Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-08-2010, 03:14 AM   #61
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Man , I love this series although I saw it when i was like 12 and didn't get much of it.
Still awesome.
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2010, 11:26 AM   #62
beb
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
beb is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Correct, these are made by the company who makes Kics. We are the only authorized importer/distributor for these officially licensed auto product for Evangelion in North America - so please contact me or Mackin Industries, Inc. for where you can purchase these.

They havent been brought in yet since we didnt know the interest level... We did have a small display of these at our booth at SEMA 2009...

Anyhow - here are all the things available!

ƒ‘ƒ”ƒ@ƒ“ƒQƒŠƒ’ƒ“@Ž©“®ŽÔê—p@ƒOƒbƒY

Lug Nuts, Valve Stem Caps, License Plate Bolts, Window Stickers, Key Chains, Rear-View Mirrors and Mechanics Gloves --- ETC!

Please let me know what you guys think... If there is high enough interest, we can start bringing these in!
beb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:25 PM   #63
deadghost
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
deadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge Noob S13 View Post
Hmm, I always thought it was because she was actually awake when Shinji looked at her titties and mastrabated over her.
Ok, so I managed to rewatch the ending again, and I believe the last 5~10 minutes were suppose to be positive; meaning that shinji comes to terms with reality and decides to live his life then to become LCL in the pre evolutionary ocean and loose his identity. The fact that the world just got fucked over gave the idea/image that its a negative ending. Shinji was so traumatized by everything that he attempts to strangle asuka, and before he succeeds she creases her hands on his face giving him a sense of "sympathy" or emotional condolence that she too feels his pain. Correct me if I got this wrong
deadghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:32 PM   #64
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb View Post
Correct, these are made by the company who makes Kics. We are the only authorized importer/distributor for these officially licensed auto product for Evangelion in North America - so please contact me or Mackin Industries, Inc. for where you can purchase these.

They havent been brought in yet since we didnt know the interest level... We did have a small display of these at our booth at SEMA 2009..
A hot girl cosplaying as one of the characters would of helped raise interest. You could market these at an anime convention but I dont think most of the people that go to those own cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadghost View Post
Ok, so I managed to rewatch the ending again, and I believe the last 5~10 minutes were suppose to be positive; meaning that shinji comes to terms with reality and decides to live his life then to become LCL in the pre evolutionary ocean and loose his identity. The fact that the world just got fucked over gave the idea/image that its a negative ending. Shinji was so traumatized by everything that he attempts to strangle asuka, and before he succeeds she creases her hands on his face giving him a sense of "sympathy" or emotional condolence that she too feels his pain. Correct me if I got this wrong
Spoiler much lol. IDK the ending can be however you interpet it to be. EOE doesnt give you much information to make a true interpertation.
Touge Noob S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 03:08 PM   #65
deadghost
Zilvia FREAK!

deadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by touge noob s13 View Post
a hot girl cosplaying as one of the characters would of helped raise interest. You could market these at an anime convention but i dont think most of the people that go to those own cars

Spoiler much lol. Idk the ending can be however you interpet it to be. Eoe doesnt give you much information to make a true interpertation.

and that is why there redoing the series
Old 01-08-2010, 03:13 PM   #66
beb
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
A hot girl cosplaying as one of the characters would of helped raise interest. You could market these at an anime convention but I dont think most of the people that go to those own cars

LMAO! Great point - we'll probably show them off at Comicon 2010... Just trying to see what the automotive crowd thought about these!
Old 01-08-2010, 03:37 PM   #67
deadghost
Zilvia FREAK!

That s14 you have there beb looks familiar where you ever by SP Engineering before?
Old 01-08-2010, 03:40 PM   #68
beb
Zilvia Junkie

Ive been to SP Engineering before.. but not with this car, I just bought this car about 4 months ago. .The car came from Best Tint in Stanton and before that, NorCal...
Old 01-08-2010, 09:03 PM   #69
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
LMAO! Great point - we'll probably show them off at Comicon 2010... Just trying to see what the automotive crowd thought about these!

Im down for these, I think its a really cool colaboration.
Old 01-08-2010, 09:47 PM   #70
uraznfriend
Zilvia Junkie

uraznfriend is an unknown quantity at this point
not just comiccon do animeexpo as well
really interested in that rei broadway
uraznfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:31 AM   #71
deadghost
Zilvia FREAK!

This thread needs some action. I give you the 3.0 PREVIEW
COMING THIS FALL....I THINK

http://http://www.veoh.com/search/videos/q/evangelion+3.0#watch%3Dv18719411scQGE6Nj

Watch
rebuild of evangelion 3.0 trailer in Activism & Non-Profit | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com">
Watch rebuild of evangelion 3.0 trailer in Activism & Non-Profit | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

Last edited by deadghost; 01-12-2010 at 11:04 AM..
Old 01-10-2010, 06:59 PM   #72
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Link is broken .
Old 01-10-2010, 07:39 PM   #73
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1kuo View Post
Understanding Evangelion - Anime News Network

good read for those die hard evangelion fans.

I've got something to read when I'm board at work tomorrow...Thanks man!
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:05 AM   #74
deadghost
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Link is broken .
fixed it, now go feast your eyes on that preview
Old 01-12-2010, 09:58 PM   #75
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

lol just like a preview for the next episode in the show. More cool pics.

Old 01-13-2010, 04:28 PM   #76
amdnivram
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
amdnivram is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to amdnivram
i just started this series lol so i wont rear most of this thread until im done. One ep 8 and its pretty good so far

http://silaudrey.blogspot.com/
amdnivram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:35 AM   #77
deadghost
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdnivram View Post
i just started this series lol so i wont rear most of this thread until im done. One ep 8 and its pretty good so far
I forgot which episode is that?

Quote:
lol just like a preview for the next episode in the show. More cool pics.

dude every pic beside the first one are from the original series and the movie, hell for all you know it might even have a different ending.
Old 01-14-2010, 01:17 AM   #78
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Quote:

dude every pic beside the first one are from the original series and the movie, hell for all you know it might even have a different ending.

I know, I just felt like posting them because they were cool. As you can see I had to censor one pic.
Old 01-14-2010, 11:25 AM   #79
deadghost
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
I know, I just felt like posting them because they were cool. As you can see I had to censor one pic.

GOOD CALL, any chance you might have any production art of any of the evas or the characters, we need some eye candy for this thread.
Old 01-14-2010, 12:53 PM   #80
Kougeki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Kougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kougeki Send a message via MSN to Kougeki Send a message via Yahoo to Kougeki
Quote:

They havent been brought in yet since we didnt know the interest level... We did have a small display of these at our booth at SEMA 2009...

Anyhow - here are all the things available!

ƒ‘ƒâ€Æ’@ƒ“ƒQÆ’Å*ƒ’ƒ“�@Ž©“®ŽÔ �ê—p�@Æ’OÆ’bÆ’Y

Lug Nuts, Valve Stem Caps, License Plate Bolts, Window Stickers, Key Chains, Rear-View Mirrors and Mechanics Gloves --- ETC!

Please let me know what you guys think... If there is high enough interest, we can start bringing these in!

Oh man!!! I want the rear view mirror!!!!
FFFFFUUUUUU!!!!!

Gamertag:XxChumbawumbaxX
Kougeki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 03:51 PM   #81
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
GOOD CALL, any chance you might have any production art of any of the evas or the characters, we need some eye candy for this thread.

I'll try to look for some stuff. I dont know if im going to be able to find alot on the girls specifically since alot of art depicting them is rather "raunchy".
Old 01-14-2010, 09:25 PM   #82
deadghost
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
I'll try to look for some stuff. I dont know if im going to be able to find alot on the girls specifically since alot of art depicting them is rather "raunchy".
like I said post some pics........post some good pics
Old 01-17-2010, 07:19 PM   #83
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Yikes! So many pics

Mari is definitly the hottest out of all of them.

Old 01-17-2010, 07:52 PM   #84
uraznfriend
Zilvia Junkie

uraznfriend is an unknown quantity at this point
damn i wanna see it so much
but i can't fine one that is in good quality
uraznfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 10:46 PM   #85
deadghost
Zilvia FREAK!

"Mari is definitly the hottest out of all of them."

right................evangelion would be nothing without Asuka, the bitchy yet sexy attitude, the red skin tight plug suit. HELL I sometimes wish I painted my coupe red. None the less Mari is defintley my second favorite character, her orginal plug suit was pretty sick as opposed to the pink one. Her whole involvement in the plot has me questioning the outcome of the series. Props for the pics, appreciate it bro.
Old 01-17-2010, 11:36 PM   #86
deadghost
Zilvia FREAK!

Some Asuka love

Old 01-18-2010, 01:06 PM   #87
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Wait... Are you guys seriously & publicly discussing which animated preteen is hotter...?
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 01:49 PM   #88
deadghost
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Wait... Are you guys seriously & publicly discussing which animated preteen is hotter...?
Now that I think about it, there drawn to look older but there actually like what 14 ~15. Anime is kinda fucked up in that way, then again I was 13 when I first watched the series.
Old 01-18-2010, 03:22 PM   #89
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post

ROFL!!, well they are easy on the eyes. Anyways I notice people here make "gay" comments towards one another does that mean they are gay?
Old 01-18-2010, 08:58 PM   #90
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Anyways I notice people here make "gay" comments towards one another does that mean they are gay?

Don't hate me because I'm fabulous.