Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 09:44 PM   #61
frsh4
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
frsh4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
might as well and worth the risk since blazers already invested all these years into him. it would be a shame if he suddenly got healthy, and you didn't sign him to a qualifying offer.

plus paul allen is a multibillionaire. $8.8M is nothing to him and worth it as cheap insurance.
true i forgot about paul allen.
i just hope he can last a full season!
i've been wanting to see him play
Old 06-30-2011, 03:41 AM   #62
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Arenas, Dwight Howard start ‘planking’ war | Blog Archive | The Basketball Jones | Blogs | TheScore.com

lulz where had
Old 06-30-2011, 06:19 AM   #63
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Mike Brown adds Kuester to coaching staff

Yeah, I am beginning to get pissed

And I write too!
Old 06-30-2011, 09:33 AM   #64
Silvette
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
Silvette is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
Draft is underway....first 2 picks no brainers.

Irving to CLE
Williams to MIN
Kanter to UTA

i really don't understand the Fredette (sp?) hype. Someone fill me in please
I don't either. Everyone remember Adam Morrison and JJ Redick?? They had the same hype coming out of College as the top scorer's and player of the year. Fredette will have the same fate as those two did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frsh4 View Post
Imagine if they took KD, as a Laker fan I'm thankful they took a 7ft with bum knees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
And this is why there will be a lockout. Moron owners. Dude is done. Get over it people. Ship his ass to a team with a real medical staff (Phoenix).
agreed
Old 06-30-2011, 02:06 PM   #65
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
They done did it...Lockout coming!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...ug=ap-nbalabor

xquizitditz
Old 06-30-2011, 02:10 PM   #66
frsh4
Nissanaholic!

SLAM ONLINE | » Report: Kings Trade Omri Casspi, First Round Pick for Cavs’ JJ Hickson
demarcus cousins F/C, sam dalembert C, jason thompson F, j.j. hickson F/C, darnell jackson F, hassan whiteside C
LOGJAM.
who's next to go? samuel dalembert to free agency? or jason thompson via trade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvette View Post
Imagine if they took KD, as a Laker fan I'm thankful they took a 7ft with bum knees.
haha i think about it often, how sweet it wouldve been
Old 06-30-2011, 03:10 PM   #67
Silvette
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
Silvette is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by frsh4 View Post
SLAM ONLINE | » Report: Kings Trade Omri Casspi, First Round Pick for Cavs’ JJ Hickson
demarcus cousins F/C, sam dalembert C, jason thompson F, j.j. hickson F/C, darnell jackson F, hassan whiteside C
LOGJAM.
who's next to go? samuel dalembert to free agency? or jason thompson via trade?

haha i think about it often, how sweet it wouldve been
Yea Lamarcus, Roy and KD ... that will compete with the Heats for the next decade.
Old 06-30-2011, 03:38 PM   #68
frsh4
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvette View Post
Yea Lamarcus, Roy and KD ... that will compete with the Heats for the next decade.
damn, that would've been a squad!!
every time i think about the current blazers i get sad lol.
greg oden, brandon roy! man...
you mean *Heat
Old 06-30-2011, 07:10 PM   #69
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Lockout: Day 1 tomorrow.
Old 06-30-2011, 10:23 PM   #70
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Well, now that its official I will mentally distance myself as much as possible as I expect there to be no season. I really don't care to follow this whole lockout business and will ignore it much as I have the NFL one.

Unless things end up better than expected, see you guys in 2012.
Old 07-01-2011, 12:00 AM   #71
oramos23

oramos23 is an unknown quantity at this point
This really pisses me off..
Old 07-01-2011, 10:46 PM   #72
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Go check out NBA.com for lulz.
Old 07-02-2011, 02:05 AM   #73
frsh4
Nissanaholic!

that website is tragic
-_______________-
i went on there yesterday morning and for a second i thought i was in the wrong place.
it's so empty!
Old 07-05-2011, 08:19 PM   #74
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
so, no summer league tomorrow?
Old 07-07-2011, 09:01 PM   #75
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c--Vrbk3PmQ
Old 07-07-2011, 09:31 PM   #76
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

one more
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cft2Cv5Ojvo
Old 07-07-2011, 11:52 PM   #77
Gnnr
Post Whore!

To Riq and frsh4, Happy Lebronukkah! A year already, wow.
Old 07-08-2011, 10:28 AM   #78
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Since he proved me right in the finals and that was last year's business, I have said nothing about LeBron James in about 3-4 weeks.
Then I happened upon this...

Yes, this is apparently a real book.

Anyway, back to our NBA Vacations.

And I write too!
Old 07-08-2011, 01:43 PM   #79
frsh4
Nissanaholic!

we've been expecting it but it still kinda sucks.
SLAM ONLINE | » Yao Ming Is Retiring

so sonny weems and now deron williams have gone overseas.
i hear zaza pachulia wants to join williams
SLAM ONLINE | » Deron Williams Agreed to Play in Turkey During NBA Lockout

mickael pietrus said kobe would like to see him in a lakers uniform and that the celtics are also interested in him. i think the celtics need to lock him up.

Quote:
it was a good year. lol.
Old 07-18-2011, 09:01 AM   #80
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
schedule to be released:

NBA to release 2011-12 schedule amid lockout - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

mentions:
Mavs vs Heat on Christmas
Heat vs Knicks opening day

if no lockout of course.

xquizitditz
Old 07-18-2011, 11:57 AM   #81
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Well, guess that Christmas will suck. We're 14-0 in the regular season against the Mavs.
Old 07-20-2011, 10:40 AM   #82
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Riq is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Happy late Lebronukkah homie. I have been stuck in Jacksonville NC since the day before the NBA Finals began. I couldnt even get on Zilvia from there because T-moble only has 1G internet speed there so nothing would load. All I can say is friggin Dirk killed it and im glad he finally got one. I hate this lockout bullshot.I thought I heard that they were working on a deal to avoid a lockout during the season, ofcourse that failed. The problem is these new oweners, they should have never been given these teams. They took a shitload of loans to buy these teams and manage them like shit and now they're crying out their asses because they cant hang with the big boys. I really hope we dont lose games because of this crap, its not good for fans like me that spend atleast one hour per day looking for NBA news. this should be the best part of the offseason yet we're stuck talking about players going to play in some hole in the wall overseas.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:25 AM   #83
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Sup homie. Some news for you.

Quote:
Regardless of whether James Jones re-signs (and there’s mutual interest), we hear forward Shane Battier will be very much on the Heat’s radar after the lockout. The Houston Chronicle, after interviewing Battier, said “don’t be surprised” if he signs with the Heat or Bulls.

The Heat long has admired Battier and fellow free agents Tayshaun Prince and Grant Hill, but the question is if any will take less money to sign here. Hill told The Arizona Republic “it would be nice” to re-sign with Phoenix. Detroit wants to keep Prince.

Of those three, “Battier would be the best fit — when you play Dwyane Wade or LeBron James at the point, you want a three-man who can shoot,” said Kerr, who likes Jones in that role. Battier made 102 three-pointers last season (38.2 percent), compared with 45 for Hill (39.5 percent) and 34 for Prince (34.7 percent). If the Heat signs Battier, Prince or Hill, it could create playing time by having Wade or James assume more ball-handling duties when Mario Chalmers is out of the game.
Read more: Eddy Curry, Shane Battier on Miami Heat’s radar; Finals rematch set - Sports Buzz - MiamiHerald.com

Give me Dalembert and Battier/Prince. Hell yeah!
Old 07-26-2011, 10:12 AM   #84
Gnnr
Post Whore!

The fact that the NFL resolved thier matters so quickly and missed no games will just make the NBA's pathetic and predicted lengthy lockout look even more embarrassing.
Old 07-26-2011, 01:46 PM   #85
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

I'll take stupid tattoo ideas for 100, Alex

Heat fan gets LeBron's face tattooed on leg

And I write too!
Old 07-26-2011, 02:28 PM   #86
frsh4
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
I'll take stupid tattoo ideas for 100, Alex

Heat fan gets LeBron's face tattooed on leg
nothing aggravates me more than stupid tattoos
and then this person went and got a sad faced lebron? lol.
seriously.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:25 PM   #87
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Riq is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
The fact that the NFL resolved thier matters so quickly and missed no games will just make the NBA's pathetic and predicted lengthy lockout look even more embarrassing.
I agree 100%, the problem is that all the terrible new NBA owners keep crying about losing money. The Nba's tax audit showed an 11% boost this year yet they claim a loss but refuse to open the books. The Nba is really far away from a deal. Im getting to watch Euro league games when the stars sign up. The only way to fix this is to cut all the bad teams out of the Nba.
Old 08-07-2011, 02:12 PM   #88
frsh4
Nissanaholic!

shaking off the cobwebs lol.

i got super excited when i read this!
Redd, McGrady in Heat's future? - NBA - Pro Basketball - Rumors - FanNation
although the smart money is on a defensive hard working player like Prince, Hill, or Battier all that went out the window when i learned that one of my favorite players of all time might sign with the Heat.
a 6'8 PG/SG/SF, who despite being on the bad side of 30 and with health issues that give me nightmares, would be a nice addition to the team.
Old 08-07-2011, 05:00 PM   #89
Gnnr
Post Whore!

McGrady? Fuck him. He kept talking shit when we didn't call his ass last summer.

Quote:
"When they're on the court together, they're terrible," McGrady told the paper. "Him and D-Wade don't complement each other.
Detroit Pistons swingman Tracy McGrady said LeBron James should have chosen the Chicago Bulls - ESPN Chicago

Quote:
"Keep booing me. I love it. It really doesn’t bother me at all," McGrady said. "It’s not like I was like Chris Bosh and selling out the city like the city was horrible or something, making crazy comments about the city."
Quote:
McGrady wasn't done there, however. The one-time prize of the 2000 free-agent pool, who famously spurned the Chicago Bulls after a recruitment visit, says that LeBron should have signed with Chicago instead of the Heat.

Tracy?

"It was a better decision, a better place for him," said McGrady, who scored a season-high 13 points off the bench for the Pistons Sunday, but was 0-for-3 after intermission. "You can't just go somewhere and have that type of chemistry he had in Cleveland."
And lets not forget '06

Quote:
Interviewer: Was it a little ridiculous how Dwyane Wade
got all the calls?

TMac: Yeah, yeah it really was. I'll tell you man, it
seems if you were watching that game, seemed like it was
rigged. Seriously. I know the NBA....
Fuck that noise. I know theres more too, which I can't find right now. Do not want his badmouthing, hating, tired, injury prone, washed up, garbage ass.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:03 PM   #90
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i never got what the hell was wrong with tmac's health. he was drafted after KG and Kobe as guys out of high school and I understand kobe and kg slowing down now in their early 30s, but tmac's body broke down only after a few years like at 26 years old.

was it poor conditioning or is he just fragile. it's not like he had too many major injuries or surgeries until recently. maybe back spasms are frequent and serious business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Closed Thread