Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 04-18-2010, 02:00 PM   #1
rbs14rj

Trader Rating: (0)
rbs14rj is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
1997 Nissan 240sx RB25DET

Car is located in Brookville, Ohio
1997 Nissan 240sx - Black Base Model. Car does not have the following: A/C, Cruise Control, Sunroof, power locks.
---Motor/Powertrain/Drivetrain---
::RB25DET Motor Swap- Series 1 with series 2 converted coil packs
::HKS Blow Off Valve
::Greddy RSPL Intercooler (4 inch core)
::Stock Turbo with zero shaft play
::Open Dump
::Nismo Fuel Pressure Regulator
::Apexi N1 Exhaust
::Newer OEM Nissan Clutch
:ual Electric Fans wired to thermostatic switch
::Z32 Differential
::One-Piece Steel driveshaft

----Suspension----
Powertrix Fully Adjustable Coilovers--- Front have Tein Pillowball Upper Mounts

----Wheels----
17x9.5 MB Battles in excellent condition
Tires have plenty of tread left(will get sizes and makes later)

----Exterioir----
Car is black with rainbow flake. I bought the car like this and the paint job was not done very well. It could use repainting.
::Vis Vented Carbon Fiber Hood in good condition
(I may include a set of flush mount, locking AeroCatch hood pins with the car)
:: Car comes with Version Select Body Kit(true VS, not knock off) but is missing one side skirt. You can find the side skirts on ebay for around $125, or go directly to VS.
:: Trunk has rust forming around 3rd brake light as well as holes drilled from previous owner mounting wing. Easy fix for anyone with some body work experience.

----Interior----
::Factory Seats in good condition-- Some small cigarette burns from previous owner (nobody has ever smoked in this car since I have owned it)
:ash has hole where passenger airbag deployed. I do not know the cause of this, but from what I was told from some people who claim to have known the original owner of the car, the guy hit a curb going pretty fast and it caused the airbags to blow... I do not know how credible this is though. I was just going to fiberglass that part of the dash or cut it out more and bolt a piece of carbon fiber over it and mount gauges in it.
::Brand New Momo Suede Steering wheel with NRG quick release hub already installled.
::Has boost and oil pressure gauges installed, they are not mounted however.
::The guy that installed the gauges busted the trim that goes around the radio, etc. I was planning on just replacing it all with carbon fiber sheeting.

----Things that need work----
:: When the wiring was done for the motor, the windshield wipers were not wired in so they do not work right now. If you needed to, you could easily wire them to a toggle switch or I am sure it would not be too hard to figure out how to properly wire them in (I do not know much about wiring and never learned)
:: Turn Signals also do not work after the wiring was done. This I do not know the cause of, but I plan on checking all fuses etc this evening. I do not see where it would be a hard fix. Bodykit is not painted/installed and the driver door could use new hinges. (Not a necessity, but I want to mention anything and everything the car could need)
:: Motor runs great and car drives nice, but the motor could use tuned to make it a little more leveled out. It is perfectly drive-able as it sits, but there is room for improvement.

I am pretty firm on the price as I know what I have in the car and I know what everything is worth on the car. I may negotiate some on price but I am not willing to discuss price until you come to look at the car and you are serious about purchasing. $7500
No Trades -I am selling this only because I am using the money for a business investment. I would never sell this car otherwise.

I will upload more pictures tomorrow and will gladly e-mail/txt any pictures upon request.

In conclusion, this is a great car with a ton of potential for anyone looking to drift, drag, or just have a fun car for the summer. I hate to get rid of this car and always received nothing but positive feedback on the car everywhere I went. The sound of the RB always puts a smile on your face when driving it and it has plenty of torque and power for anything you want to do. You will have a hard time finding a better S14 in this area for someone looking for something to toy with this summer and for many seasons to come! I am only selling because I am using the money for a business investment that will go hand in hand with supporting our troops and keeping the memory of my brother alive with efforts that include a scholarship that is in his name.

E-mail me at [email protected] if you have any questions or interest.

Thanks in advance for everyone's professionalism and consideration in keeping this thread nice and clean!

Sorry for the quality of the pictures... I snapped these real quick right after it rained yesterday. There are flowers from the bushes at my house, stuck all over the car.

I will get some better pictures later today. If not, first thing tomorrow.
Because I need to sell the car very fast, I have decided to drop the price to $7200. I need this car gone and if anyone with a serious interest can come Sunday or Monday to look at the car, I will work with you on pricing.
NEW PICTURES!

It needs someone to show it some sideways love this summer guys!!! Someone come pick this thing up so I can stop tearing up every time I walk outside =0)

Last edited by rbs14rj; 04-19-2010 at 07:49 PM.. Reason: ADDED PICS
rbs14rj is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2010, 02:08 PM   #2
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Nice price, seems like a decent ride. Wiring problem with the wipers is easily fixed.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 06:29 PM   #3
myles14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
myles14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
engine pics would be great...
myles14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 06:19 AM   #4
titangts
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
titangts is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
gosh..obd2 cars sucks. you could never own that car and drive it on the street in NC. but glws! i had to stick with the 95 for my rb! but nice car
titangts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 07:50 PM   #5
rbs14rj

Trader Rating: (0)
rbs14rj is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Pictures Added!!!! This thing needs to go!!
rbs14rj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 02:17 AM   #6
rob22
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (50)
rob22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
good price
free bump

glws
Old 04-20-2010, 08:55 AM   #7
RB24_S14