Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 05-22-2013, 11:56 PM   #541
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
And a couple from Carbon Studios.

Old 05-23-2013, 02:23 PM   #542
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
You sexy bitch!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 02:24 PM   #543
Bumpkin203
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
Bumpkin203 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
You sexy bitch!
Absolutely!

Instagram @bankai_r32
Bumpkin203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 02:27 PM   #544
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
I need to paint dat muthafucka
Old 05-24-2013, 12:49 AM   #545
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I still don't get why the wing endplates are backwards. They are so goofball and awkward. Otherwise the car is sick.
Old 05-24-2013, 06:46 AM   #546
ka-titties
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
ka-titties is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
i think they look sweet.
ka-titties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:39 AM   #547
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Yea I dig it so I did it that way. I didn't buy the wing for the downforce and function. I bought the wing because I like the Fast and the Furious lol.
Old 05-24-2013, 10:18 AM   #548
headup240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
headup240 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to headup240
Like the honesty!^
headup240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:34 AM   #549
Beejis60
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
Beejis60 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPimpFlex View Post
Yea I dig it so I did it that way. I didn't buy the wing for the downforce and function. I bought the wing because I like the Fast and Bicurious lol.
Edited for correctness...

Did you see that one american dad skit on it?
Beejis60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:51 AM   #550
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Matt I wish you would just paint the whole godamned car already!
Old 05-24-2013, 11:25 AM   #551
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
Matt I wish you would just paint the whole godamned car already!
I have 2 very good reasons that I haven't painted the car. Money is one and the other is c c c changes..... New stuffs in the mail as we speak.
Old 05-24-2013, 12:04 PM   #552
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPimpFlex View Post
I have 2 very good reasons that I haven't painted the car. Money is one and the other is c c c changes..... New stuffs in the mail as we speak.
those two reasons better not be the driver and passenger door. or I'm going to punch you in the cock!
Old 05-24-2013, 12:06 PM   #553
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
those two reasons better not be the driver and passenger door. or I'm going to punch you in the cock!
NEVER! The doors remain unchanged for the foreseeable future. The green and carbon fiber are like a signature now.
Old 06-02-2013, 08:59 PM   #554
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

OK May sucked. Time for June. Only 1 event planned (and only 3 more events tops until the SR gets pulled out and replaced with something with more gusto) which is the Drift Evo event in Oregon. I'm super excited to drift with some legit guys on a very fun looking track and do it just for fun.

Check out Drift Evolution on Facebook

Old 06-04-2013, 06:59 PM   #555
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Yeah that event looks like it'll be tons of fun, pumped for you dude

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 03:46 PM   #556
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

So bash to the future was a success. The car took a serious beating and I couldn't have had much more fun. It was really nice to drive for fun rather than a competition for once. Here are some pics and the video is coming. Taking my time on this one a little bit.

Old 06-11-2013, 08:47 PM   #557
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Quick little video from this past weekend.

Old 06-11-2013, 09:03 PM   #558
jp69

Trader Rating: (0)
jp69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nice car man
jp69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 10:40 AM   #559
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Apparently I sing in this video... Check it out!!

Old 06-18-2013, 03:23 AM   #560
nissanpwrds14

nissanpwrds14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Let me help ya out with a badass engine combo. Put a Maggie on what ever lsx you want to run. That simple. I don't have a dyno graph handy but my GTO makes 550ft/tq from just under 3000rpm till redline. Talk about tq under the curve!
Old 06-18-2013, 10:21 AM   #561
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

They are pricey! I'm still not sure what motor set up I'm going with but I know for a fact after ASB the SR is coming out and I'm going to start collecting parts for a new motor. Money wise it is unlikely I'll get it done very quickly so I plan on building my BMW a little bit to drift while I finish the S13.
Old 06-19-2013, 02:45 PM   #562
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

I put stupid big wheels on my BMW. 19x9 +24 front, 19x10 + 24 rear.

Old 06-25-2013, 12:37 AM   #563
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

I love with this photo. Now only if my bodykit was on the car...

Old 06-25-2013, 09:01 AM   #564
Beejis60
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
Beejis60 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
What does your photo love if you love WITH it?
Beejis60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 11:52 AM   #565
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
What does your photo love if you love WITH it?
unrequited love.... story of my life.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:16 PM   #566
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Went to slide the BMW last night at Sonoma Drift. First run blew a tire. Couldn't get new ones mounted. Fail. Did a photo shoot instead.

Check out Daniel Baxter Images on Facebook

Last edited by DJPimpFlex; 06-27-2013 at 10:28 PM..
DJPimpFlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 08:44 AM   #567
Bumpkin203
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
Bumpkin203 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Car was lookin good in the last couple videos, Im anxious to see what becomes the new heart.

Instagram @bankai_r32
Bumpkin203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 04:02 PM   #568
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
nice wheel locks.
Old 06-28-2013, 04:32 PM   #569
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad-ass View Post
nice wheel locks.
Man if someone steals my $500 rims I swear.....
Old 06-28-2013, 05:17 PM   #570
Shanevasquez
Leaky Injector

Shanevasquez is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn, I don't know how I am just now seeing this thread! Nice build, think I am going to have to steel some ideas for mine.
Shanevasquez is offline   Reply With Quote