Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-27-2012, 03:51 AM   #31
tootall4la
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
tootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I went with the Snip lol.. Salvador and his Gunzerker mode, because I like the dual wield gunning and basically shoot shit up.. The extended Gunzerker perk and replenishing ammo make it a very fun character to play with.. I still can't understand why he has such Stubby legs it's hilarious they made him soo short
tootall4la is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2012, 05:59 AM   #32
treeafodo

treeafodo is an unknown quantity at this point
I've been playing as Zero. I'm my very far into the game because I'm so busy with work and school. Only level 12 but so far I'm really liking it.

I'm trying to learn to not get attached to guns too much because by the time you find a good one a better one will be there soon. So far I like it a lot better than Borderlands 1, I have no idea why.
treeafodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:42 AM   #33
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i picked zero thinking i could just go out and hack and slash with the sword, but you cant

but i have enough perks to lay some dudes out with a few melee hits.
Old 09-27-2012, 10:13 AM   #34
theronin
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to theronin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
i picked zero thinking i could just go out and hack and slash with the sword, but you cant

but i have enough perks to lay some dudes out with a few melee hits.
You most certainly can. Zeros melee burst potential is huge.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:35 PM   #35
AwesomeO
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
AwesomeO is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
heck yeah you can slash and hack anything you see...
but i like being a sneaky sneak just running around the whole map
Old 09-27-2012, 01:00 PM   #36
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeO View Post
heck yeah you can slash and hack anything you see...
but i like being a sneaky sneak just running around the whole map
I bet that's pretty convenient. It's annoying having to battle your way through one side of the map to the other, get to your objective, just for it to get set on the other side of the map again and having to battle your way back through.
Old 09-27-2012, 01:17 PM   #37
AwesomeO
Leaky Injector

AwesomeO is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post
I bet that's pretty convenient. It's annoying having to battle your way through one side of the map to the other, get to your objective, just for it to get set on the other side of the map again and having to battle your way back through.
yeah exactly! lol first time it happend to me is when i was doing the save roland guy mission. (the military guy)

i literarly just ran through the whole map all the way to the boss without killing anything....
with that said, this method is more for faster mission than leveling. BUT for that you can just farm.... simple strategy that i always use
Old 09-27-2012, 10:24 PM   #38
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin View Post
Bah I could never hit that spot on his back. I could always get him down but couldn't find the right ricochet point to finish him off
dude, fuck that back spot, i hundred percent agree
Old 09-28-2012, 01:03 AM   #39
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZilviaKid View Post
dude, fuck that back spot, i hundred percent agree
I pretty much mastered cheesing craw with that arcing rocket launcher from the safe spot. So cheap.

Anyways another zero player here.
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 02:34 AM   #40
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
well referencing my first post i emailed gearbox about the gold keys, and miraculously they responded to me and gifted me my 2 gold keys back! im pretty stoked! my boys and i pretty much play every night from about 11 pm pst to 1-2 am on 360, if anyone wants to play with us hit me up on xbl.

gamertag ronine

as of right now we have a zero, commando, and siren.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
Old 09-28-2012, 02:39 AM   #41
theronin
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atom View Post
I pretty much mastered cheesing craw with that arcing rocket launcher from the safe spot. So cheap.

Anyways another zero player here.
i honestly don't know how anyone could beat him without utilizing the "spot"

i also read that there is a rocket launcher with a big enough blast aoe that allows you to basically splash off one of his back spines and hit his crit spot. i never killed him once, and it still bothers me. i might load that shit up n give it another go. any idea where u got this arcing rocket launcher?

Old 09-28-2012, 06:07 PM   #42
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
you dont need the spot, just better shields lol
Old 09-28-2012, 07:21 PM   #43
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Made it to the Bunker, holy hell. I need some buddies or more leveling up.
Old 09-29-2012, 11:37 AM   #44
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Made it to the Bunker, holy hell. I need some buddies or more leveling up.
protip, stay on that bottom level. it cant hit you down there
Old 09-29-2012, 06:25 PM   #45
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

I made it past that guy, thankfully there's a ton of cover and I had a mean ass rocket launcher. Good times.
Old 09-30-2012, 01:34 PM   #46
theronin
Post Whore!

Beat the warrior last night without any real problems, looking forward to vault hunter mode. Gimme those oranges baby!!!

Old 10-09-2012, 09:49 AM   #47
uraks

uraks is an unknown quantity at this point
Borderlands 2 is the best game i played all year plus they broke the world Guinness record for most weapons in a game lol....
uraks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:09 AM   #48
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trying out this new chick. Cool that they pumped out a DLC so fast.
Old 10-10-2012, 04:08 AM   #49
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Trying out this new chick. Cool that they pumped out a DLC so fast.
Is it free? If not it was ready at launch.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:35 AM   #50
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Is it free? If not it was ready at launch.
Free if you pre-ordered. Gotta pay if you didn't.
Old 10-11-2012, 04:53 AM   #51
hulkster_s13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (9)
hulkster_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Wayloner on ps3 If any one wants to add me. I've got a lvl 50 commando starting on 2.5 mode soon and every other character to at least 37-40 even the new chick. I play just about everyday. Work is slow lol
hulkster_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 05:21 AM   #52
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

I wish I had that much time to max out. My main Commando guy is only 37, and with the new chick I'm only 15 after leeching off so high level friends. BTW have you guys heard about the new "Crawermax" available during the 2nd playthrough?
Old 10-11-2012, 08:42 AM   #53
theronin
Post Whore!

Quote:
I wish I had that much time to max out. My main Commando guy is only 37, and with the new chick I'm only 15 after leeching off so high level friends. BTW have you guys heard about the new "Crawermax" available during the 2nd playthrough?
Ya I've also heard their are videos on yt of some dude beating him in under 2 seconds. Search terramorphous 2 second.

Old 10-11-2012, 11:55 AM   #54
treeafodo

treeafodo is an unknown quantity at this point
I haven't had any time to play this at all the last little bit. Still I think level 9. Work and school are crazy and have me booked all the time.
treeafodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:55 PM   #55
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
I went Zer0 because who doesn't like ninjas? On my first playthrough, I stuck with sniper rifles and pistols, mainly Jakobs because they're the tits.

A third way though, I switched to Bloodshed melee. It's stupid fun playing "connect the dots" with enemies. The last portion, I switched to Cunning. GOOD FUCKING GOD. I'm unstoppable. Stupid low cooldown, you can throw 5 kunais with random elementals 5 times per Deception and your hologram bursts electricity when depleted. 15 seconds later, you do it again.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:15 PM   #56
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
I want to kill myself when my gf uses the screaming SMG... -_-
Old 10-16-2012, 12:44 AM   #57
theronin
Post Whore!

Anyone else ready for the first wave of dlc? Hits us at midnight PST. Bring on the booty baby!!!!

Old 10-16-2012, 04:44 AM   #58
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Sah-weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! I'm ready!