Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 08:41 AM   #1
gripROYAL
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (15)
gripROYAL is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
gripROYAL : 15% OFF = FREE SHIPPING : Photoshoot

gripROYAL.com

To show our appreciation to Zilvia members, we are offering an exclusive 15% off checkout code for the remainder of July!
JULY 15% OFF CODE: ZILroyalVIA

(15% off will be equivalent to free shipping on a single steering wheel purchase)

MORE IMAGES FROM THIS PHOTOSHOOT ARE AVAILABLE, & PLEASE BE SURE TO ADD US, ON FACEBOOK!
Old 07-21-2011, 09:36 AM   #2
whiterps13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
whiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Gotta make the woodgrains in smaller than 360mm.

Im not driving a sailboat.
Old 07-21-2011, 09:57 AM   #3
Dustxking
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Dustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
350mm is my pref.
Old 07-21-2011, 12:16 PM   #4
KOME
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
KOME is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterps13 View Post

I fucking loled haha
Old 07-21-2011, 02:04 PM   #5
n8RPS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
n8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Anyone have one of these? They look nice but im worried about strength....

WASTED I AM!
Old 07-21-2011, 02:54 PM   #6
IHasLongTorso
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
IHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
320 and 330 is where its at. I can't stand gigantor ass steering wheels.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:49 PM   #7
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOME View Post
I fucking loled haha
I was too.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:41 PM   #8
ultramagnus
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (41)
ultramagnus is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Most of the wheels are sold out. Are they stocking them here or do we have to wait for shipment after an order? i'm asking cause i bought a wheel from another vendor and i'm still waiting been close to a month now and 2 weeks was the delivery.
Old 07-21-2011, 07:12 PM   #9
memphis180sx
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
memphis180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
there really strong ive seen em in person and thats a buddy of mines s2k id recommend em to anybody
Old 07-21-2011, 07:18 PM   #10
gripROYAL
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramagnus View Post
Most of the wheels are sold out. Are they stocking them here or do we have to wait for shipment after an order? i'm asking cause i bought a wheel from another vendor and i'm still waiting been close to a month now and 2 weeks was the delivery.
We are stocking them here; however I am on a couple week wait until the next arrival. Instead of leaving items available for order while they're not in stock; we have opted to have our website display actual availability to prevent the situation you're currently in. If you're interested in a specific wheel, please shoot me a PM with:
NAME:
ZILVIA USERNAME:
EMAIL:
WHEEL OF INTEREST:
And I will send you notification immediately once the wheel you're interested in is available! Thanks for your interest and for your patience!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterps13 View Post
Gotta make the woodgrains in smaller than 360mm.
The wheels size out at the outer diameter of 355mm; the wood wheels (lacking the width of the leather) may size out even smaller. I'll try to get some dimensions up today or tomorrow of the ROYAL GRAIN wheel specifically. So far I have only been able to get a detailed sizing of the leather wheels up. Thanks for your interest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustxking View Post
350mm is my pref.
These wheels are sizing at OUTER diameter of 355mm; very close to your preference! If you're willing to compromise on the additional 5mm; please feel free to contact me any time! If not, I entirely understand and wish you luck with whatever wheel you end up with! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8RPS13 View Post
Of course as the dealer account on here I seem very biased, but the reason I am even selling these wheels is that I love the feel/look/quality for the price! I can personally vouch for having run the ROYAL CLAY in my s13 which was a weekend cruiser and drift car for over 1 year. I have installed the others on other local buddies/customers cars and never had a complaint! If you're willing to take the risk or my word, please feel free to contact me via PM or email ([email protected]) with any questions! I look forward to your business so PLEASE hit me with any questions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHasLongTorso View Post
320 and 330 is where its at. I can't stand gigantor ass steering wheels.
I agree! A giant wheel, and especially D-shaped wheels, are a no go for drifting! These wheels are a great size, and I personally love the size for daily/drift/autox type driving. Maybe its too large for you and that's understandable as everyone has their preference! Currently we do not have any plans on developing a smaller sized wheel, but if you ever get the urge to give one of our wheels a shot just shoot me a PM and we'll go from there! I definately appreciate the business and input either way! Thanks!

PS:sorry on the delay for response; I do work another job during the day! thanks for your patience!
Old 07-21-2011, 07:20 PM   #11
gripROYAL
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by memphis180sx View Post
there really strong ive seen em in person and thats a buddy of mines s2k id recommend em to anybody
Thanks for the positive feedback Matt! Now that your s13 is gone, next car needs to have one of our wheels in it! LMK! -Scott
Old 07-22-2011, 12:06 AM   #12
TipStylez
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
TipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
no suede grip?
Old 07-22-2011, 12:07 AM   #13
gripROYAL
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TipStylez View Post
no suede grip?
Sorry, we currently dont have anything in the works for a suede wheel. Thanks for viewing though and if you're interested in any of our current products please feel free to contact me! Thanks again! -Scott@gripROYAL
Old 07-22-2011, 12:16 AM   #14
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
I've been looking into a wood grain for my daily... May have to look into one of these. Don't know if I want to put money into the daily, though, haha.
Old 07-23-2011, 09:26 AM   #15
niSm095
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
niSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by n8RPS13 View Post
this is my concern as well. I had a Momo, loved it but after several years the suede wore off. I got a new NRG for next to nothing and after 6 months I could tell why...they're flimsy and the leather peels right off...Anyone else have an opinion on these? I'd love one for the price but I'm not going through the hassle again if it's not up to par.

I am glad the vendor is standing by their product, and I'd love to take their word for it...I just wanted to see if anyone else had any input.
Old 07-23-2011, 10:38 AM   #16
gripROYAL
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by niSm095 View Post
this is my concern as well. I had a Momo, loved it but after several years the suede wore off. I got a new NRG for next to nothing and after 6 months I could tell why...they're flimsy and the leather peels right off...Anyone else have an opinion on these? I'd love one for the price but I'm not going through the hassle again if it's not up to par.

I am glad the vendor is standing by their product, and I'd love to take their word for it...I just wanted to see if anyone else had any input.
We're in the works of getting a quick point-and-shoot camera to do some stress tests for you guys as a demonstration! Other than that, I can't do anything besides vouch for my products. Thanks for your interest though and hopefully you'll reach out and give one a try, I'm sure you'll be pleased!
Old 07-27-2011, 07:34 AM   #17
gripROYAL
Zilvia Member

For all of you guys that were wary of the strength; here's the short clip of me using a LOT of force on the wheels. Please be sure to read the video description for explanation! Thanks for your time! ‪WOOD PUSHER‬‏ - YouTube