Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-19-2015, 01:35 PM   #1
mysniswhack
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
mysniswhack is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
s13 1992 SuperHICAS

Up for sale is my 1992 SuperHicas. Its a fun car and IM NOT IN A RUSH TO SELL IT so don't be surprised if I ignore your lowball offer. It has its small problems here and there like most other 23 year old cars. I was driving this car to LA from SD twice a week and it didn't give me any problems. The body has seen better days but it drives well and has no structural damage.

The car has 219,xxx on the chassis and I'm pretty sure its never had the engine rebuilt. I think I'm the third owner. I bought it from a guy that let it sit for like 5 years. The dual cam still runs well but its getting tired and it leaks/burns oil and I think the headgasket is on its way out. DOES NOT PASS SMOG BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SMOG. It was auto but I swapped it because the auto was trashed when I bought it. It still holds a clean title. The body damage was never reported and it still drives straight. I'm firm on the price because I really don't want to sell it. I've had two other s13's and the SuperHicas model is the most fun to drive.
I wouldn't mind someone trading me an RB for my s14

$1500

If you want to know more about it shoot me a text 6196721359 located in San Diego.

mysniswhack is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links