Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-01-2008, 11:21 AM   #631
mrhamburgerr
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
mrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
last night, 880N clean black zenki dude, and his girl riding shotgun i threw the piece sign waddup mang! and he said what up. i was in the seafoam green coupe bra
mrhamburgerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2008, 04:24 PM   #632
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMB0iKT
White S14 zenki lowered with black meshies all around and an exhaust at the great america associate parking lot. I was the red fastback parked next to you.
Old 03-01-2008, 08:03 PM   #633
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Silver or blueish silver S30 on some rewinds or wantabes (sp?), it had HIDs, looked lowered and had those mirrors on the fenders, license plate said "71 S30" on hwy 4.

Thats the cleanest S30 i have ever seem in person. I tried catching up to give a thumbs up but you didnt let me get close so i just went on my way.

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 08:51 PM   #634
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (47)
k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
gray s14 driving up and down the parking lot at eastridge at 720pm. Your exhaust was hella loud
k0uki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 11:28 AM   #635
Sideways~S14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Sideways~S14 is making a name for him/her selfSideways~S14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sideways~S14
Black and red rps13 Driving down alamo around 10:30 couldn't see it that well just got a glimpse
Sideways~S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 05:27 PM   #636
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
white fastback on blackies on 80east towards sac....
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 04:27 PM   #637
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
filipino lookin dude with chick, in a white fastback, in front of lucky on fremont blvd between decoto and thornton
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 04:51 PM   #638
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
damn andrew you be everywhere.... on baumberg haha.... there's a white fastback in the cuts over there with type x tails.... looks all beanered out
Old 03-03-2008, 04:56 PM   #639
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
yeah i DO be everywhere

but no one ever spots me

i'm in the *almost* VIP camry with chrome lab17 stickers on it.

i say almost cuz it's black with limo tint and chrome accents, but stock wheels and suspension
Old 03-03-2008, 06:51 PM   #640
DohcKA
BANNED

i think i've seen it b4.... not sure tho
Old 03-03-2008, 11:54 PM   #641
mrhamburgerr
Leaky Injector

mrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
yeah i DO be everywhere

but no one ever spots me

i'm in the *almost* VIP camry with chrome lab17 stickers on it.

i say almost cuz it's black with limo tint and chrome accents, but stock wheels and suspension

bohan you a fremont local?? haha sounds like your always in/around fremont
mrhamburgerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 12:22 AM   #642
khmerguy618
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khmerguy618
saw a black hatch on floor g3 w/ kouki tails and what looked like black battleship ADR wheels at SFO today.

[email protected]

IF you bought stuff from me write me a review HERE
||VEXMOTORSPORTS || DMAX-USA || RPS CLUTCH || BAB AUTOBODY||
khmerguy618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 12:30 AM   #643
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

yeah i live in fremont. go to oakland all the time, sometimes around SF. used to be around san jose all the time before SDP closed but not so much anymore
Old 03-04-2008, 01:46 AM   #644
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
oakland for the nuoc mam, SF for the nuoc meth. and vice versa.

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 02:04 AM   #645
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Saw a black hatchback, with an after market rear bumper, exhaust. Older Caucasian guy driving.

on hesperian blvd today, aroun 10:15pm ish.

I said whatsup, I was driving my 98 prelude.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 02:31 AM   #646
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

nah, san jose for nuoc mam, oakland for nuoc hyphy
Old 03-04-2008, 11:09 AM   #647
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhamburgerr View Post
last night, 880N clean black zenki dude, and his girl riding shotgun i threw the piece sign waddup mang! and he said what up. i was in the seafoam green coupe bra
this was probably brian. dual n1's, kouki tails? let me guess....union city to hayward area?

I AM LEGIT.
Old 03-04-2008, 08:03 PM   #648
JAYTRON
Zilvia Member

JAYTRON is making a name for him/her selfJAYTRON is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to JAYTRON
Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotmatt1189 View Post
saw a red convertible w/ s13 front end and some bronze (i think?) 5 spoke wheels (i think...i dont remember) in sacramento near sunrise mall. i was in the maroon s13 coupe.
that was probably me, i actually moved from roseville to the bay recently though.
JAYTRON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 03:20 PM   #649
DohcKA
BANNED

primered 240 off grand n a st. had some beaner lips on it.... se
Old 03-05-2008, 09:22 PM   #650
Naim
Zilvia Member

Naim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfection
Red miata with Sportmax 002, and a roll cage on Clayton rd. My friend pulled a ricer fly-by on you.

EZ MONEY
Naim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 10:15 PM   #651
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

sweet.

where's the spotted miata thread?
Old 03-05-2008, 11:51 PM   #652
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naim View Post
Red miata with Sportmax 002, and a roll cage on Clayton rd. My friend pulled a ricer fly-by on you.
That guy's allways mean muggin, he lives by me.

Saw a black zenki hatch with ebay taillights and white 17's rims on crestview in pittsburg.

midnightouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 01:15 AM   #653
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
white fastback, kouki lights, aero and what looked like those gay meister knockoff rotas.

i was behind you for a while, and was ahead of you for a bit, and was right next to you for a while as well because of traffic, i threw up a peace, you pretended to not see me the whole time.

im guessing you are a Honda owner.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 01:17 AM   #654
Kaizen.
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
Kaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Saw a dark colored fastback on Mack road in South Sacramento with exhuast w/silencer. Getting pulled over by 2 cops. Hope everythings koo....

Kaizen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:15 AM   #655
DohcKA
BANNED

saw a 240sx white fastback dumped exhaust on hesperian across from CHABOT... parked next to a cressi on banana wheels... looked like francisco 240.... in hayward this was the other day

Last edited by DohcKA; 03-06-2008 at 04:56 PM..
Old 03-06-2008, 04:52 PM   #656
DohcKA
BANNED

saw a white 2tonish zenki fastback dumped on some wheels.... rockin the im dumb blasted eyes..... had a lil toy thing on the rear tow hook... you know what im talkin bout... the bandwagon ish on industrial blvd x russ
Old 03-07-2008, 01:12 AM   #657
240srdet

240srdet will become famous soon enough240srdet will become famous soon enough240srdet will become famous soon enough240srdet will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DohcKA View Post
white fastback on blackies on 80east towards sac....
DohcKA was you the big guy in a black suv (possibly a yukon or navigator) waving the nismo tee and screaming SR20 BABBBBY!!! out the window
240srdet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 01:45 AM   #658
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

i hope not, cuz that sounds pretty homo
Old 03-07-2008, 12:10 PM   #659
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240srdet View Post
DohcKA was you the big guy in a black suv (possibly a yukon or navigator) waving the nismo tee and screaming SR20 BABBBBY!!! out the window
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHA!!

NISMO BABY!! NISMO RYDAZ...

I AM LEGIT.
Old 03-07-2008, 12:19 PM   #660
DohcKA
BANNED

hahah hell no... i was in a toyota sienna baby.... MINIVAN baby.... if anything i woulda been screamin 86 life with a CIPHER GARAGE TEE ON BABY haha