Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 02-19-2009, 08:06 PM   #2101
monkz2332
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
monkz2332 is making a name for him/her selfmonkz2332 is making a name for him/her selfmonkz2332 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to monkz2332 Send a message via Yahoo to monkz2332
RHD White zenki down 223rd
monkz2332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2009, 08:12 PM   #2102
Paul2x
Zilvia Addict

Paul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Paul2x
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
You sure? I have seen a "15" there before. It's really a hatch that has been converted with tail lights and headlights. Looks pretty legit, but not a 15.
Was probably mine.

Also spotted red s14 5 south when I exited Culver. =)

Professional Driver/ Instructor for Hire
Paul2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 09:34 PM   #2103
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
last night around 6:20pm on the 10 east from the 57 -> Vineyard

the guy in the Pre-Runner zenki s14 on sportmax/xxr's

just because someone is driving in the fast lane, doesnt mean they wanna race...fucking moron
Saw you on the 210 East as I was going west out by Irwindale today on my way up to Mtn High

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 12:19 AM   #2104
miracosta
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
miracosta is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
oops posted this in san diego, instead of long beach so here it goes just in case i find the guy. saw a black kouki SE on the 405 N toward LONG BEACH, i was in a white celica and gave u the thumbs up mwahahah, looked stock though
miracosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 01:52 PM   #2105
ronnizle
Leaky Injector

ronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enough
Clean green hatch at my school, lowered. (LACC) Just wondering if you're on here.
Old 02-20-2009, 01:56 PM   #2106
jayrawr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
jayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jayrawr
at around 1230 spotted a black s15 with blast pipes of some sort pretty low, on firestone and lakewood....

Last edited by jayrawr; 02-20-2009 at 01:59 PM.. Reason: added time
jayrawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 03:46 PM   #2107
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Yesterday (thurs) at Mountain High spotted a white? fastback with red (ebay?) tails and black garnish in the East lot. Cool.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:11 PM   #2108
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
spotted a clean s13 with 180sx taillights and aero, the color was charcoal grey i think. caught a glimpse of the back looked low and had exhaust, was right before 11am this morning on imperial hwy and santa ana canyon road in anaheim hills. (next to bank of america)

also spotted a stock looking dirty s14, black maybe on la palma in the left turn lane to go on imperial hwy at about 2:40pm. i flicked my pop ups a couple times don't think he saw them though...
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 10:13 PM   #2109
illxs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
illxs14 is making a name for him/her selfillxs14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to illxs14
spotted black kouki s14 on colima around 3 this afternoon. lowered. work cr kai's, exhaust, nice and clean fitment
i was the guy in the other kouki talking to you
Old 02-20-2009, 10:22 PM   #2110
rokmplutonium
Zilvia Junkie

rokmplutonium is a jewel in the roughrokmplutonium is a jewel in the roughrokmplutonium is a jewel in the roughrokmplutonium is a jewel in the roughrokmplutonium is a jewel in the roughrokmplutonium is a jewel in the roughrokmplutonium is a jewel in the roughrokmplutonium is a jewel in the rough
Saw a white 370z parked by a park on wilshire, in Century City/Beverly Hills today around noon.
rokmplutonium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 12:57 AM   #2111
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Just spotted Burgandy or Red pignose Hatch at Norms off of Pico. Car had Kouki tails, exhaust , Hello kitty sticker on rear hatch window, and some Work E-wings I think. Also was lowered and maybe had harness seat belts. Nice looking car , don't see too many 240's around so easy to notice.
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 01:47 AM   #2112
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
spotted a s13 coupe (looked pretty stock dark color) parked next to an AE86 hatch with exhaust on the top of the parking structure at Westfield (Mainplace Mall) in santa ana. This was after a movie I saw about 9:35PM or so.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 02:01 AM   #2113
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
costco fv, white hatch, apexi sticker on rear window. 5zigens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 02:38 AM   #2114
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
1:15am, on Allesandro in Riverside, spotted a rattle canned black S13 coupe. Lowish, maybe a Sil-front? Didn't really get a good look. lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 09:26 AM   #2115
S14Cuhh
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
S14Cuhh is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to S14Cuhh
orange fc. rivetted widebody. tons of federal stickers. with a 2 tone coupe behind him i believe
S14Cuhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 10:16 AM   #2116
lightsource
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (41)
lightsource is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lightsource
Super dropped Green S14 on Normandie by the 405, Wal-Mart & Shell Gas Station.
lightsource is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 12:14 PM   #2117
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
^ i think i spotted that same car today too? also on normandie/190th by the 405. but i didnt spot you? i dont know what time that was that i spotted it. sometime within the past 2 hours. i was driving up and down normandie.
Old 02-21-2009, 12:17 PM   #2118
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Thursday night in chino hills saw an amazing blue r34. Gt wing, diffusers, awesome.
Old 02-21-2009, 12:59 PM   #2119
lightsource
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP-AE86 View Post
^ i think i spotted that same car today too? also on normandie/190th by the 405. but i didnt spot you? i dont know what time that was that i spotted it. sometime within the past 2 hours. i was driving up and down normandie.
It's like dark emerald green. It was dirty, needed a wash.

I saw it yesterday, not today.
Old 02-21-2009, 01:38 PM   #2120
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
^ oo then nvm. the one i spotted was not dirty but was also dark green.
Old 02-21-2009, 04:43 PM   #2121
iheartmy180sx

iheartmy180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
spotted red s13 hatch behind me on garfield ave around 3:30ish. which was not to long ago. lol.
iheartmy180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 05:46 PM   #2122
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Cuhh View Post
orange fc. rivetted widebody. tons of federal stickers. with a 2 tone coupe behind him i believe
Sounds like John Chows car.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 07:08 PM   #2123
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
Thursday night in chino hills saw an amazing blue r34. Gt wing, diffusers, awesome.

Hahaha thats my friends car.
pink godzila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 04:59 AM   #2124
TacoDelRio

TacoDelRio is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to TacoDelRio
Saw some hatch following what I think was a CRX uphill in the mountains the other day. Hola.
TacoDelRio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 03:44 PM   #2125
JGON85
Zilvia Member

JGON85 will become famous soon enoughJGON85 will become famous soon enoughJGON85 will become famous soon enoughJGON85 will become famous soon enough
like 3 weeks ago spotted a black zenk s14 around 3pm on central ave by the compton smart n final. gave a "whassup"

2 weeks ago on v's day spotted an s14 with some primered bodykit parts going down lankershim by the burger king like @ 10pm
JGON85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 04:12 PM   #2126
lightsource
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGON85 View Post
like 3 weeks ago spotted a black zenk s14 around 3pm on central ave by the compton smart n final. gave a "whassup"

2 weeks ago on v's day spotted an s14 with some primered bodykit parts going down lankershim by the burger king like @ 10pm
wtf U doin in compton fool?! lol
Old 02-22-2009, 08:23 PM   #2127
IJDMDRIFTI
BANNED

IJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to IJDMDRIFTI
spotted a black kouki s14 with 350z wheels on Azusa and arrow hwy. today around 3-4ish
IJDMDRIFTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 11:03 PM   #2128
illxs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
illxs14 is making a name for him/her selfillxs14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to illxs14
about 7:30ish tonight , a white kouki s14 with HID's and bronze work cr-kai's
on rancho and the 10freeway area in colton
Old 02-23-2009, 01:56 AM   #2129
don_bagz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
don_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by illxs14 View Post
about 7:30ish tonight , a white kouki s14 with HID's and bronze work cr-kai's
on rancho and the 10freeway area in colton
haha... where you on the black s14? it was dark, so my wheels appeared as bronze, but they are gold. hehe
don_bagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 07:15 PM   #2130
hk240sx08
Leaky Injector

hk240sx08 will become famous soon enoughhk240sx08 will become famous soon enoughhk240sx08 will become famous soon enoughhk240sx08 will become famous soon enoughhk240sx08 will become famous soon enough
spotted a white or red? s13 coupe lowered with rims with a fartcan and something? hanging from the back waiting to get gas at the Shell station at lincoln heights O.O