have a ton of orange vinyl, so the SLJ's are no problem, just let me know the size you need.

James, welcome to the forum. Let me know if you need stickers too. Nice car - very clean. GL with the build! Let me know your t-shirt size and i will send you an S14 (really S15) shirt too. Need your full name and addy.
Old 10-17-2008, 03:50 PM   #353
snoozy

snoozy is an unknown quantity at this point
man wish i was in ohio atm get some free stickers so i can slap on the car back home lol cbf buying them cost 2 much for stickers lol
snoozy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 04:01 PM   #354
driftrkp
Zilvia Member

driftrkp is an unknown quantity at this point
kyle dayton ohio sr powered s13
driftrkp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 04:44 PM   #355
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoozy View Post
man wish i was in ohio atm get some free stickers so i can slap on the car back home lol cbf buying them cost 2 much for stickers lol
PM me with your inquiries about graphics, I give discounts to zilvia members. Oh yeah, and stop stalking our blog!

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftrkp View Post
kyle dayton ohio sr powered s13
Welcome!
Old 10-17-2008, 05:58 PM   #356
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Dori Drift Bear????

pics
Old 10-17-2008, 06:34 PM   #357
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Dori Drift Bear:

Drift Pig:

or just go to my website and tell me what you guys want:
http://www.aigraphix.com/drift.html

Last edited by Altered_Image; 10-17-2008 at 07:01 PM..
Old 10-17-2008, 11:11 PM   #358
Z33dori
Post Whore!

lol drift pig is dope... haven;t seen it in a while.

i might have a good design for ya... i'll send it to ya if i can draw it out
Old 10-17-2008, 11:11 PM   #359
osus14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
osus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
<-- Do want Dori drift pig and bear!!!!! Ohh, I need another AIgraphix.com sticker. Because i messed up putting on that sticker, it says AIgraph x.com lol I put the I back on, but it is crooked.
My list
-fat chick stickers in black, like 2 more (black)
-CF stickers (purple)
-and drift dori and pig (black, small for the window, i don't want to cover the side of my car)
-Aigraphix.com stickers
Old 10-18-2008, 08:27 PM   #360
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Somnambulist
Anyone know where I can buy a forged bottom end kit?

Something like what Enjuku has... ER Spec Bottom End Package Deal For Nissan SR20DET - Enjuku Racing
Somnambulist is offline   Reply With Quote