Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-27-2008, 11:34 PM   #1021
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbraut View Post
heard rachael dawes might be bakc again....
theres no way they would bring her back.
Old 12-28-2008, 11:02 AM   #1022
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Man i JUST saw this movie, yeah i know i'm late. But it's one of the best if not the best movie i have seen.
Old 12-28-2008, 11:09 AM   #1023
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
I got the last Joker edition DVD at Circuite City at the day it release.

pink godzila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 08:17 PM   #1024
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
I flipped through that Joker graphic novel that came out not too long ago. I liked what I saw but it's been a long day so I couldn't concentrate on the story much. I'll have to reread it some other time.
muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 05:45 PM   #1025
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
So I was flying for work this week and we stopped in this little ass airport out in the middle of nowhere ohio to gas up the plane. Well, I hop off the plane to grab a smoke and hide out in the hanger because it was -2 outside. Well, I get inside the hanger and what do i see? The fucking BATCOPTER!! Signed by adam west and a few others. I was like holy shit!! Some guy came in and told me a local owned it and flew it to conventions all summer long. Looked like it was in great shape.
Ill throw up pictures here in a bit when I can find my cord to plug my phone into the computer.

http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sspx0192zm6.jpg

Sorry my computers being retarded. Wont show the large pic. Shit.

Wtf. Can anyone else see that?? Fuck it. Click the link

Last edited by Dirty Habit; 01-22-2009 at 06:08 PM..
Dirty Habit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 06:11 PM   #1026
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Habit View Post
So I was flying for work this week and we stopped in this little ass airport out in the middle of nowhere ohio to gas up the plane. Well, I hop off the plane to grab a smoke and hide out in the hanger because it was -2 outside. Well, I get inside the hanger and what do i see? The fucking BATCOPTER!! Signed by adam west and a few others. I was like holy shit!! Some guy came in and told me a local owned it and flew it to conventions all summer long. Looked like it was in great shape.
Ill throw up pictures here in a bit when I can find my cord to plug my phone into the computer.

Sorry my computers being retarded. Wont show the large pic. Shit.

Wtf. Can anyone else see that??
I hate imageshack

Old 01-22-2009, 06:20 PM   #1027
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
^ Thank you sir!
Old 01-23-2009, 10:38 AM   #1028
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
BRO........ thats awesome!

some bat news:

Harvey Dent in a Coma?

Eckhart Two-Faced about future of character.

by Orlando Parfitt, IGN UK

UK, January 12, 2009 - Remember a few months ago, when Aaron Eckhart was telling all and sundry that Harvey Dent/Two-Face, the villain he so memorably played in The Dark Knight, was definitely dead?

Well, he seems to have maybe changed his mind, having said the following to MTV News at the Golden Globes on Sunday: "I think Harvey -- if he's not dead -- is in a serious coma and I'm not sure he's coming out. They might pull the plug on him."

Whilst he still doesn't sound too optimistic about reprising his role as the villain in Nolan's second Batman sequel, the fact that Eckhart is now saying his character is alive is certainly more ambiguous than what he was saying back in September, when he told Coming Soon: "He is dead as a door nail. ... He ain't coming back baby."

The fact that he reckons his character may well be alive will give hope to Bat-fans eager to see Two-Face in Batman 3.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:39 PM   #1029
2Slow40
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
IGN: No Batman 3 for Nolan?

Quote:
June 16, 2009 - Although the conventional wisdom has been that Christopher Nolan would be back to direct Batman 3 after helming his next film, Inception, the rumor mill now suggests that Nolan's involvement with the sequel to The Dark Knight might not be a given after all.

A trusted industry source for Batman-on-Film claims that it is going to take a herculean effort on the part of Warner Bros. to sell Nolan on doing a third Bat-film, confirming an old rumor that the studio has indeed compiled a short list of replacement candidates. So why is Nolan reportedly iffy on directing the film?

"The death of Heath Ledger in January of 2008 rocked Mr. Nolan hard. So hard that Chris was convinced that TDK was going to be it for him and Batman on film," according to BoF's source, adding that the Joker was envisioned as the villain in the third film.

The source also informed the site that BoF is "correct in reporting that (Nolan) is developing story ideas with [Jonathan Nolan] and David Goyer, but it will be until AT LEAST 2012 before we see the Caped Crusader back [in theaters]. And that is only an EARLY ESTIMATE at best right now. They are even saying it might not be until 2013."

BoF's source went so far as to say that, as of now, there is no story for Batman 3.
Kinda funny everyone's talking about all these rumors that came from Nolan but he might not even make it.
2Slow40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 01:14 PM   #1030
s13skank
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
s13skank is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Love'd the hel out of that movie but hated Batmans voice